Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion

Go down

The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion Empty The Obsessed, The Titan, The Machine, and The Champion

Post by Batman Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:24 am

Fortune was FULL of absolute excitement from new champions being crowned to wolves standing tall all the way to a cash in being fought back by our NEW CMV Global Champion! That’s right you heard it, Blake Virtue fought tooth and tail at the end of the show to once AGAIN call himself Global Champion, but then, in came Hunter Quinn. Foaming at the mouth this man put Blake on the brink, but Virtue powered through and got the W. At what cost? A steel chair to the skull. Now, here we are. Crossfire. Fallout. Blake Virtue is our champion, has everything truly changed? Let’s find out, RIGHT NOW!

Virtue’s music hits and he walks out onto the ramp with his newly acquired Global Championship. He pauses for a moment as he looks around confused. He walks back behind the curtain, and for a few moments the crowd is silent. Virtue walks back out with Bob Luger’s 55K Loveseat in his hands as he makes his way down to the ring. He tosses the loveseat into the ring and rolls under the bottom rope. He gets up and properly sets up the loveseat as he grabs a microphone and sits down. He readjusts the Global Championship around his waist

Blake Virtue
Man, I can’t lie, this loveseat is pretty comfy. Luger knows a thing or two about good furniture, but not about his opponents. I walked into Fortune as a doubted man. There were people out there who didn’t think I could pull it off again. Beating Chris Proudfoot wasn’t a fluke, but the circumstance of timing. It wasn’t my time. But now it is. Luger threw everything at me, from Josh Wolf to Xander Slate, and finally himself. I single handedly, apart from some help from Quantum in that tag match, dismantled KLIQ, in what was said to be a “group mentality era” of Crossfire. But I went out there against a numbers advantage and continued to put KLIQ in their place. And I can’t talk about Fortune without talking about Hunter Quinn. A man who tried to seal his fate as a Global Champion but just couldn’t get it done. I’m a man who’s used to fighting against odds. You might have had more time to relax, but I just came off of a win, so I was the one more ready. And I proved that! Quinn, I didn’t have any issues with you before Fortune but after what you did to me, I’m gonna be brutally honest. You don’t belong in this conversation. The only reason you’re here is because of that briefcase you held. Without that, you wouldn’t even be thought of as a Global Champion contender. And I’m sorry but it’s the truth! You had your time with the Anarchy Championship, that came and went. Found yourself a partner and won the tag titles, grabbed a briefcase off of a ladder and thought your entire future was made but you didn’t account for one factor. Me. You waited until the title was off of Luger to cash in, and I shouldn’t be surprised. But you expected an easy win, and that’s why you failed. You forgot who I was, and that’s what led you to failing. But now I gotta worry about not only you, but Luger’s rematch. And honestly, I’m more focused on Luger. Nothing personal, I just think I should be more focused on the man who actually has potential to take this championship off of me.

The music of Hunter Quinn’s would blast through the speakers in the arena as The Psycho Killer walked out and stopped at the stage near the ramp with the boos of the crowd raining down on him after what he did to Blake Virtue at Fortune.

Hunter Quinn
There you go Virtue, you’re over here doubting me when I could easily dent a chair over your head once again and knock some sense into your thick skull! Now, when I went out there to cash in the Money in the Bank contract, I had a plan in mind and that plan ended with me holding that Global Championship, but you fucking ruined it! I should be the one that stands in that ring with that gold. I’ve had everything taken away from me in one single night! Do you know what that does to a person, Huh? My mind was in a million places, and I had to make you suffer because of it! I know that soon, gold will be in my hands again, even if it means ripping that championship out of your cold dead hands!

I don’t care that Luger still has a shot at that championship since there is the clause, I’m not afraid to make him bleed either! Everyone in my path will suffer! Virtue, I would cherish these moments with that Global Championship because, before you know it, it can disappear before your very eyes.

At this point, Quinn is in the ring, just a few feet away from the champion. The crowd is excited due to the pause. Both men, standing there, ready to trade blows. However, then we hear the dreaded sound of the deadly elephant in the room.

Out comes the now former Global Champion who obviously isn’t too happy after what had happened. He wastes no time in speaking either as he begins his rant while still speed walking down the ramp.

Bob Luger
Now hold the hell on! Who’s……..

He quickly rolls into the ring and immediately gets in the middle of the two men.

Bob Luger
WHO’S SHOW DO YOU FELLAS THINK YOU’RE ON RIGHT NOW??? HUH??

Bob turns to Blake.

Bob Luger
You put KLIQ in their place? That’s what you think you did at Fortune? When you and I went out there and put up an absolute BANGER you think you put us in our place? What do you think happened at Fortune Blake? You think it was you pushing the evil out of town and starting a new era? No, that’s not it. Listen….and listen close.

Bob then turns to Quinn.

Bob Luger
I’ll get to you in a second bozo.

Back to Blake.

Bob Luger
All this time I didn’t know who the hell you were. I admit, that was my downfall. Even Bob Luger can admit a fault. I lost, fair and square. But, I don’t give a damn about the past in this situation. You need to realize something. Because that stupid smile you had at the top of the show, shows me you don’t understand what you did. I DIDN’T know who you were. Now I know. And that…….is…….dangerous.

