Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

D'Angelo St. Daniels

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

D'Angelo St. Daniels - Page 3 Empty Re: D'Angelo St. Daniels

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:29 am

-DSD-
Climb 2 Fame, six of Unmatched and Intensity's finest will fight it out to have the right to be Mr. Money in the Bank and practically guarantee themselves of being world champion or at least that's how they want to promote this match... but in reality FIVE victims will be stuck in a brutalizing match with a guy who looks to right the past.
It took five men and a briefcase to cause a temporary downward spiral in my career but now I stand here evolved and motivated to get back to the top and that briefcase is my golden ticket. So let's run down the victims we have the former poster boy of Unmatched Chris Adams, the guy that used me as a stepping stone, the guy that used his win against me as his ticket to fame and became a world champion off of my name. The only thing that's going to be pretty is me bashing your face on the sharp edges of a ladder.
Luther Thunder, are you still doing this to entertain the fans well i know what will get the people laughing, its me pushing you off a 20 feet ladder all the way down to the cold hard pavement.
"All Hail Logan Hail"? I should just sue you for gimmick infringement
And Rubik........
Omega Lee, I don't really have a problem with you kid you got moxy and I respect Cole Savage's work but if you get in my way I will not hesitate to rip your heas off by your stupid hair, boot it into the crowd and some lucky fan going to keep it as a souvenir and do whatever the hell they want with it.
Anyway all five of you are looking at Mr. Money in the Bank it has been a long time coming for me to be champion again and everyone at Climb 2 Fame are going to want to keep their ticket stubs as they witness first hand the Rebirth of The Gate City God
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:23 pm

As Quarantine rolls on we cut backstage with Mac "Daddy" Thompson who's standing with "The Gate City God" D'Angelo St. Daniels

-Mac Thompson-
DSD we are less than two hours away from one of the biggest matches of your career, you go one on one with the "Man with a Broken Smile" Sunshine in a match you never competed in before a Hell in a Cell match   (I refuse to consider Angel vs. Daniels was in a HIAC)

DSD puts his hand in front of Mac Thompson's face signaling for him to stop talking as he takes the microphone out of his hand

-DSD-

Thompson sorry I'll let you finish up in a minute but I couldn't help but noticed that you brought up how I've never competed in Hell in a Cell and you're right I've never been in Hell in a Cell match and this will probably be the most brutalizing match with a man who strikes fear into the hearts of all of his opponents and yet I stand here tonight as a man unafraid, sometimes you gotta go through hell to get into heaven and you're not welcomed into my heaven Sunshine. We're at a cross road in our careers Sunshine and somethings gotta give. Its borderline poetic of where we ended up, for the past few months we've been stalling our careers going at each other's throats, Sunshine you know that with every fiber of my being I hate you....
I hate the air breathe, I hate your mask, I hate your annoying hot topic mannequin of a girlfriend and I know the feelings mutual and it all ends tonight. That's why its only appropriate we settle it in Hell in a Cell.  You want to go around and throw out these same generic philosophical words and ideas on how everything is a false reality but there's nobody more real than me,  I am beyond good and evil, a portal to the infinite. You know for my whole career I've spent my life as an open book in front of these people for all to see...every blemish, every hiccup exposed.
You know that I could leave this business today and I'll be remembered forever, I've been backstabbed, I've been black balled, I've been ostracized you name it I've been through it but  I've been through it all without the slightest bit of regret, without a hint of retribution....
Sunshine you sit and wonder if you're just a mask? Well I know exactly what happened to you, you let power and greed consume you, you're a shell of the man know as Sunshine a shell that is bound to be broken like your smile. You have nothing to be proud of in your long career here. In just a few hours I will free this company of your destructive vices and when I'm done not even the ashes will remain. I promise you I will leave you with absolutely nothing.
Get a real good look into my eyes because what you see is not the arrogant child that first stepped into CMV as Kane's hand picked guy you are going to be locked into a cage with a MAN.
A MAN THAT IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS, A MAN THAT IS GOING TO PUT YOU IN A BOARDER CITY STRETCH AND SNAP YOUR BACK LIKE A GOD DAMN TWIG, A MAN THAT IS GOING TO SNAP YOUR NECK IN HALF WITH A FROM LUST TO DUST, AND WILL PIN YOUR ASS ONE, TWO, THREE...

DSD regains his composure

-DSD-
Its your own fault Sunshine, you and I will go straight to hell....bitch.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:30 pm

After going through a punishing Hell in a Cell match with Sunshine an exhausted D'Angelo Saint Daniels collapses on all fours. All you can see is a crimson blood trickling down his face. Medical staff comes rushing down to the ring to attend to both of the men. DSD wipes his forehead and smears the blood across his chest. An angry Sunshine refuses meducal attention snaping at the doctors and trainers. Finally realizing the entire situation DSD  begins to laugh to himself.  DSD signals around his a waste of a championship. The crowds cheering is deafening, almost shaking the arena. DSD calls for a microphone while the medical teams tends to him to clean the wound and slow the bleeding.
DSD waves away the medical staff so he can stand up on his own will

-DSD-
Well here I am a bloody mess as per usual, I can barley stand on my own two feet, I'm tasting my blood, and it was all worth it because now I am the new number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. Throughout this whole season I have taken every single shot from everybody from the guys in the back, fans, management  and I absorbed it like a terminator and I kept on coming back for more because that's what I do. Nick Starr, Jaymes Landon Vain, Suraci, Kane, Sunshine it doesn't matter because I will face whoever I gotta face to prove that I am truely the best and whether its Brett Angel or its Marko Punish I face at Contingency to close out the season, it doesn't matter because everybody knows that the Gate City God deserve that title, as a matter of fact I deserves it for a third time.
And if Kristen Page thinks that I don't deserve to be number one contender then she's  just going to have to get over it because I will be your new World Champion come Contingency and theres nothing she can do to stop me ......
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:13 pm

And with that Kristen Page appears on the stage with a microphone in her hand to an orchestra of boos, DSD rolls his eyes as she begins to speak.

Kristen Page: I guesssss you deserve some credit, but I think you got our message all wrong. Sunshine didn't need to win this pointless match with you here tonight hahaha. Sunshine's goal was to make you bleed. Sunshine's goal was to put you through pain, and that was done

DSD looks on with a confused look on his face, as Sunshine laughs from the outside making his way up the stage to stand by Kristen.

Kristen Page : DSD, don't get me wrong youuuu are still a contender for the World Title hahaha, but... you're not the only onnne hahaha

The crowd erupts in boo's as it appears DSD has been robbed again, DSD with fire in his eyes exists the ring to grab a steel chair

Kristen Page : Woah calm down there mister hahaha, I haven't even made my announcement. With the power vested in me hahaahaha, at contingency, it will be Sunshine verses DSD verses the winner of the Marko Punish verses Brett Angel match later tonight, in a triple threat for the World Title hahahaha

DSD with chair in hand walks up the ramp as doctors and medical staff try to keep him from going towards Kristen and Sunshine. DSD continues to push through though as Kristen and Sunshine just laugh at the hurt DSD.

But after the transmission they're gone leaving a beyond pissed off DSD on the stage
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3