Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Surprising Change Of Events Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Surprising Change Of Events

Go down

A Surprising Change Of Events Empty A Surprising Change Of Events

Post by Kylo VII Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:18 pm

Moments after Troy Colt and his protégé Chloe Marx left the interview area, Blake Virtue made his way into the area. The interviewer looked shocked and surprised to see the Global Champion

Virtue- Man I just missed him huh. Shame. I really wanted to tell him how proud I am of him to his face but I guess that’ll have to wait.

Interviewer- W-Wow yeah hello Blake Virtue. I know there’s some history between you two. How does that effect this build towards Ascendence 10?

Virtue- You know, I have known Troy Colt longer than I’ve known Archer Rose. I never expected him to be in this position. Not saying that because he’s a horrible wrestler because he’s definitely not. He’s one of the best I’ve ever seen. But a few years ago he felt that it was time for him to hang things up, and I’m proud alone for the fact that he brought it amongst himself to come back and made his way here. His start might’ve been rough but in all fairness mine was too. He’s come a long way. He is now my next challenger for my Global Championship. I just personally hope he’s ready. I’ve been through wars defending this title. It’s been a long time since he’s been in a position like this and I just want him to be prepared not only as his opponent but as his friend. Now excuse me, I’d like to find him before he leaves.

Virtue adjusts the Global Championship on his shoulder and pats the interviewer on the shoulder before making his way in the direction that Troy and Chloe left

Kylo VII
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down