Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress

Go down

A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress Empty A Riot gone too far: The weak point of The Crimson Empress

Post by TheQuinceyShow Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:28 pm

*RVW and Shou Rong are backstage after RVW's loss and Shou Rong's attack. The doctor is checking on Shou Rong*

Shou Rong-What the hell is Riot's issue with me, Rada?

RVW-Look Shou. I don't know. I know her and I were close and maybe she feels as if you took away the bond we shared.

Shou Rong-To hell with Ashley Riot. I lived in your house for so long, we won championships together and yeah we had some wars but at the end of the day we were close. You have my back here right?

*Before RVW can answer Riot bust through the door and tries to Shou Rong as RVW holds her back*

RVW-Ashley! Stop! ASHLEY!

*Shou Rong gets up and RVW is stuck between a pissed off nearly 6'0 over 150 pound Chinese woman and a not as big but equally as pissed off woman. RVW falls down in the middle of the fight and it looks like Riot is going to hit Shou in the neck but RVW grabs Ashley's arm with an iron grip and pushes her down. RVW pushes Shou down as well*

RVW-I don't want to breakup the fights between you two! I don't want either of you getting hurt. Shou and I got a championship match to worry about so Ashley, I'm asking you nicely to leave.

Shou-Nicely?! She was going to paralyze me!

RVW-That's why I want her out and Ashley. I don't want to hate you, but do not go for Shou Rong's neck again!

*Ashley Riot walks out as RVW checks up on Shou Rong as we fade to black*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down