Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Best One Around Promo Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Best One Around Promo

Go down

A Best One Around Promo Empty A Best One Around Promo

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:11 am

--CMV.com Exclusive--

The video pops up with a suited up Azreal standing in the middle of a desert area, with a camera crew and bunch of other people in the background, no doubt on the set of his new movie.

Azreal
Ok are you for damn sure we are rolling, this CGI suit fuking burns out here, it's over 100 degrees, and we've tried this piece of shit about 6 times. No don't you give me a "You think so". Look if it doesn't work this time, you can expect your nerdy virgin ass in the lake over there, where we've all been having to do a number 2. Yeah good it better be on, worthless thiccboi. Anyway, hello to everyone watching this, which are most likely the internet marks because they will watch anything to get noticed, I'm looking at you NoCulture. Now I am currently on the set of my brand new movie coming out, Assassins Creed. We got that guy who played the young Magneto, a lot of hot girls, and an old dude who is suddenly being in every movie coming out so far. This 5 Star movie will be getting a release date soon so, you marks keep your calendar with you. Be ready for an action packed, drama inducing adventure, as we traverse across the wilds. Oh yeah by the way, I haven't been on Fusion because I've been a little busy here on set, so NoCulture can stop making up their damn rumors. Little shits. Now as far as Final Stand goes, you can expect me to become the first ever Undisputed Movie Star champion, because dammit if that title doesn't need a more appreciative owner, I would be cutting a couple pipebombs right now but its getting hot out here some more, I can't feel both my ba-, wait what? THOSE LITTLE FUKS AT NoCulture SAID I HAD A DIVORCE!?!?! OH HELL NO I WILL HUNT THOSE FUKERS DOWN AND CASTRATE THEM LITTLE NOODLES THAT THEY CALL A DI-

Sorry, but the signal to this video has been lost.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down