Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

D'Angelo St. Daniels

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 2 Empty Re: D'Angelo St. Daniels

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:33 am

DSD is seen backstage just starring into a mirror lost in thought
DSD shakes his head then looks back at the camera behind him

DSD:
Suraci, Suraci, Suraci our careers are said to mirror each other, I mean we're both well traveled wrestlers, winning gold everywhere we go, and we've both came a long way since our first matches in this industry.
When I first started Suraci I was just like you, a kid looking to make a name for himself, always wanting to please the masses, up all night trying to get better but as I matured I learned to enjoy the finer things in life. I still wanted more. And I looked till tomorrow, I wanted to know what the next hurdle in my career was because I'm never satisfied with what I'm doing, I always wanna do better, I always wanna be bigger, I always want more and didn't care who I hurt or offended along the way.
I know Suraci  you must've had your trials and tribulations yourself but if you honestly think that you had to go through challenge and adversity just to get your foot in the door just think about what I had to do for years just to be at this point in my career. Kane didn't win my championships I DID ME. Kane didn't help me break records I DID ALL BY MYSELF, I'm a self-made wrestler. You need to understand Suraci that you need to show no remorse, no weakness, no sympathy to get anywhere in this industry.
Now take a long look into my eyes Suraci!!!! Do you see any weakness, do you see any sympathy, do you see any remorse? YOU DON'T BECAUSE ITS LONG GONE!! At iMPLOSION these are going to be the same eyes you look into when you stand across from and realize you're out of your league little man and when you're at your most vulnerable I'm going to "Thank" you with a kick to the head........See you at iMPLOSION kid

DSD walks out of frame
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon May 02, 2016 4:23 am

The cameras cut backstage in DSD's locker room for an online exclusive video interview after his tough lost to Suraci, DSD with his face still a bloody mess with some of the blood dripping to his chest, holding a towel to clean the blood, ice bags wrapped around his upper body where the welts and scraps are from Suraci's knee attacks.

DSD:
Suraci where I come from, having your ass handed to you for 20 minutes then squeaking away with a victory after a roll up is hardly grounds for celebration and yet you celebrated as if you just won the NBA Finals and here I am without my iMPLOSION glory sitting here in a red mask of my own blood...

DSD wipes the most of blood from his face but the cut is still bleeding making a blood trail on his face

DSD:
But Suraci job well done, I guess the ends justify the means and you think that we're over and done well unfortunately for you its not because you see you proved nothing tonight. You didn't win, you just survived from D'Angelo St. Daniels, you said it yourself "you had nothing left at the end of that match and I took your best shot and was still able to stand afterward.
Suraci we will meet again and I will come out on top

DSD wipes his face once more and throws the bloody towel at the camera and leaves
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu May 26, 2016 8:05 am

Following his lost in the elimination tag match everyone's favorite interviewer catches up to DSD for a quick word

Mac Thompson:
DSD you found yourself across the ring from Suraci and once again the result was a loss after taking move after move aft......

DSD takes the mic from Thompson

DSD:
Like I've stated before Suraci didn't beat me, this isn't even about wins and losses and besides this was a tag team contest or in my case a handicap match! That was a handicap match because I had a partner that couldn't match up to me and it didn't help me!
This isn't a matter of who won this week, who won last week, or the month before, its not a matter of that.....
At Redemption Road I get my win back and I am going to take the mask of Suraci and literally and also going to expose him as the false idol that he is to this audience

DSD throws tge mic at Mac Thompson and walks off
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:56 pm

CMV UnMatched Card: Ep. 5 (#145)

After the epic first encounter in the main event of CMV Unmatched there is massive crowd reaction to both competitors. A dueling chant of "LETS GO SUNSHINE, D-S-D" begins to start from the crowd as DSD is celebrating his much needed win. Sunshine is seen getting back to his feet, using the ropes to assist him.

Sunshine once on his feet pulls DSD around and stares at him. Both men have a stare down facing each other eye to eye as the crowd erupts.

Sunshine nods and proceeds to exit the ring. DSD's music starts up again and he continues to celebrate as the show ends.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:52 am

DSD's theme continues to blare out of the PA system around the arena as his biggest foe yet, Sunshine walks away from the ring, up the ramp and D'Angelo St. Daniels rises up the turnbuckles in celebration picking up a huge win, a career changer, pinning the man who in four weeks could become the new CMV World Champion! But his celebrations are soon vanquished at the sound of a familiar theme, a theme the Gate City God knows all too well.

