Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Valentino meets MORGAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Valentino meets MORGAN

Go down

Valentino meets MORGAN Empty Valentino meets MORGAN

Post by ickygoat Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:02 pm

Shockwave's newest signing, Valentino, is been showed around the backstage area by a crew member.

Crew Member: And this is the catering area, I know you don't like to be seen without your mask but if you ever feel a bit peckish, here you can get a bite to eat.

Valentino nods his head

Crew Member: Next we can show you the locker room and you can meet some of your fellow Shockwave super-

The crew member is interrupted by a
large commotion.[/color]

Security Guard: HEY MAN CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN!

???: WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!

The source of the commotion rounds the corner and it is non other than Right of Passage champion, MORGAN. MORGAN sees Valentino and rushes towards him

Crew Member: Uh MORGAN, you can't be here this isn't your sh-

MORGAN backhands the crew member which sends him flying and gets face to face with Valentino

MORGAN: You must think I'm really stupid if you really thought you could get away with this, Valentine.

Valentino says nothing and stares back at MORGAN

MORGAN: I studied all your tricks and if you really thought I wouldn't be able to deduce who "Valentino" is, then I really underestimated how stupid you are..[/color]

???: Now, now MORGAN lay off him, he's new, he's no apart of this.

MORGAN: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU

???: You don't recognize the man who's career you ended?

The man seems to be Adam Valentine, who has seemed to let himself go in the year he's been away from CMV.

MORGAN: Adam?

Adam: Yes, that's right, I took the loss at Ascendance very hard, did some things I'm not really proud of, but I've straightened my self out and found my new calling passing my knowledge onto someone else.

MORGAN looks back at Adam and Valentino, and then points at Valentino.

MORGAN: Who is this guy then?

Adam: I couldn't tell you that myself honestly, I don't even know where he's from. I found him out in Germany wrestling the local indies there. I asked the promotor about him and he gave me the same answer seemingly no one has ever seen his face. So I decided to give him a new identity, Valentino!

Adam points to the Right Of Passage championship around MORGAN's waist

Adam: Clearly you've moved on to bigger things then me, MORGAN, so why don't we bury the hatchet and go our separate ways.

MORGAN looks at Adam and Valentino and frowns

MORGAN: If you really think, I'm gonna fall for this shit.

MORGAN points at Valentino

MORGAN:I know that's you under the mask, Adam, you can play these tricks, you can hire a looklike all you want. You may have the rest of these idiots fooled but not me. I know it's you because I can feel the anger radiating off of you.

MORGAN turns his attention to Adam

MORGAN: And as for you, I don't know what he's paying you, or whatever the arrangement here is, but i'm gonna give you a deal right now, you give up the lie and tell me who the hell you are, and tell me that guy right there is Adam Valentine, then I won't beat you senseless.

Adam: No deal, because I am Adam Valentine.

MORGAN frowns harder

MORGAN: Can't say I didn't give you a chance, the second I find out who you are, and prove that he is Adam. I'm gonna make that scaffolding incident look like a walk in the park.

MORGAN storms off

Adam walks next to Valentino, as another crew member apporaches

Crew Member: I am so sorry about that, should we continue the tour?

Adam: No, I feel like we should go.

Adam and Valentino walk off towards the parking lot

ickygoat
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down