Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Departed No Longer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Departed No Longer

Go down

Departed No Longer Empty Departed No Longer

Post by Kylo VII Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:05 pm

Guy: The new season of CMV has begun and the First episode of Octane is off and running. With new faces in new places the excitement is something special that triggers all senses with an intoxicating feeling. The superstars in the back share in the crowd's excitement as with a new season, new opportunities will always arise when you least expect it.

Suddenly, the door behind him is opened and quickly shut.

Guy: Speaking of unexpected here comes a man who was left unexpectedly undrafted The “Sin City Savior” Cameron Harris. Cam what brings you to Octane and more importantly what happened with the draft?

Cam: It’s honestly simple. I asked not to be drafted. I had to make sure that I didn’t end up on the wrong show. There’s a certain receipt that I need to cash in on. You see this man and I have unfinished business that goes back years. 3 Years ago on an episode of NGW TV we had a match of the night banger which I came out on top. Now 2 years ago we Main Evented the Final PPV of the season and at NGW Departure I walked in as the NGW World Champion. But on that night he walked out the better man. Now usually I can take a loss, being from vegas I’ve had my fair share of losses, but the thing that bugs me is that we never had our rubber match. You took my title and then disappeared. When you returned you returned to the opposite brand. I never got my chance to prove that I am better than you. But now is the perfect time and what a coincidence this is. Now the shoes are on the other foot, now you are the champion and I’m the one with nothing to lose. Now I’m the one who can take what you worked so hard to acquire. Virtue, you know you want this just as much as I do. Prove who’s better once and for all. You know how to find me Blake, I’ll be waiting my friend.

Cam goes to walk off screen but suddenly freezes in his tracks for a moment. He then backs up into frame as in his face is none other than the current Global Champion Blake Virtue himself

Virtue- Ah, Mr. Harris. It’s great to see you again. Now I’ve heard all the stuff you’ve been saying that’s been held inside of you since my return to a different brand so I’ll just say this. I didn’t run away from you. I was putting my body on the line each and every week leading up to that point, and unfortunately in this sport, in this profession, real life incidences happen. I hated that I had to leave that way but it was either I fight through it to make it worse and potentially stop me all together from doing what I love, or I took the time that was needed so I can continue to have many successful years in my future and I think any man with a brain would do the same thing I did. I returned as the unbeaten, last ever NGW World champion, something I still hold very near and dear to my heart. But I came back and became a better man than I already was. MULTIPLE times with this little beauty over my shoulder right now, and no one was able to stop me from achieving this. So Cam, the choice is yours. Do you choose to target possibly the best superstar CMV has seen in the past few years, or do you wait. And I know you’re not a man of patience so you know where to find me bud.

Virtue adjusts the Global Championship and pats Cam on the shoulder and gives him a cheeky little grin before walking out of frame. Cam is left in a look of disgust and anger with Guy staring at the two absolutely speechless

Kylo VII
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down