Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Surprise Package Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Surprise Package

Go down

Surprise Package Empty Surprise Package

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:04 am

Terry Sherman can be seen backstage with a slip of paper in his hand, he runs into the Vixens locker room in search for Dirty Diana, but instead runs into a group of angry Vixens who are getting changed in the locker room. All of the Vixens stop what they're doing and look at The Real G with disgust as he stares back almost in a trance as Diana comes up from behind him and drags him out of the locker room.

Dirty Diana:
What the hell do you think you were doing in there?!

Terry Sherman:
The Real G was jus lookin' fo...

Before Terry can finish what he's saying Diana slaps him straight across the face and sighs before beginning to talk.

Dirty Diana:
You best not be creeping in the Vixens locker room again, now what do you want.

Dawg, look what number I just drew in the rumble! Check that shizzazle in the whizzay. Ain't that sketch?

Dirty Diana:
Shut your jibber jabber and let me have a look you fool!

Diana snatches the slip away from Terry and gives it a look, smirking as she reads the number off in her head.

Dirty Diana:
It's good, but it's not quite number 30 is it?

Well..

Dirty Diana:
Please just be quiet Terry. The very sound of your voice gives me a headache, and I've got a huge match coming up this Sunday so I don't need your raunchy lisp in my ear all day!

Terry Sherman:
Well I best be laying off then gal. I'll check you later you feel me.

Terry Sherman lets off a wink which makes Diana cringe, he turns to walk off down the corridor, but Diana calls out for him.

Dirty Diana:
Wait!!

Terry turns around pulling the mightiest smile he can muster to see Diana pointing down the opposite way in the corridor with a stern look on her face. Terry walks off down the hall showing off a tremendous amount of swagger as he raises his shoulders trying to look badass for Diana. He turns to corner to see a package with his name on it.

Terry Sherman:
What white trash be sendin me this here fan mail now. Da hell in this human sized package, lemme just open this dope package up real quick..

Terry Sherman reaches into his boot and pulls out a four inch long pocket knife and cuts open the box at the seal and opens it, the contents hidden by the angle of the camera.

Terry Sherman:
Da hell is yo ass doing in my package? I bet yo sittin' on my god damn present fool, get yo ass up.

???:
Sure thing.

A mighty fist is thrown from inside the box connecting right in Terry's glass jaw, sending him literally flying across the room knocking against the door shutting it on the camera man, cutting of his field of view, all that can be heard from the inside is the sound of a voice.

???:
That's my entrant number now...

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down