Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Post-War Conflicts. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Post-War Conflicts.

Go down

Post-War Conflicts. Empty Post-War Conflicts.

Post by litw Sat May 21, 2022 10:07 pm

The Ted taps out.

Bob Luger has made The Ted tap out with a lethal crossface to end this bloody, cruel, brutal war that Kliq has been battling with the resistance since the previous CMV season. Kliq hastily make their way backstage, they don’t have time to waste. Tracy goes over to where Ted is on the ramp and checks on his tag team partner, meanwhile Timotheus just shoots a disappointing glare right into the eyes of The Ted, motioning for him and Tracy to follow him to the locker room.

”Obedient” Tracy James

Ted! You good, pal? Timotheus wants to talk to us…Let’s go, i-it’s not all lost!

James wanted to look hopeful in front of his more confident tag partner, but that was just a complete lie. Tracy is completely shocked with the loss and has no idea where to go from here. Just like Ted, he doesn’t really like Timotheus, he’d prefer to just be with his best bud doing better things, but Timotheus intimidates him. And Tracy does a lot of things for those who intimidate him. He helps Ted back up to his feet and they head backstage.

”Lost Soul” Timotheus

The hell was that? You had one job, ONE JOB! Just help me defeat Kliq, that’s all I wanted. But you two were too weak, huh? I-I can’t believe why I ever thought “The Team” would be good enough. Now I don’t think I’ll ever have another chance to end Kliq. So, thanks a lot.

This isn’t Tim LaFave. This isn’t the CMV legend that The Team decided to help out because, you know, he seemed nice. This right here, this man that went through that war at Point Break, is a whole other beast. Timotheus didn’t only change his name, it’s as if his whole personality changed with it. He’s justified in a way; Kliq have absolutely tortured this man throughout the years, he’s gone through things most people would never want to deal with. But is he correct in berating Ted and Tracy? They DID help him after all, things just didn’t work out how he wanted. Tracy is still shocked, confused, maybe even concussed after that match, he’s hiding behind his tag partner. Ted is…enraged. He just can’t believe Timotheus is so entitled to be angry at them for losing the match, they were the only ones who decided to help Timotheus in his battle against Kliq. A battle which Ted and Tracy had been involved in BEFORE Timotheus’ return. They weren’t 100% on continuing it, but it’s not like they didn’t care about it. And he’s not letting Timotheus fire insults at them endlessly.

”Fed Up” The Ted

Just shut up. We did absolutely everything you asked us to. We even took up this match in a war that could’ve taken years out of our careers because we were here to help you take down Kliq. And now you want to verbally attack us because I, yes I, tapped out? I failed you, not Tracy. And even then, Tim, you could’ve even broken up the submission, done something to keep the match going. But you wanted to blame someone else, right? Now I get why no one else wanted to help you.

Timotheus looks at Ted. He knows the 6 foot man is the fiercest of the two. Tracy will take the words as long as he gets something to do, but Ted, he’ll stand up for both of them. He studies Ted, he looks at him up and down just like he did a few months ago when he first met up with The Team. Timotheus looks back at Ted’s face. He stares deep into the former United States champion’s eyes before just letting out a chuckle. A sinister but subtle chuckle. Timotheus looks over at Tracy before looking back at Ted.

”Completely out of it” Timotheus

You don’t have the right to talk to me like that. Do you even know who I am?

Before Ted has a chance to say anything in response, Timotheus hits him with a powerful right hand, straight to the face. Ted, already exhausted by the match with Kliq, falls down to the ground, unconscious. Timotheus mounts him and starts just raining punches onto the fallen man, while Tracy looks on in horror. Tracy decides to let his fear alone and go help his partner, he pushes Timotheus off and looks at him with a mix of confusion and disgust. He struggles to get a word out, but musters up the courage to confront Timotheus.

”Distraught” Tracy James

What the hell are you doing, man?!

Timotheus looks at Tracy, again doing a deep stare into the former Tag Team Champion’s eyes. He charges at Tracy and begins trying to choke him out, James tries to get out of Timotheus’ grasp, but he’s too exhausted to get enough strength to make it out. Tracy begins to fade, but suddenly Timotheus pulses back for a second and lets go. It’s like an ounce of humanity came back to this man’s soul, and he looks at his hands, realizing what he has done. Tracy falls to the ground, not completely knocked out but certainly dazed, at least for a moment. Timotheus looks at the downed duo, and his mouth babbles, attempting to find words to describe his feelings at what has just ocurred.

”Totally and utterly confused” Timotheus

Well…Uh, we’ll talk later.

He walks out of the locker room before he needs to face the consequences to his actions, leaving Tracy there with a knocked out Ted. James struggles to catch his breath, he looks over at his partner and tries to get him back awake, but to no avail. Tracy uses a nearby chair to help get himself back to his feet, nursing his neck as he does so. James directs his gaze to the open door that Timotheus left behind him, and all this chaos in the room. Tracy is totally shocked by what has occured, but this time he isn’t conflicted or anything. James knows exactly what has happened, and he knows exactly what he wants. He wants revenge on Tim.

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down