Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY

Go down

OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY Empty OBSESSION MEETS INSECURITY

Post by krzy Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:52 pm

By: Taeles

This was the natural conclusion to the story.

In the closing moments of the main event, Rayne capitalized on a distraction provided by Ken Donahue via Chain Reaction, and the night ended with Rayne wearing a Chain Reaction shirt and holding the CMV Women’s World Championship.

Donahue’s obsession with Rayne has been well documented over the years--we saw it when Tailcoat Val dared to offer Rayne a better life as her own person.

As Rayne’s insecurities over her status and the size of her fandom threatened to destroy her from the inside, there was no better time for Donahue’s manipulation to seize its prey.

We at Savoir Faire confronted Donahue to get to the bottom of this once and for all.

~~~

Why has your obsession with Ashley Rayne persisted this long?
Some of us have these things called friends. Listen, people in your industry often credit me with the success of Ashley Rayne never do they present the other narrative. Ashley Rayne’s role in MY success. She played a very large part in catapulting the show I was in charge of. My entire stock was built upon that show before NGW I was a nobody, a career journeyman that had never put his imprint anywhere. We owe a lot to each other.

Did you owe it to her to rig the Glammy votes in her favor?
I’m flattered by how influential you think I am. My influence starts at and ends when the bell rings. My former employees, my former connections they’re drinking the Wright kool aid. You think if I had influence I’d waste it on some petty ego inflating awards? I’d of exercised it to combat all of this conspiring Jackson Wright is doing. Besides, I already expressed. She didn’t deserve those awards. But her season starts now and under the right tutorage when she racks them up again next year they’ll be no controversy. It’ll be indisputable.

Is Rayne mentally strong enough to withstand being public enemy number one?
Chain Reaction period, are public enemy number one and have been since that fabled Revamp moment. We don’t care. I mean how many times have we been scrutinised and brought into question by you and your industry? It’s been alleged we’ve been in turmoil every week since Ascendance. Two championships are in our possession. Where’s the turmoil? We seem pretty good to me.

For today, but what about tomorrow? Can you guarantee her safety?
I'm not sure what you’re insinuating. I mean you can’t guarantee the safety of anyone in this business as we saw with Jackson Wright’s little hit out. But we are the largest coherent unit in CMV and being in our family is the safest one could be. If you’re referring to what happened to her in NGW you saw the lengths I personally will go to. I’ll lace them up if I have to.

~~~

CMV's women’s division is no longer his territory.

He's trespassing.

So one day he may very well have to.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down