Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rage Against the Machine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rage Against the Machine

Go down

Rage Against the Machine Empty Rage Against the Machine

Post by Solaris Arc Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:50 pm

Josh Wolf stood alone, having remained in the ring long after the match with Bloody Justice, was patiently awaiting for the commercial break to end and the cameras to roll once more. There had been a lot of discussion from a lot of people recently about the man and he had finally decided now was the time to open up. He looked bitter, disgusted, frankly miffed, and even slightly pissed. He took to the microphone, keeping a dead-eyed stare to the hard camera.

Josh Wolf
Some people have been talkin' shit recently.

He took a moment to lean against the ropes, resting before speaking up once more.

Josh Wolf
Let's see who we've got to deal with. I'm going into a 3 on 1 match next week against Battle Cattle with an extra hand of their choice? Now, who could it possibly be as that final name? I dunno. But there's a lot of people who've been talking their shit. Battle Cattle, Amar'e Rivers who was right here staring as I put Bloody Justice to the canvas, etc, etc,. Who fuckin' cares?

It's infuriating to see that people in this company are ONCE AGAIN making the same god damn mistake. The same mistake people made years ago they are STILL making now. You forget what kind of force of nature I am in this industry.

I have one of the greatest records in CMV history. Two world championship reigns, Alpha and Global! US Champ. Tag team champ. Two time and INAUGURAL Rising Star Champion. I am the most decorated and dominant forces this company has EVER seen and it has remained that way for FIVE YEARS.

THAT. WILL. NOT. CHANGE.

Wolf stood back up from the ropes, gripping onto the microphone tightly enough to here the plastic and internal hardware crack and pop. His grip was literally breaking the mic.

Josh Wolf
So, let me make this very clear, I AM JOSH FUCKING WOLF. THE BEST WRESTLER IN THIS COMPANY AND THE WORLD.

And if you don't believe that, STEP UP. AND THAT DOESN'T JUST GO FOR WRESTLERS. THAT GOES FOR MANAGEMENT TOO.

I CAN BURN THIS COMPANY DOWN ON MY OWN IF I WANT TO.
But don't worry, I'll just tear apart your roster inst-.

The microphone broke in Wolf's hand. He simply tossed it away and rushed backstage, hearing a chorus of boos and cheers as he walked to the back. He stopped for a moment, feeling a rumble in his jacket's pocket. He reached in, taking out a phone and answering the call.

Josh Wolf
Hey bro... How'd the interview? Ok, good... I'll see you tomorrow...
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down