He lowers the microphone a second, now face to face with Blake Virtue. That pause is enough to make any fucking hot guy with a wrestling shirt pop a boner. That stare down between two greats. Love to see it.

Bob Luger
Before, I never looked your way. Now I can’t look away. I see a man before me that I want to pummel into this fucking mat. I want to knock that stupid smirk off your face. At Fortune you made a true enemy out of me. You get on my radar and you will fall….and you will fall hard. Ask Hayden. Ask Paul. Ask……Quantum. Ask those guys what happens when you go head to head with the wrath of the most DANGEROUS MAN IN CMV HISTORY! I snap arms and laugh about it the same night. I don’t give a damn what I have to do to get what I want in life. I will go there and beyond. My WILL to be the best outweighs my morals by a lot so don’t think for one second that you will hold onto that belt for longer than a month. I’ll give you that time as I will take back what’s mine at Cyberslam. But I won’t leave with just that Global Championship. No sir……..i’m leaving with more of that blood of yours on my hands. I’ll stain the fucking mat with it. Then, I’ll wash my hands in your sister's sink later that night. Don’t fuck with me Blake. You get one month…….

Bob finally backs off, collecting himself once more. He turns and looks to Hunter who’s looking menacing as ever since he’s got such a huge chip on his shoulders. Luger’s WILL to gain that title back may only be matched by this man who’s lost everything. A desperate man is the most dangerous. Yet, Luger begins to laugh.

Bob Luger
But, then I look over and I can’t help but to LAUGH at YOU Hunter. I mean……you THOUGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The change in his composure is almost amazing. One second he’s face to face with the champ, serious as a heart attack, now he can barely stand due to laughter.

Bob Luger
No….no seriously Quinn, Blake’s right…….you don’t fucking belong here. YOU are a goddamn clown. A joke….that’s gone on long enough. I humored you because I knew you were a sneaky little weasel with that briefcase. I mean, seriously, Blake said it right, you HAD your chance. Dude, I beat the hell out of Blake Virtue, and the dude could barely stand yet you couldn’t even beat him??? But, you still think you belong in the conversation? Nah man you belong on Aftermath. You will NEVER be champion so stop trying. You can look at me with that hurt in your eyes all you want, I know the look but when I had that look I had something you’ll NEVER have. Talent. You’re just a talentless hack who wanted the fairytale ending. This isn’t the world of Disney pal, this is MY WORLD! A world that YOU don’t belong in. Go play with kids your age. Stop trying to climb up the totem pole. Stop trying to matter because you DON’T. You don’t matter. You’re just a pathetic wannabe posing as a contender when in reality you’re an absolute nobody. Get that? A NOBODY who had the chance to be SOMEBODY and BLEW IT!. And honestly, it’s embarrassing sharing the ring with you. Most of all, I'm embarrassed for you.

Hunter is close to snapping. Luger is taunting a true monster right now and he doesn’t even care. Even Blake can see he’s going too far with this.

Bob Luger
Blake…..I can respect him as a competitor. He beat me. He’ll pay for that, dearly, but nonetheless, he’s got it. I see that now. But YOU? You ain’t got it chief. Only thing you got is a long walk to the BACK of the line. You goofed up real bad and that cost you your DREAM! Emphasis on DREAM because the only time you’ll ever be on this level is if your dreaming it buddy. So do me a favor……do EVERYBODY a favor…..and leave my fucking ring because you’re not facing Blake…..I AM!

At this point, he’s in Hunter’s face who’s just about had it. Hunter clenches his fist and looks to make Luger eat his words until suddenly the lights dim and they are interrupted by music blaring from the PA System.

Those brass notes echoed throughout the arena. HE was here.

Walter Bolek emerges from the back and slowly, but surely, trudges his way to the ring. His infamous, usual glare plastered his face. Usually, Bolek is the type to let his actions do the talking for him, but here he was, in front of a packed out crowd, about to stake his claim to the Global Championship. After his recent run, it was hard to remember that one night at the rumble, but The Machine wasn’t the type to forget.

Walter steps into the ring, standing opposite to the 3 men, seemingly sizing them up one by one. He haphazardly lifts a finger to point at the Hunter Quinn before he follows suit by targeting his steely gaze towards The Psycho Killer, staring daggers, as per usual.

Walter Bolek
Deathwish. Main event. The Anarchy Title. Do you remember what I did to you, Quinn? I broke you. I embarrassed you. I took what you held dear. Your belt, your pride and your arm all came home with me that night. Don’t you dare forget what happened. You failed, Hunter. You failed at Deathwish, you failed at Fortune. You’re nothing but a man who comes up short time and time again. You’re smart, Quinn. Not smart enough to know what’s good for you, but smart. So take it in mind when I say this to you:

Walter leans forward and lowers his voice, staring Quinn deep in the eyes, who - to his credit - showed no fear of The Machine. Not anymore. This wasn’t the same Quinn that lost his Anarchy Title at Deathwish. Hell, this wasn’t even the same Quinn that won the money in the bank briefcase. Seemingly a man possessed, he had been left a changed man after Fortune. He had nothing left to lose. Even if it was his arm.

