Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Perfect Time to Strike.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Perfect Time to Strike.

Go down

A Perfect Time to Strike.  Empty A Perfect Time to Strike.

Post by HunterQuinn Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:37 pm

Quinn sat in the catering room with his Bacarra Tag partner, Fidel De La Rosa as the two were watching Luger's Lounge play on the Television while having plates of food in front of them and bottles of water.

Quinn: "Man has his own talk show and everything... Pretty much expected coming from a guy like him... Being with Kliq and having the Global Title has just gone right to his head."

Luger would mention Quinn, talking about how he wanted the man holding Crossfire's Money in the Bank Briefcase to cash it in and the match be a fair fight with no Kliq in sight. Just a regular ole One on One contest, Mano a Mano, Just Quinn vs Luger for the Global Championship.

Fidel: "Come on man, you heard him. He wants you to cash in that Briefcase on him, this could be the chance of a lifetime. I know you've been wanting that Global Championship ever since you took that Briefcase down at Ascendence."

Quinn: "Yes, I know that I've always wanted to cash in this briefcase and win that Global Championship, but this is something that I feel like needs to be thought through first. We don't know if Luger will be Champion by the time I want to cash in the briefcase. As I said, it's something that needs to be thought of first. What we do know is that, since Luger is the Global Champion, he would want to keep it at all costs. You never know if Kliq might try to do something, but if he says that it'll just be me and him out there... I just don't know man... A chance like this isn't just gonna come to me again...

The two members of Bacarra would continue to eat their food as the rest of Luger's Lounge played on the TV with most of the screen looking like it is being taken up by how bright Luger's clothing is and also the set up of the Talk Show.
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down