Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Absolution Shoutouts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Absolution Shoutouts

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Absolution Shoutouts Empty Absolution Shoutouts

Post by Maurie Thu May 12, 2016 6:57 pm

The Genesis show opens up with Nelson Jr making his way to the ring with some words for the CMV audience to hear.

Nelson Jr

Wow, California? That's amazing. I just want to greet everyone here in California, The Idiot Magnet of a place.

The fans start to boo louder than any other crowd had for Nelson.

Jr
The best superstar to stand before you and you all decide to boo me. keep proving me right. This isn't about you. It's about my favorite topic... Me. The Absolution Main Event can only be won by a member of Nelson Clan. And who in that Rumble is in Nelson Clan... Me! We have so many bad choices to win. Let's start with that pathetic squirrel, Shanaz.

The crowd reaction lightened up at Shanaz's mention.

Jr
I know all of you love the wild ones in the rumble. The underdogs! You wanna see them scratch their way to the top and find a way to get out alive. Let me be first to tell you how merciless the match will be. All 30 superstars clawing nd biting for a shot at that title. Why would anyone show mercy for anyybody who could stop them from this.

The crowd started to chant "Ole" Style for Shanaz.

Crowd
"Sha-Naz, Shanaz, Shanaz, Shanaz... Sha-Naz, Sha-Naz!"

Jr
I mean he isn't the only one who shouldn't belong there. Look at the other waste of a spot, Chris Andrews.

The crowd showed more favortism toward "The Bloody Brit" than they did Nelson.

Jr
He walks around so full of himself like he's actually someone who matters. That red is just a symbol of his career. Looks like one big Stop Sign.

The crowd shows more dislike to Nelson's comments.

Jr
Let's just jab at another one, this is getting fun now. My surprise is to who allowed this Tim guy to join.

The crowd started to cheer louder than ever for Tim.

Jr
He may be a tag Champion but that shows that he relies on a partner to piggy-back him through matches. Why are so many oppertunities handed out to the unworthy? If this had any real superstars besides the one and only Nelson Jr, I might actually feel challenged.

Nelson was given more and more hatred from the crowd that he'd just absorb. Another entrant of the Absolution main event.

(Open to Topher, Tim, Dull, and any other Royal Rumble entrannt)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Absolution Shoutouts Empty Re: Absolution Shoutouts

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu May 12, 2016 7:36 pm

The lights go out, fire erupts around the ring causing the fans to erupt in the chant:

"Soon is Now"(5 times)

Marcantel appears in the middle of the ring when the lights come on.

Marcantel:Too.....Soon.....to be cocky. You just pretty much insulted three CMV superstars, but I wonder why you didn't insult me?

The crowd starts going in the oooooooooo reaction

Marcantel: I dont know did you insult me when I wasnt listening or did you not?

(Open to RR entrant or Nelson Jr)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu May 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Jr
Look here Marc. We were buddies for a good while. You have my respect. Just know that the only reason you weren't mentioned is because nobody even knew you were still here. You've become so irrelevant now. It's very sad. Just look at the crowd. They're dead now.

(Open to All and Marcantel)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Thu May 12, 2016 9:14 pm

Matt Jefferson's music hits over the PA system to a very loud pop from the crowd he rides out onto the ramp on his ATV microphone in hand parking it at the top of the ramp on the stage before getting off he raises the microphone to his mouth as he starts to speak

Matt: WHAT'S UP OAKLAND?

The crowd cheers even louder at the mention of their town

Matt: Well Well Well, look what we have a here a useless lapdog and a so called "Demon" who not only did i squash in my CMV debut i also pinned a few weeks ago you see boys, while i do in fact have a tag match later on tonight i thought i'd come out here to address you two since i am also in the royal rumble this year

The crowd has now started a deafening "MJ" chant almost loud enough to blow the roof off of the arena.

Matt: Let's start with you Nelson i was watching from the back and i hear you name drop my old rebellion allies, who well we have parted ways i still consider as friends Shanaz and Tim .. and really i don't get why your doing this probably because it's the only way you'll get some relevance around here because really what have you done in your career other then being a worthless lapdog to a man who has no good bones in his whole entire body.

The crowd now has started a "Lapdog" chant directed at Nelson.

Matt: C'mon Oakland i know you can chant louder then that

Matt holds the microphone in the air as he starts to walk down the ramp the "lapdog" chants getting louder as he gets closer to the ring he smirks as he gets to end of the ramp and slides into the ring,

(Open to Nelson, Marcantel or any other RR entrant)

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu May 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Nelson stood there heated and raged with the embarrassment that MJ put upon him.

Jr

I perfer you to step back a few yards. Not only because it's safer for you but also because of your awful breath. You can call me a lapdog all you want, but we all know what you've been dogging Eric's lap for the longest. Don't go off at me and talk of my relevance MJ. You know that old hair was getting you nowhere, so that's why you try and reclaim your relevance with your look change. You can keep riding down here on your ATV but I'll be in the rumble to throw you out the ring and watch you crash into that four-wheeled pile of trash.

The crowd showed less enjoyment of Nelson's comments , showing how they'd share no respect for Nelson Jr. They started to give Nelson a very disrespectful chant of their own.

Crowd
Nelson's boring, MJ rocks... Nelson's boring, MJ rocks!

Jr
Give me a reason MJ. Give me one reason why I shouldn't give you a preview now of what could happen on Sunday?

(Open to MJ, Marcantel, and Other Entrants)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Marcantel shoves Jr away from him

Marcantel: TOO CLOSE JR!!! Now Matt, in your debut you did beat me, however our second match my hand was on that GODDAMN ROPE, so you dont get that victory however I am willing to take you Jr and Matt, down to hell so that we can settle this with the man downstairs. Hell I aint willing........I WILL!!!!

(Open to whoever)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Thu May 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Matt has been leaning in the corner of the ring leaning against the turnbuckles microphone in hand listening to what Nelson & Marcantel have been saying he raises the microphone to his hand to retort back

Matt: Nelson Nelson Nelson ...you want me to give you a reason to get not give me an example of what will happen on sunday? well let me tell you why because your weak nelson and what will happen on sunday is me planting you in the middle of the ring with my twist of fate picking your body up and tossing you over this very rope while your body goes splat on the outside of the ring

Matt puts his left hand around the top rope as he said the last few lines the crowd now just chanting "MJ Rocks"

Matt: as for you Marcantel, yes your hand was on the rope but hey don't blame me for that the referee was at fault there and as i have said before i'm all for a 2nd rematch take it up with management if you want to fight me again

Now the hot crowd has started a "Book the match" chant

Matt: Back to you once again Nelson as i wasn't finished with you yet, you say i changed my hair to "Try and reclaim my relevance"

Matt does air quotations with his fingers while he says that last line

Matt: But in reality i've never lost my relevance because listen to the people i'm one of the most loved people here in CMV and you say i'm Eric's lapdog? bravo how original how about you get your own damn insults Eric has been one of my childhood friends perhaps you don't know how friendships work because you've never had one and to be honest i don't think ANYONE would want to be seen with you having that attitude.

The crowd now starts a "You got owned" chant directed at Nelson while MJ smirks once more and turns around and gives a thumbs up to the crowd earning more cheers as he turns around back to Nelson and Marcantel awaiting a response .

(Open to Nelson, Marcantel and other entrants)

AURA

ERIC THUNDER

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu May 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Marcantel: Ok I know this is totally unrelated but I'm bored as hell just give me a minute.

The lights go out then when it comes back on Yuri is tied up in a chair in the middle of the ring.

Marcantel: You know I'm surprised Xander, that you haven't even tried to look for Yuri the past week. I mean it's kinda like you don't care about him that he's just a lost cause.

Matt and Nelson just stand there like "What the hell"

Marcantel: But you know what I'm right here Yuri is right here, so COME AND GET HIM!!!! And also Xgen, you're free to try and come and get him too, as for you Matt and Nelson y'all can keep rambling on while I wait for everybody. Cause oh when they show up, it's gonna get ugly.

(Open to anybody)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu May 12, 2016 10:27 pm

Everybody in the ring turns to look at the stage as the theme of arguably the biggest name in CMV history hits the PA system, and out he comes a mic already in hand as the crowd bursts with excitement as Hayden walks down the ramp, the mic raised to his mouth as he prepares to talk.

Hayden:
Bla, bla, bla. Nobody wants, or needs to hear any of your rambling nonsense. Let's be honest here, not a single one of you is winning this royal rumble. This isn't NXT, jobbers don't win big matches up here in the big leagues. Let me personally tell you why, each and everyone of you, will not win the royal rumble match, okay.

Hayden, now ringside, makes his way up the steps and leans on the ring post as he continues talking.

Hayden:
Seeing as you started all this Nelson, I'll start with you. You my friend are nothing more than a backup dancer in the play that is CMV, I bet you thought you'd amount to big things when you were brought in to a huge storyline, now we all know I'm one for breaking kayfabe. But, I'm pretty sure you only got that position, because Omega Lee got fucked up by the Olson twins, quantum and sushi. You're not built to be the leading man, you're never going to be a Brian Cranston, a Dwayne Johnson. No, you're Steve Buscemi. Speaking of Steve Buscemi!

Hayden now steps into the ring and looks over towards the extremist of CMV Matt Jefferson.

Hayden:  
Speaking of Steve Buscemi.... Matt! You remind me of him! You're the kinda guy that would get killed off in every movie! You know just like how you get beat in every match! The Royal rumble will be the exact same. I mean you couldn't even beat me for a title that was pretty much made for you, a title that I didn't even want to fight for! How can you call yourself the extremist when you've never even held the anarchy title? You're no extremist, you're as peaceful as Ghandi, you smell like him too, you got that right Nelson, eugh.

Last and certainly not least, especially on the scales, this big tub of lard, Marcantel. You know who you remind me of, Zak Painn, you go around attacking backstage workers and officials trying to act tough because you know that an actual wrestler would fall asleep in your bear hug. Nice and cozy. But seriously, if you can't beat THIS GUY, in his debut match.

Hayden points to Matt Jefferson for a moment before rubbing his hand against face, face palming.

Hayden:
Then you're certainly not going to win a rumble. Actually come to think of it, you are Zak Painn aren't you? Because just like him, you can't really talk properly, you look and talk like you skipped school to inject yourself with steroids to try and get big and imitate your all time favourite wrestler Kane! Would explain the fire, so tell me Marcantel, when are you going to have sex with Katie Vick?

Hayden bursts out with laughter in the middle of the ring before continuing on.

Hayden:
But in all seriousness, none of you can expect to win that rumble, because it's going to be me. Now I know, there are people out there, who think the people in charge of creative love me, they're pushing me all the time and if I win this rumble then you'll all just think that even more. That can't be further from the truth, I came out number 27 last year and won, if I was your handpicked King, I'd have come out number 30, I'd have been handed that slot. I'm being pushed pfft. How many times have I been borton in the last month, twice? How many times has Novak been buried, countless, who's getting the title shot, Novak. I earn everything I've gotten and absolution, the King of absolution will perform like he always does. There's a reason why I hold ALL the records for this event. There's a reason why all of YOU struggle to get booked.

Hayden drops the mic and leaves the ring, pulling out a steel chair from under it which he props up on the bottom of the ramp. He sits on it and watches the rest of the segment unfold.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu May 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Marcantel: You know Hayden wins don't matter, it's all about what you bring to the table even though I've lost half my matches I know how to make them remember their encounter with me. And last I saw, when you and Matt here fought in that open challenge, you may have won but boy did you have a hard time winning. And let's not forget the American Justice, that man literally is the reason you look like a Freddy Krueger reject, every match he kicked your ass at least I actually stood a chance in our Cyborg Invitational Match two years ago. And yes I may be a lot like Kane we may have similarities but the only difference, is after this Sunday at least I'll WIN A ROYAL RUMBLE.

The crowd starts booing but cheering after the comment

Marcantel: Oh yeah, and Hayden if you ever mention my past again well your gonna get more scars than you already have.

(Open to anyone)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Thu May 12, 2016 11:05 pm

Matt continues to lean in the corner as he listened to Hayden and Marcantel he starts to speak as Hayden is sitting on the stage

Matt: Well look who is everybody the big sell out movie star Hayden, the king of straight to DVD movies

The crowd lets out a loud "ooooh" at MJ's remark

Matt: I remind you of of Steve Buscemi eh? well thanks i guess? i enjoy his work .. unlike yours you see Hayden i may have lost our little encounter for the Anarchy title and you think "I'm no extremist" but these people see otherwise .. you see Hayden there's more to being an extremist then using weapons .. my style is more about taking risks pushing my body to the limits all for the enjoyment of these people

The crowd lets out a cheer as MJ takes a pause in talking after the last word he smirks as he continues to talk

Matt: You see Hayden if i remember our title match correctly i pushed you to the limit and almost beat you until you won off a miracle, yes you may have won the last royal rumble but that was only because you drew a lucky number because Hayden if we ever meet in the rumble sunday after the ass kicking i'll give you your gonna be back in hollywood making d-list straight to dvd movies that will end up in the 5 dollar bin

The crowd lets out a cheer as MJ says that last line he goes back to leaning in the corner,

(Open to the usual)

AURA

ERIC THUNDER

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu May 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Hayden with a smug smile on his face picks up the mic from the ground next to where he is sitting and raises it to his mouth.

Hayden:
A five dollar movie is worth more than your two dollar haircut, and fine I'll prod Marcantel, I mean prodding you is like prodding a dead body, you won't move, you won't make a noise you're still a cold dead body. Marcantel, what happened to you in your childhood exactly? What's got you talking like Groot, saying the same thing over and over again. Soon? What's soon? Is that what your mum kept saying when little boy Marcantel was asking how long it would be until daddy got home?

Hayden let's out another chuckle as the camera pans back to the ring allowing the other stars some screen time.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next