Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pre Season: 2023 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pre Season: 2023

Go down

Pre Season: 2023 Empty Pre Season: 2023

Post by Jason Spade Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:10 am

NEW BEGINNINGS

Wrestling journalist Troy Garter, of the Independent Wrestling Network, stands by during a CMV press conference to catch up with wrestlers on their way out. Standing next to him is Jason Spade.

"Good morning, Jason, how are you today?"

"Not too bad, thanks."

"Jason, with the upcoming new season of CMV right around the corner, what can we expect from you this year?"

"Well, last year wasn't exactly a highlight of my career. Controversy seems to stick to me like a bad smell, no matter what I try to do. That being said, I have nothing left to prove to anyone. Controversial or not, I love this sport- I love CMV- and by hook or by crook, I will make this season my best one yet."

"You'll certainly have your chance to start off on the right foot as you face off against Jay White on this season's first episode of Octane. Any thoughts on Jay Young?"

"I have lots of respect for Jay. We've wrestled before, and I've no doubt we'll wrestle again. He has answers for things that I didn't even know there were questions for. If you ask me, he's probably one of the best British professional wrestlers in CMV. I know we'll have a competitive match, and I wouldn't expect any less from him."

"Thanks, Jason! Looking forward to seeing you back in action."

---

REUNIÓN DE ESTRATEGIA

In the locker room at a CMV house show, Leon Garra struggles to set up a projector. SWEET! Shanaz Andoni watches from the other side of the table, snacking on a bag of gummy worms.

"I am Shanaz."

"Yes, I know, 'lefty loosey, righty tighty'... Aha!"

The projector buzzes to life, displaying an image on the white wall across from them.

"Alright, Shanaz. We're up against The Ozekai and his new tag team partner this week. I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but The Ozekai is nobody to take lightly!"

Leon clicks a button and a picture of The Ozekai appears on the wall.

"You and I will both be at a size and power disadvantage. But one thing we'll have is experience... We've been a team longer, we've been wrestlers longer. And speed! As you can see, The Ozekai is quite... Rotund. But I have experience fighting larger opponents!"

A picture of Danger Cat possessed by Angus appears on screen.

"We will be faster and lighter, and that is our main advantage! Plus, if we can last long enough, he is far more likely to get tired. Have you been keeping up on your cardio like I asked?"

Shanaz does not respond; he is distracted by a particularly interesting gummy worm that appears to be two gummy worms fused into one.

"Now, Ozekai's partner is the wild card. His name is Tai Makata, but aside from that, I wasn't able to find any information about him. We should be careful not to underestimate him."

An image of Tai Makata appears onscreen before the projector fails and goes dark, sparking violently and spitting smoke into the room. The smoke triggers the fire alarm, and the sprinkler system immediately begins to pour down onto Leon and Shanaz. Shanaz, completely unfazed, continues to eat his gummy worms. Leon claps his hands together.

"Well, uh... I guess we should continue this outside."

---

WHERE'S MY RESPECT????

At another CMV House Show, Ashley Riot lounges on a couch in the catering area, feet kicked up on the arm of the couch and phone in hand. She is scrolling through Twitter, a bored look on her face, when an attendant approaches her with a glass of water.

"Here you go, Ashley..."

Ashley sits up straight and takes the water, taking a long sip. She seems satisfied. The attendant turns to leave.

"Wait."

The attendant stops and turns to look at Ashley.

"Am I pretty?"

The attendant hesitates.

"I... I don't know."

"You don't know."

It's not a question; there's ice in her voice. Ashley stands up.

"So you're saying I'm ugly?"

"I-I don't know, I just work here, ma'am."

"You just work here."

Without warning, Ashley shatters the glass on the attendant's head, spraying glass and water all over the place. The attendant cries out in pain, clutching his bleeding forehead as he falls to the floor.

"I am a princess! I demand to be treated like one!"

Ashley steps on the attendant's head, pushing it into the floor. A crowd of people is gathering around to watch the spectacle; someone has their phone in hand, dialing a number, undoubtedly the police.

"Kiss my foot."

The attendant, groaning in pain, does not respond. Ashley presses down on his head harder than before, causing him to cry out again.

"Kiss. My. Foot."

Weakly, struggling against the weight of her heel on his head, the attendant manages to weakly kiss the bottom of Ashley's shoe. Ashley then kicks him in the face, breaking his nose. As the man clutches his face and groans in agony, Ashley turns to crowd, noticing some of her fellow female wrestlers have joined to see the show; most of them, she realizes, are new NGW signings. She points at them.

"This is what you all have to look forward to. Nobody is going to overshadow me again. Nobody."

Ashley turns her back to the crowd, flipping her hair as she does so, and stalks off into the bowels of the arena as the scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down