Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Riot In The (W)Rong House Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Riot In The (W)Rong House

Go down

Riot In The (W)Rong House Empty Riot In The (W)Rong House

Post by TheQuinceyShow Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:25 am

*On the quest to try and be friendly with Ashley Riot, Shou Rong invites Riot to their parents house to try and be more friendly. Shou's father name is Feng and the mother's name is Nuo. Shou's grandma's name is Chun.*

Shou Rong: 艾希礼有点疯狂,但我想你会喜欢她的。(Ashley is a bit crazy, but I think you will like her.)

Nuo: 这最好不是你以前带到这里来的其他情人。(It's best not to be the other lovers you brought here before.)

*Shou gets red in the face*

Shou: 母亲! 我不再过那种生活了。 那时我还年轻。 你知道的。(mother! I don't live that kind of life anymore. I was still young then. You know.)

*Nuo flashes a small smile at Shou*

Nuo: 我知道。. 你已经长大了这么聪明的女孩。(I know. You have grown up such a smart girl.)

Shou: 我很感激你的夸奖,但你知道我现在用男人、女人和其他代词,对吧?(I appreciate your compliment, but you know I now use men, women and other pronouns, right?)

Nuo: 对不起。 这只是很难,因为我是如何长大的,但我仍然想尝试和尊重你是谁和理解。 你父亲比我更能理解。 你奶奶不明白。 她不了解这个新一代。(sorry. It's just hard because of how I grew up, but I still want to try and respect who you are and understand. Your father understands better than me. Your grandma doesn't understand. She doesn't understand this new generation.)

*Before Shou can respond you hear a knock at the door. Shou gets the door as Feng walks from the kitchen with a bowl of Pork Chow Mein for him and Nuo. Ashley Riot walks in with Shou flanking her*

Shou Rong: 妈妈,爸爸。 这是我的朋友Ashley Riot 她不懂中文。(Mom, dad. This is my friend Ashley Riot. She doesn't understand Chinese.)

Ashley Riot: 你好!(Hello!)

*Ashley waves to Shou's mother and father and Shou's father laughs a bit*

Feng: 这是你的新情人吗? 你总是喜欢身材矮小的女人。(Is this your new lover? You always like short women.)

*Shou's face goes red*

Shou: 爸爸,请不要那样说! 这是我的朋友 (Dad, please don't say that! This is my friend.)

*Feng laughs a bit and shakes Ashley's hand*

Feng: 我只是开个玩笑,寿。 她至少比那个波兰女孩更黑。(I'm just kidding, Shou. She is at least darker than that Polish girl.)

Shou: Ashley. This is Nuo, my mother and Feng, my father. My grandma is in her room right now, her name is Chun.

Ashley: Ummm...what are they making to eat?

Shou: That's Pork Chow Mein. Do you want to join us for dinner?

Ashley: I would love to. Also what was that your dad was laughing about.

Shou: Just...an inside joke....

*Everyone sits around for dinner and Riot who would usually be pigging out was told by Shou to not pig out or they'll slap the hell out of Ashley. Chun sits next to Ashley Riot and keeps glaring at Ashley Riot.*

Chun: 你现在在和那个美国女孩约会吗?(Are you dating that American girl now?)

*Shou looks a bit surprised at their grandma*

Shou: 不,我们不是和奶奶约会,我们只是朋友。(No, we are not dating Grandma, we are just friends.)

*Chun looks over at Ashley who is too busy devouring the pork chow mein to notice that Shou's grandmother is silently judging her*

Chun: 我不喜欢她 她有一个不好的预兆. (I don't like her. She has a bad omen.)

Nuo: 你很幸运,她不明白你的。 这是你年轻时的旧心态。 人们可以有各种不同颜色的朋友。 你喜欢Shou带来的波兰女孩。(You are lucky, she doesn't understand you. This is your old mentality when you were young. People can have friends of all kinds of different colors. You like the Polish girl Shou brought.)

Chun: 不像这个美国女孩,波兰女孩像我的孙女一样看起来像一个受人尊敬的年轻女人,她不应该接触这些愚蠢的美国人。(Unlike this American girl, the Polish girl looks like a respected young woman like my granddaughter, and she shouldn't be exposed to these stupid Americans.)

Shou: 奶奶,听着。 阿什利有点疯狂。 我承认,但她在那些伤疤和破碎的微笑下很好。 我想给大家一个机会,就像你们所有人和我一起搬到美国的时候,我觉得自己不舒服,因为中国不喜欢像我这样的同性恋。 如果可以的话,为什么不给艾希礼一个机会呢?(Grandma, listen. Ashley is a bit crazy. I admit it, but she is fine under those scars and broken smiles. I want to give everyone a chance, just like all of you when you moved to the United States with me, I felt uncomfortable because China didn't like gays like me. If you can, why not give Ashley a chance?)

Ashley: Hey Shou, are you ok?

*Shou hugs Ashley and strokes her hair*

Shou: I'm fine Ashley.

*Ashley goes back to her bowl and Shou and Chun lock eyes*

Chun: 我怎么能对你说不,你一直是个漂亮的女孩。 无论你喜欢谁,我都会支持你。 至少有一天你能再带一个中国女孩来吗? 你太依恋这些白人女人了。(How can I say no to you, you have always been a beautiful girl. No matter who you like, I will support you. Can you bring another Chinese girl at least one day? You are too attached to these white women.)

*Shou and Chun laugh a bit as everyone else joins in as the camera fades to black*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down