Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Post Absolution Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Post Absolution

Go down

Post Absolution Empty Post Absolution

Post by C9 Suntan Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:18 pm

Michael holds the Undisputed Championship towards Pierre Thompson, allowing him to take it back without any conflict.

*To his other side, Pierre's family stands at ringside and shout towards him.*

"Don't listen to him, Pierre! Look at what he's done to Danny! Let's get back to the gym and hit him twice as hard next time! You need to save your nephew!"

*Pierre sits in the center of the ring, his beloved family on one side, his beloved Undisputed Championship on the other. What will the Big Dog do? Only one man knows*

*After what feels like an eternity Pierre has looked at everybody in and around the ring. The Big Dog has seemingly made up his mind. He walks towards Michael Hawk who is standing with arms outstretched ready to welcome Thompson to his Family. Pierre turns around, takes one final look at his brother and sister at ringside, then continues towards Hawk only stopping when the two men are now Face to Face. Thompson looks down at the Undisputed Championship that he’s worked his entire career. Then without making eye contact with anybody else…He drops the title at Hawks feet. An audible gasp can be heard throughout the Crypto.com Arena. Pierre then slowly walks up the ramp with Davonte and Clarissa running after him..

*Backstage our Camera Crew has finally located The Big Dog and his family in what seems to be a very emotional situation as Clarissa is in tears while Davonte is trying to reign in Pierre*

Davonte:

Bro nobody is blaming you for what happened. You left a show that you were supposed to be on, flew out here within hours, and spent the past few weeks doing everything you could to find DT. I’m positive the only time you even slept was on the flights back and forth from your shows. This is NOT YOUR FAULT.

“At least you still have your Intercontinental title”

*Everybody turns around to see a camera man who for some idiotic reason decided to speak at this moment. Davonte goes to walk towards the cameraman but is stopped by Pierre who in turn walks to the cameraman himself holding his IC title.

Pierre: You think this is about titles right now? I do this for one reason and one reason only. To provide for my family. To make sure that nobody has to want for anything. But this whole situation has shown me something that ive been hearing but never wanted to believe, I’m not good enough to be here anymore. What good is providing for a family that you can’t even protect. I lost the only thing I came to absolution for, My nephew. So as far as I’m concerned *Pierre places the IC title on the Cameraman’s shoulder* You’re the Intercontinental Champion now. Cause I’m done….

*Pierre then walks to his car with Davonte and Clarissa trying to talk some sense into him*

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy