Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns!

Go down

Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns! Empty Independent Wreestling Network Presents: Ashley Riot Returns!

Post by Jason Spade Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:44 pm

The Independent Wrestling Network jingle plays, and intrepid wrestling reporter Troy Garter makes his appearance.

"Good evening, friends and fans! Independent Wrestling Network is coming to you tonight with some excellent interviews. CMV's flagship event, Ascendance X, is just around the corner and we're hoping to bring you the latest scoops around the show and everyone involved, starting without first guest... The Deathmatch Princess, Ashley Riot!"

The camera pans to Ashley Riot, who smiles.

"Hi!"

"Ashley, good to see you. How are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm doing great! Coming to CMV has been fantastic for me. I've even got a merch line now!"

Ashley reaches under the desk and pulls out her new "Riot-Starter" t-shirt.

"I've never had merch before, so this is super cool! It'll be available on CMVshop.com starting tomorrow, I think? So I'm really looking forward to it!"

"That's great to hear, Ashley! So, what are your plans for Ascendance X?"

Ashley thinks about it.

"I dunno! I've been trying really, really hard to win the Women's Hardcore title, but I'm not having any luck. Everything is super hectic in the manager's offices right now, so they're still working on finalizing plans. The roster is really stacked this year! When I came in last year, there were way less women, and now it's like, 'Wow, I've never seen so many awesome women wrestlers in one place'! CMV is waaay more exciting than I ever expected it to be!"

"Speaking of the women's roster expanding since you've arrived, one of the more notorious returns since your debut has been Ashley Rayne. A lot of people have been somewhat negatively comparing you to her, implying that you're a, quote, 'Inferior knockoff'. Do you care to comment?"

Ashley frowns.

"That's... Wow, that's really mean! Honestly, I hadn't seen much of Ashley's work before she came back, but I knew about her and when she returned I was excited to get a chance to fight her myself! But she's doing her own thing, and I'm doing mine. We're not really anything alike, I don't really know why anyone would compare us, honestly... Is it just because our names are so similar? There's tons of people named Ashley! I knew a boy named Ashley in high school! I think he's in jail now."

"So you don't think the comparisons are fair?"

"Well, yeah! Fans are so mean, it's really hurtful sometimes. I've been doing my best, and I'm sure Ashley Rayne has too. This season has been tough, with all of the competition, and I think it's really offensive to everyone- not just me- if people start comparing us to each other. Women's wrestling has come a long way, and I think silly comparisons like that are just gonna hold everyone back! CMV has one of the best female rosters of any company, and it's a real disservice to pit us against each other like that."

Troy pauses, surprised at the Deathmatch Princess's sudden eloquence.

"Well, I didn't know you felt so strongly about it. Well, that's all the time we have for you today, Ashley. Is there anything you want to say before we move on?"

Ashley smiles again.

"I just want to say that I'm so, so happy and grateful for the support I've had since coming to CMV. Whatever happens to me at Ascendance X and beyond, I will do my best not to let anyone down!"

"Thanks, Ashley! Glad to have you, as always. Up next, Vance Vintage returns with shocking allegations that former president Shay Hoxton is still controlling aspects of the country from his prison cell! But first, a word from our sponsors, Raycon Ear Buds..."

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down