Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1

Go down

Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1 Empty Wolf in the Wild - Episode 1

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:23 pm

August 6, 2022
6:52 PM GMT+2 (Central European Time)
Ascendance X, Backstage
Paris, France

EMTs rush into Gorilla, rolling out two stretchers with the unconscious bodies of Bob Luger and Josh Wolf in tow. Madison Wright watches them, holding a hand out to stop the first stretcher carrying the winner of their heated, brutal battle. She peers down at Wolf, an angered scowl furrowing across her brow and a raised lip of anguish and disgust.

Madison Wright
You wanted this, Mr. Wolf... But between you and me.

She slowly leaned in whispering into the ear of the unconscious man.

Madison Wright
The wrong man won.

She stepped aside, letting the EMTs cart the two men away.

___

August 20, 2022
Sainte-Honorine-des-Pertes, Normandy, France

Josh Wolf sits on a pew of an old, bombed out church. A relic of the war nearing eighty years ago. He sat there alone, trying to take in the quiet after the past week was spent recovering in a hospital in Paris. Wolf took a few moments to soak in the environment, hoping to gain a new appreciation for life within what was likely a place where death had been common.

He stood to reveal an arm-brace wrapped around him, an attempt by the doctors to help the hyper-extended left arm heal and recover. The back of his neck was covered in the ends of bandages that were placed on him to protect the stitches he had received from the lacerations of the thumb tacks.

Josh Wolf
You know, CMV has always been a way for me to see the world beyond my narrow view.

When I started out wrestling, I had to take an old 2007 Ford Focus across the Southern US to perform for small paychecks. Most of the time, I was only paid enough to cover the gas fees to go to another show in another place. I never really thought much about those times I was living hand over fist.

When I finally got my chance in CMV, I remember taking a plane ride for the first time in my entire life. It was terrifying. But now, I've gotten so use to it that I honestly don't even remember why I was scared of it to begin with.

But after what happened two weeks ago, it feels strange to still be stuck in one small region again. I've spent the past few months just driving around France and Germany, waiting for the chance to finally be given the Okay to hop on a plane and fly back stateside.

Josh sat back down, readjusting his arm brace.

Josh Wolf
I know Madison Wright wants me as far away from CMV as possible. She still doesn't understand why we needed to have that fight. I don't think she'll ever understand.

But, when I get back?
I'm making CMV my own once more.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)