Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want)

Go down

Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) Empty Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want)

Post by DONTTHINKABOUTIT Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:41 am

I'm still in that same room I was in before. I can feel you.....your presence. You ain't with us right now but I know you'll be watching this sooner rather than later. It's been a few days since that dirty bomb was let loose on this company. Your dirty laundry, your filthy rumours, your dirty flesh will NEVER be cleansed.....especially after what I revealed about you.....

Me:

.....KinZil. Or can I call you Yan?

I press the start button on an archaic tape recorder. My theme song plays.....and it's not one of the tracks you authorised for me. No 2K ripoff. No 'Blue Blood' by Laurel, the days of Splendor have LONG gone. MINE and mine ALONE.

Me:

Yeah.....Yan [REDACTED] of 1 [REDACTED] court, [REDACTED] Road, Christchurch, Dorset, United Kingdom. In case you haven't gathered, you are no longer safe within the confines of this public forum. I've studied the most violent aspects of the herd mentality within communities to fully appropriate the correct response to your heinous atrocities committed on me and all your other machinations. I saw what 'Cancel Culture' was doing, and for a moment I agreed. Hold others accountable. Yes, I could DEFINITELY work with this. But then I realised.....there's one cataclysmic difference in our formulas. Cancel Culture applauds silence and removal from the targeted. That is NOT enough for me. Silence equals furthered pursued violence.

Lyrics play from the tape recorder. They say "I want to hurt you mentally". I wag my finger and nod my head at the statement. I think you know where I'm going with this.

Me:

For over 3 years, I have been inside of you, the DEEPEST parts, festering like a fungus, infecting and permeating while you went on about your business without the slightest clue. For the past 3 years, I have been every troubled thought in your head-

Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) You_ki10

Me:

I have been the blood vessels that pop in your eyes every time you decide to dare refuse sleep-

Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) You_ki11

Me:

I am every unassuming cut that forms underneath your skin-

Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) You_ki12

Me:

The blood that clots underneath your fingernails.....boy, you've really had it coming for a while now, haven't you?

Where have you gone? (This Isn't The Promo You Want) You_ki13

Me:

You have until the 1st of next month. When yuletide ends. When 2022 bleeds and spills into 2023, so will your privacy. It won't be a continuation of your physical pain. It will not even be the true beginning of your emotional turmoil. If we do not hear further from you within the next 9 days.....the very concept of KinZil goes up in SMOKE.

You're the monster now. ANSWER ME.
DONTTHINKABOUTIT
DONTTHINKABOUTIT

litw likes this post

Back to top Go down