Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody Justices offer of friendship Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bloody Justices offer of friendship

Go down

Bloody Justices offer of friendship Empty Bloody Justices offer of friendship

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2016 9:20 pm

After a long and hard match the camera zooms in on Bloody justice and by the look of his eyes he seemed to be happy and as he was walking to his locker room he caught sight of the BloodyBrit Bloody Justice "HEY BRIT!" When he called to him BloodyBrit turned around and he looked pretty mad but he didn't say a thing and Bloody Justice saidBloody Justice "hey listen I know I talked smack but look I hope you will accept me and except in CMV and I hope you accept my hand in friend ship." As he says this he sticks his hand out (open to topher316 aka BloodyBrit)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Justices offer of friendship Empty Re: Bloody Justices offer of friendship

Post by Topher Mod Fri May 13, 2016 10:43 pm

The Bloody Brit looks down and see's the extended arm ... He smiles and shakes the hand of Bloody Justice.... But out of no where The Bloody Brit clotheslines him, and starts delivering vicious boots to the head. Andrews picks up Justice and slams his head against a nearby dumpster over and over again till his head bleeds...

Bloody Brit : That's why they call me The BLOODY Brit ....But this aint over ya little punk, you may have gotten lucky tonight but it's still 1-1... We need to settle this, once and for all. You and me 1 more time, some time, anytime, i don't care when, but when it's over, it's gonna be 2-1 to me. ya hear me.

With that said The Bloody Brit opens the dumpster and picks Bloody Justice over his head and slams him hard into the dumpster.

Bloody Brit : Welcome to CMV HAHAHAHAHA...

Mac Thompson walks around the corner licking an ice cream not paying attention to his surroundings..... The Bloody Brit watches as he walks by, but as soon as he walks past, The Bloody Brit trips Mac up, sending him face 1st to the ground, his ice-cream goes all over his face.. Bloody Brit laughs at him and delivers the same fate he just gave Justice.... 1 way trip inside a dumpster.

Mac : AAAARRRGHHH NOOOOoooooooooooo.........Oh hi Bloody Justice.... I'm Mac Thompson.... CMV interviewer, glad to meet you... I see you met The Bloody Brit too....

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down