Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Best Friends, Better Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Best Friends, Better Enemies

Go down

Best Friends, Better Enemies Empty Best Friends, Better Enemies

Post by TheQuinceyShow Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:58 pm

*Shou Rong sits down on a bench as RVW paces back and forth*

RVW-This is going to work Shou...just trust me...please.

Shou Rong-How can I trust her?! You saw what Riot did!

RVW-I know, but I just don't want either of you getting hurt anymore. Just trust me, Please.

*Ashley Riot walks through the door and her and Shou stare each other down as RVW gets in between the both of them*

RVW-Tensions are high and like I said. No fighting. I just want to talk. Shou, just sit down and Ashley, don't go near her.

*Shou sits down looking at Riot*

RVW-Now. I know you Ashley feel like Shou stole me from you and listen...it wasn't our choice to team at first but we grew on each other and to be honest I did appreciate our team Ashley. Your infectious positivity rubbed off on me. So I came up with a solution and since Violet Evans seems to have an issue with us...I want us all to team together and form The CHN-POL-USA Connection!

*Shou and Riot looks at RVW and they both start talking about how this is a bad idea*

RVW-Look. Either we try to get along or I walk out. I don't want either of you two hurting so we're all going to team and figure this stuff out or I team with neither of you.

*Shou Rong looks at Riot*

Shou-I'll do the team if Riot does the team but don't expect me to be all buddy buddy with Riot.

*Riot smiles to herself and laughs before telling RVW she'll do the team and walking out as Shou Rong lays on the bench. The CHN-POL-USA combo of 3 different people seems to have form. Will Riot and Shou get along by the glue of Riley Van Wilson keeping them together? Only time will tell.*
TheQuinceyShow
TheQuinceyShow
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark and Puns

Back to top Go down