Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I No Longer Care What I Did!!!

Go down

I No Longer Care What I Did!!! Empty I No Longer Care What I Did!!!

Post by Vic Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Fusion Returns after a break with the announcer about to introduce a new superstar to the roster but instead is interrupted by some familiar music as the music plays the audience are on there feet, the music is nearly drowned out by the loud cheers for this man, after what felt like an eternity Andrew Briggs comes out from gorilla but something bothering him he doesn't look happy at all as he makes his way to the ring with a mic.

Briggs
"So here I am without a smile on my face, you all may ask why? you won at the Ascendance!!"

Cheers rain out when he mentions that he won

Briggs
"DID I?!?!?!"

Audience begins chanting YES YES YES

Briggs
"Really!?! Because I remember being the one attacked from behind, covered in blood and nearly unconscious then being taken to the hospital where my sister had to be by my side in case something turned for the worse but I survived..."

Audience boos at the fact that he was nearly beaten to death

Briggs
"I may have won the fight but I'm loosing the battle, so no longer do I care why Devious has it out for me, I no longer care to be a hero, all I want to do is put that piece of garbage in the ground"

Cheers rain out for the determination in Briggs eyes to put his former best friend down for good

Briggs
"So Yuri Sukolov make the match or don't, I don't care just know very soon you will have one less superstar on the roster"

Briggs drops the mic to loud cheers and walks backstage while his music plays and fusion goes back to commercial or Briggs drops the mic and gets interrupted by (Insert Name Here)

(Open to Dashing I Think XD) I'm not very good with promos, something I'd like to get better at tho

2x Slammy Winner (Match of The Year) (Vixen of The Year)
Duke(Supremacy) -
1x Tornado Tag Team Champion w/ Buzzsaw Jack (Inaugural)
Andrew Briggs(Supremacy) -
3 Time! 3 Time! 3 Time! - CMV LHW Champion
1x Fusion Tag Champion W/ PJ Moon & XGen Classic Winners
1x & Current CMV Undisputed Champion
2019 KOTR Winner
The Briggs Family & Friends

Xbox Live Gamertag: Purple oFireo
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?