Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2

Go down

Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2 Empty Wolf in the Wild - Episode 2

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:34 pm

September 1, 2022
9:27 AM GMT+1 (British Standard Time)
London, England

Josh Wolf sits with his brother James and best friend Amy Winters outside of a small cafe on the Isle of Dogs. Winters looked down at her drink, a hot cocoa loaded with nutmeg, and took a long sip with a content smile.

Amy Winters
You have no idea how wonderful it is to be back home.

Josh Wolf
Ah, thought it would be nice to come here for the week while waiting on the plane. Still no word from CMV Headquarters so I guess we are stuck in Europe until they give me the call.

James Wolf
You know, Amy... Why haven't you gotten back into the ring?

Winter set the mug down, letting out a small sigh of disappointment.

Amy Winters
I just don't think I have it in me anymore, that's all.

Josh Wolf
Come on, you're not even out of you mid twenties. You're not washed up.

Amy Winters
It's just not my time anymore. I had my fill of success but I can't break through the ceiling and reach the big one, you know. Sure, I would love to get back in the ring, but... Bloody hell, it's just so much different now. Besides, I got a job in talent relations for the women's division now. If I put on the boots again, I'll have to retire my position and it'll be a headache for the head of Relations.

James Wolf
Sounds like it sucks... Why not ask to transfer to training?

Amy Winters
Training isn't the same as an actual fight.

Josh Wolf
Yeah, you'd be surprised at some on the training staff's depression about no longer being in the ring. Harvey Hastings is head trainer now and he tells me how miserable it is not being able to teach these new guys in front of a crowd.

James Wolf
Mr. Hastings is a tough teacher... Didn't know he wasn't happy in his spot.
What about his kid, Stefan?

Josh Wolf
No clue where he's at. Disappeared after what happened with President Hoxton. I'm sure he's okay, but only Harvey ever talks to him still. Going back to Hastings...

How's your training been going, James?

James Wolf
It's been a bit slow. Mr. Hastings says that he's seeing improvement, but it might be around Christmas before he recommends me going onto the roster.

Josh Wolf
He's right.

Amy Winters
Joshua!

Josh Wolf
I'm not trying to be rude. It's just a case of James still being a bit green. He isn't going to be bad, but ever since Fenrir started getting in his head, I've been worried about how it might affect him and his progress in the ring. He needs a more sound mind to control himself in the ring first.

James Wolf
Yeah, I've been taking therapy and it's been helping me out. But sometimes I can feel him whispering behind my ear when I spar.

Josh Wolf
Keep seeing Dr. Klein. He's the best in the world at these kinds of cases.

A waiter walked over, setting down several plates. Two full English breakfasts for Josh and Amy, Josh's not having beans; and a bowl of porridge with strawberries for James. Amy and James began to eat while Josh looked down out his food.

Josh Wolf
Do... Do you think CMV Headquarters hasn't contacted me because they don't want me to re-sign?

Amy Winters
What do you mean?

Josh Wolf
The Unsanctioned match I had with Luger was something the Wright's told me to avoid. I had to cause heaps of chaos just to get that fight... Maybe they're leaving me here because they think I'm incapable of being controlled.

Amy Winters
Don't be that way... I'm sure they just want you to recover. Besides, how long before your contract is up anyways?

Josh Wolf
Two weeks.

Amy Winters
What?!

Josh Wolf
Two weeks. My contract expires on Episode 1000.

Amy Winters
Why didn't you call your agent and get into talks?

Josh Wolf
Harry won't answer my calls either. Last time I was in touch with him was the night before Ascendance.

Amy Winters
I-I'm sure something will come. You just need to hold on.

Josh Wolf
Yeah.

Wolf stuck his fork into the meal and began to eat, a worried glare in his eyes.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)