Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break

Go down

Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break Empty Leaked Footage: Tailcoat Val at Point Break

Post by krzy Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:18 am

Legendary CMV interviewer Guy. did not have to go so hard.

His suit? Freshly ironed.

His hair? Freshly cut.

His smile? As beautiful as ever.

Guy.: The camera rolling? Good..

he clears his throat and adjusts his tie.

Guy.: Folks, I don't know if this is because I have made enemies or gained trust, but I've been given the always harrowing task of trying to find Tailcoat Val and hope she has it in her heart to share a few words before her huge match against Joseph Santos later in the show.

Poor fellow. His deep sigh echoses in the hallway.

Guy.: Santos wasn't shy about saying what's in his chest, and management thinks it'll make for "good content" if we get Val's side of the story. I'm making sure the camera is rolling so that if anything happens it's on tape and can be presented in a court of law if it comes down to it. So…

He sighs again.

Guy.: Here's a sentence no one with a lick of common sense has ever said: let's go find Tailcoat Val!!

The cameraman follows Guy. as he navigates the halls of the building like he drafted the blueprints himself. He searches every dark corner, and even some of the modestly lit ones, until he's drawn to a commotion.

He silently waves over the cameraman and together they peak around a corner to find Val in the middle of a heated conversation with…

Amaiyah: Felicity's in bad shape, Val. I need your help to…

Val: Help? You need my help? The last time you came to me for help, you played damsel in distress while the entire world tried to bury me.

Amaiyah: Don't act like you did me a favor! If I had known you were going to turn me into a monster…

Val: You ungrateful little cretin. If my work wasn't literally blown up every time I made progress, I would have had a lot more tools at my disposal.. but I used what little I had left to fix you.

Amaiyah: You call that fixing?! I was a prisoner in my own body for months! Couldn't you have waited until you got the right "tools" before using me as a guinea pig?

Val: Did you have time to wait?

Amaiyah:

Val: I should have turned you away then.

Amaiyah: Felicity--

Val: Her life isn't on the line…either way, it would be of no concern to me. There is nothing I can do for her, and there is nothing more I have to say to you.

Amaiyah: Why, because you still feel guilty? I know you do. I don't remember much from those days, but that look of disgust in your eyes everytime you looked at me, that's burned into my brain. Your failed subject, the one you couldn't control but who succeeded despite you!

Val: And yet…here you are. She fought so hard to free you, and you would undo all of that just to help her. It's almost poetic. But even if I could, I have fewer tools at my disposal than I did when I worked on you. There's no sense in rebuilding before exterminating the rat thats eating away at the foundation.

Amaiyah: Doesn't it bother you how many people can't stand you? How far they're willing to go to stop you?

Val: Stop. I didn't accept your invitation to speak so that I could be lectured by someone who barely has a grasp on what they're talking about. I didn't work as hard as I have for as long as I have to give up because I've been inconvenienced by cats or a rat. Let them keep trying, worthwhile change doesn't come without a struggle. All of these attempts are half-hearted at best, done for show, not because they believe in anything. I'm fully committed to the cause, and that's why I'm still standing.

Amaiyah: But at this point, after all these years, do you really think you'd be changing anything for the better?

Guy.: Oh shit, Val's coming this way. Cut the feed and run!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down