Walter Bolek
Sit this one out. I want my shot, and you and I both know damn well YOU’RE not going to get in the way of it. You had your one chance at stardom, and look where it got you. Nowhere. So take the chance to fight another day, and leave. That’s a good boy.

Walter puts his hand on the shoulder of the Psycho Killer; it was getting to him, you could tell. He was about to break. But before he can, Bolek then methodically turns his gaze towards The Work Ethic Titan himself, Bob Luger. His bleach blonde hair contrasts with the dark and gritty tones of The Machine’s look to reflect the two very contrasting personalities of the two men.

Walter Bolek
And it’s the same for you, Bob.. It does not matter who you are, it does not matter what stakes are on the line. Even with the fate of Crossfire resting on your shoulders, you, like everyone else, tapped in the middle of that ring. KLIQ vs Team Quantum. The last men standing. You remember the fear, the adrenaline, the weakness as I had your arm. You’re lucky I didn’t come after your belt there and then. Luckily for you, someone got there before me, because if it was me stripping you of that title, you wouldn’t be here on your hands and knees begging for your “rightful rematch.”. If it were me, you’d still be in the hospital, on your hands and knees, begging not to be put back in there with me. But now, I’m free. Free from responsibility. Free to take what I want, to move on to bigger things. And what I want…

Walter slowly, and finally, turns to Blake Virtue, eyes laser focused on the gold wrapped around his waist.

Walter Bolek
Is that.

Bolek slowly steps up to Virtue with his hand pointing towards that Global Championship. He examines him, like an animal looking at prey, before lifting the microphone back up to his lips.

Walter Bolek
Of all the people in this ring, you’re the only person I haven’t broken yet. But that doesn’t matter. When I want something, there’s not much that can stand in my way of getting it. And I can assure you, Blake, you’re no different. One way or another, I will go through you, just like I have done to nearly everybody else. I don’t see you as a person. I don’t look at you as THE Blake Virtue, 3x world champion. I see you as a job, something I have to deal with, to get to what I want. It could have been you,-

Walter turns back to Luger.

Walter Bolek
…you…

Walter, again, focuses on Quinn.

Walter Bolek
…or you holding that belt. To me, you’re all just pieces of meat that I have to inflict damage on to get the Global Championship. And I’d be more than willing to make each and every one of you bleed until you give me what I deserve. I’m owed a title shot, and with that belt comes a burden. There’s a newfound target on your head, Blake. I’m aiming straight for it and, trust me, nobody’s going to get in the way of me missing.

Virtue gets out of the loveseat and stands in the middle of the other three men. He takes a slow spin around to look at everyone.

Blake Virtue
Well this escalated very quickly. And as champion, I’ll address each and every one of you.

He turns and looks at Quinn.

Blake Virtue
Quinn buddy. Hate to break it to ya, but I’m not the bad guy here. If you generally feel like I took away your opportunity that you got lucky in, for an opportunity that I fought for and rightfully deserved then there’s no killer in you, just psycho.

Virtue then turns to Luger.

Blake Virtue
It took you long enough. It took you long enough to finally open your eyes, and not only that but get your head out of your ass. I’ve been a big deal whether you admit to realize it or not, you DEFINITELY know now. You also know that the man you deemed as worthless now holds everything you’ve ever cherished. Rightfully so too. No one expected me to beat Proudfoot, and I did just that. Many expected you to be standing in this ring still Global Champion, and those people have all been proven wrong.

He slowly turns to Bolek.

Blake Virtue
And you…I don’t know a lot about you to be honest. But one thing I don’t do is fear you. I fought through severe bleeding and a concussion just for a king of the ring tournament. Now imagine the lengths I’ll go to keep this right where it is.

He unstraps the Global Championship from around his waist and holds it high above his head.

Blake Virtue
I’ve worked the hardest out of anyone to get to this spot. I’ve been held back for too long and now I’m right back where I deserve to be. Where I EARNED to be. Nothing will EVER take that away from me.

Randy Borton
Hold up!

The gazes of the thousands in the arena all meet at the stage where Randy Borton resides with a microphone in hand.

Randy Borton
The one who decides the title match at Cyberslam is me.

Bob Luger
Ya brother, tell these scrubs how it is!

Luger laughs as Randy continues.

Randy Borton
Blake, you will be defending your CMV Global Championship against BOB LUGER!

Luger immediately jumps around and taunts in each mans face. As he's in Bolek's face with a Too Sweet he suddenly hears his brother continue talking.

Randy Borton
AND Walter Bolek!

Suddenly his smile fades while he stares into the eyes of the machine. He goes to turn and look at Borton but the mf is still talking.

Randy Borton
AND ALSO Hunter Quinn! It will be a Fatal Fourway match with the stipulation to be chosen by the fans!

Luger does a 360 in disbelief. Then he stops. And glares down Borton. For a second you see the same meliaceous intent in his eye you see every time he and KLIQ snap an arm. He mouths towards Borton "what the fuck" as Borton looks somewhat sorry before heading to the back as the show fades into commercial.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down