Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cyberslam. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cyberslam.

Go down

Cyberslam. Empty Cyberslam.

Post by HunterQuinn Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:59 pm

It would be at the end of Crossfire #70, Bob Luger would defeat Walter Bolek in the Main Event of the show. Hunter Quinn would have a unsettling smile on his face after watching the main event. A Interviewer for CMV would knock on the Locker Room door to get the attention of the Psycho Killer, a choice that the Interviewer clearly looked like he wasn't sure of and probably wishes he was home right now with his family.

Interviewer: "Uh... Hunter Quinn, Is it okay if I ask you a couple of questions after that main event between two of the men that you will share the ring with at Cyberslam in Walter Bolek and Bob Luger, with the Champion, Blake Virtue, also being there at ringside?

The Psycho Killer motioned for the Interviewer and the camera man that was behind him to come on in. No words coming out of the mouth of Quinn, not even a Hi or How are you to the two men that are nervous out of their minds, but are still getting paid for all of this.

Interviewer: "Hunter Quinn, after seeing that Main Event, how confident are you going into Cyberslam in a Fatal Four Way match for the CMV Global Championship with the stipulation being picked by the CMV Universe?"

Quinn would turn around in his seat, looking straight at the Interviewer and the Camera Man, looking like he was staring into their souls. Sweat could even be seen going down the Interviewer's forehead and the Camera man did his best to keep his camera steady.

Quinn: "You want to know my thoughts after seeing that main event? You should've seen what I did to that nobody in my match earlier on in the show, but here is your answer... No matter what Luger, Bolek, or Virtue do, It will be me that walks out of Cyberslam with that Global Championship. I don't even care what stipulation the fans pick, they can pick whatever they want. I will be totally fine with their choice, the same result will happen.
Now, back to the subject of that Main Event of Crossfire, we saw Luger defeat Bolek. Walter Bolek's fourth loss in a row now. It begs the question, what has happened to this man that we know as Walter Bolek? Before winning the Rumble, and even before losing the Anarchy Championship, he was a man that many thought could never be defeated. A two time Anarchy Champion, only lost the title in his first reign because he vacated it... Now, we are here, loss after loss. He isn't the same man that we once knew... Same could be said about me, but I STILL WON! WHO THE HELL THINKS THAT BOLEK IS GOING TO WIN THAT CHAMPIONSHIP NOW WHEN HE CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT ANYONE IN A ONE ON ONE MATCH!? HE'S A NOBODY NOW! You also have someone like Bob Luger who defeated Bolek, but he can't get shit done without Kliq up his ass! Virtue is being confident after TAKING MY MOMENT AWAY FROM ME!

The Interviewer and the Cameraman were dead silent, not even brave enough to ask Quinn another question, more inclined to let the man speak his mind since there is a microphone in front of him.

Quinn: "At Cyberslam, every man in that match will suffer. Every man in that match will regret every choice that led up to being in that ring with me. The Global Championship will be in my hands. The season will end with me as the Champion... Simple as that. Now... GET THE FUCK OUT!

The Interviewer and the Camera man would quickly walk out of the room, closing the door on the way out. A deep breath could be heard coming out of both men since they finally got that over with. On the other side of the door, Quinn looked back at the Television, showing Luger walking to the back with Xander Slate by his side, Virtue standing there while looking at the fallen Walter Bolek. The sight of those three men would cause Quinn to grab a steel chair that was sitting in the locker room, and he would toss the chair at the Television, breaking the screen.
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down