It's the General of UnMatched! Kane! As per usual the arena is engulfed with flames following the theme of the General Manager who makes his way down the ramp as Sunshine looks on from the top of the stage. DSD, however is full of confidence and doesn't back down, but instead he holds his ground as Kane makes his way down the ramp following his ejection earlier on in the match, however instead of going in the ring after The Gate City god, Kane proceeds to make his way around the ring towards the referee who ejected him from ringside mid match. Kane looking to extract some revenge, wraps his fingers around his throat and chokeslams the referee down onto the hard ground below before picking up a microphone and making his way into the ring while the medical team do their thing on the outside. Kane now in the ring, looming over D'Angelo St. Daniels as he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Kane:
Oh I knew, there was a reason, I picked you all those months ago, to be my, top... Guy back on NXT. But oh how times have changed. You see Mr. Daniels, once upon a time, you were THE guy to beat, and I put you there, evidently too early. Because you flopped, whenever I was not ringside, you failed to deliver the goods, and look what happened to you when I left, you lost your title and struggled to beat anyone, with the exception of that PUNK, Jaymes Landon Vain, well you see now D'Angelo. I am back, and I made myself very clear. That everybody who wronged me, everybody who failed me, will face their demons. Marko Punish is getting his, and now you, are going to get yours. However I'm not going to just... Chokeslam you, or, beat you down in an unsanctioned manner, that doesn't do anything to you long term, no, you see I'm going to rip the very thing you want, right out from underneath you. You want to be the Champion again, well, I will give you a Money in the Bank qualifier! But with a clause, should you lose, you will be drafted off of UnMatched, to that petty show Intensity.

You should thank me D'Angelo, at the very minimum I'm giving you a chance to escape, to run away. Marko Punish, Jaymes Landon Vain, Zack Starr and all the others, they won't get that chance. If I were you, I'd lie down and take it, because you will have your match at Arrival, and your opponent, well. It's going to be ME! I will personally, drag you down to the depths of hell and rip any chances of becoming the World Champion again out from under your feet!

The General Manager of UnMatched lets off a demonic laugh to the dismay of the crowd before throwing the microphone down at D'Angelo St. Daniels' feet, gesturing for him to say something in response as Kane looks on with intent.

pls respond tho gent.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:24 pm

but what about megan cooper

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Gent moved onto bigger and better things, Mizzy. Sorry man.

#2Gud4CMV
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:30 pm

K den
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:03 am

DSD staring down Kane slides the mic over to himself with his foot and picks it without losing eye contact with Kane

DSD:  Are you done? You wanna talk about "how times have changed"? I saw firsthand last night that times has indeed changed. And maybe I should have seen it coming, but dammit, Kane, I trusted you and all I have to show for it now is betrayal and broken promises. But this feels different from all of your previous ending of partnerships despite it being something you and everyone being oh so familiar of seeing. Maybe it was the match with Suraci, maybe it was the crowd cheering for me, MAYBE it was with you landing on your fat ass, MAYBE its your horrible story telling, this didn't feel like any old Kane betrayal, this time it felt like a wake up call. Kane you know me better than anybody and you know when I'm lying and you know when I'm telling the truth, and you know when I want something bad enough, I am the most relentless man on the planet. And I will not stop until I get it!

And the truth is, Kane, I'm gonna get you. You made a death threat to a man who has nothing left to lose, if you want to try and "drag me to the depths of hell" then that's fine but I am bring you down with me, and I will bring down everybody that conspired against me, every single one of your associates. Everybody who profited from it. Everybody who had knowledge of it. Anybody who enjoyed it. Your new pet projects, ANY AND EVERYBODY is going to be coming with me!  I'm gonna burn down everything around you until you and I are the last two men standing and I'm going to do what Brett Angel couldn't do, I'm going to do what Justin Sane couldn't, I'm going to what Ryan Kent do, and that is put you down for good.

DSD chucks the mic at Kane
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:59 am

i like that gent responded to this but never to omega lee accepting the open challenge

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:00 am

Feel like I didn't really need to add to it sorry
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down