Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Painful Mistake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Painful Mistake

Go down

A Painful Mistake Empty A Painful Mistake

Post by HunterQuinn Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:38 am

The POV of a reporter filming on their Phone would be shown with them filming Johnny Cloudcutter be put into a ambulance, the sirens of the vehicle blaring throughout the area as it drove off to go to the Hospital.

Quinn: "Great sight, isn't it?"

The Reporter filming would quickly point their phone at The Psycho Killer, Hunter Quinn as he stood there, holding the Steel Chair that he used on Cloudcutter in his hand, keeping it as a trophy of sorts.

Reporter: "Hunter Quinn, why did you do this? I thought you were friends with Cloudcutter. I know you must've been mad at him for defeating you again, but it looks like you care more about opportunities than you do friendships."

Quinn: "I know you along with everyone else wants to know why I did it, I simply did it because I was getting sick and tired of someone like him getting all of these opportunities that I rightfully should have. I found out quickly that CMV was wanting someone like him to be a poster child for them due to his "Toughness" and Highflying since it is cool for the kids and other bullshit like that. Just because you can do a flip doesn't mean you are the best of the best in CMV.

Reporter: "I mean, Cloudcutter was putting on great matches and getting all of those wins while impressing everyone each day he was out there wrestling. I'm thinking that losing to him twice just got to your head and how he has had all of this success while your success either came from someone helping you or you getting a second chance like the King of the Ring or your Tag Title reigns and even now with Jackson Wright giving you Cloudcutter's spot in the Six Pack Challenge. Don't you think you could get a big win without someone's help?

The words of the Reporter could clearly be seen to affect Quinn with the same rage that he felt after his loss to Cloudcutter reappearing as Quinn turned his head to the reporter, staring daggers into the man filming the Hellhound.

Reporter: "Uh... Hunter, what's with that look? Can you not handle the truth or something? I mean, the last time you really did something on your own was with winning that Money in the ba-"

Before the Reporter could finish his sentence, Quinn rushed at him. using the chair that he had in his hand to ram the top of the chair into the gut of the Reporter, making him drop his phone with the camera being blocked by the ground with all we could hear being the subsequent whacks on the body of the Reporter and the yelling of Quinn. Quinn finally stopped the onslaught of chair shots as he dropped the chair on the ground and picked up the reporter's phone, filming the aftermath of what he had done to the poor soul. The Reporter tried to get up while holding his ribs, but Quinn kicked him down and was about to go for more punishment, but thankfully there would be referees and other CMV personnel there to protect the Reporter. Quinn backed away and dropped the phone with the camera now pointing towards the ceiling as CMV Personnel yelled at Quinn to back away as they helped the Reporter. Quinn walked away as one of the Referees picked up the phone to stop the recording.
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down