Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Friendship!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Friendship!!

Go down

Friendship!! Empty Friendship!!

Post by Jason Spade Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:28 pm

The camera fades in to Ashley Riot, sitting on a bench outside and tapping away at her phone. She stays like take for a while, humming to herself, until Shou Rong walks into the frame.

"Alright. I'm here, what do you want?"

"Shou!"

Ashley pops up from her bench and hugs Shou Rong, who quickly pushes her away. Ashley continues like nothing happened.

"Since Riley got hurt, it's just gonna be us for a while! And she wanted us to get along so I thought I'd bring you out for a night on the town! C'mon, I know just the place!"

Ashley grabs Shou's hand, but Shou snatches it away. Unperturbed, Ashley simply grabs Shou's other hand and starts dragging them along until they make their way down a city block. Beaming, Ashley raises her arms and presents... A McDonald's. Shou is unimpressed.

"McDonald's."

"Uh-huh. You don't have these in China, right?"

"We do, actually."

Ashley is flabbergasted.

"Really?! Since when?! Oh, whatever, it doesn't matter. Come on!"

A few minutes later, Ashley and Shou are sitting at a table, with Ashley stuffing her face with a hamburger. Shou, who didn't order anything, simply glares at the Deathmatch Princess. Ashley breaks the silence.

"So like... What's the deal with fortune cookies? Does everyone in China know the future?"

Shou scoffs.

"Are you actually that stupid or are you just trying to piss me off?"

Ashley thinks about it.

"Well, my doctor said that I might get confused easy 'cuz of the brain damage. One time I zoned out while I was crossing the street and almost caused an accident!"

Ashley takes another bite of her burger. After a moment of loud chewing, she speaks again.

"What were we talking about?"

Shou's glare intensifies and they stand up to leave.

"No, wait!"

Ashley grabs Shou's arm.

"Come on, there's more stuff I have to show you! Just hear me out, Riley wanted us to get along! Do it for Riley!"

Ashley tries to give Shou Rong her best puppy dog eyes, but the effect is dampened by the noticeable smear of barbecue sauce on her face. Shou narrows their eyes, but sighs.

"Fine."

Some time later, we cut to Ashley and Shou standing in a large park, watching a group of teenagers playing football. Ashley is in the midst of explaining the rules of the game to Shou.

"...and usually they tackle each other, but these guys are just playing for fun so they play touch football instead! Since they don't have any protective gear and whatnot."

Shou, for their credit, seems to be actively listening.

"Why is it called 'football' if they're all carrying it with their hands?"

"Oh, 'cuz sometimes they kick it! It's called 'punting', I think. And sometimes they kick it through goal posts and get an extra point!"

Shou crosses their arms, nodding as they listen. One of the boys drops the ball and it rolls towards Ashley, who takes a step forward and raises her arms.

"Yoo-hoo! Hey, throw it over here!"

The boy, clearly surprised, smiles and tosses the ball. Ashley raises her hands to catch it and misses; the ball sails straight through her hands and hits Shou square in the face.

"Shit!"

"Oh no! I'm sorry, are you okay?! That looked like--"

Shou shoves Ashley to the ground.

"Get away from me! I knew this was a bad idea. Don't talk to me again unless it's about defending our titles."

Covering their bloodied nose with their hand, Shou Rong walks off, muttering angrily in Mandarin. Ashley stands and watches her partner go, a sad look on her face... That quickly morphs into a wicked grin. The scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down