Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Nelson Jr. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Nelson Jr.

3 posters

Go down

Nelson Jr. Empty Nelson Jr.

Post by Maurie Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:09 pm

As usual, fashonably late is Randy Nelson Jr to the Regicide arena. He is accompanied by his tag partner fotr the night, Zak Painn. They start breif conversation as they enter.

Nelson Jr
You got this Painn?

Zak

Duh. Just let me handle the match. You're lucky I chose you.

Jr.
You know you had no other choice. I mean, look at me. Who else would even be half as great.

Zak then turned his head, showing how annoyed he was with Nelson's arrogance.

Jr.
Don't worry Zak. I can be the brains, muscles, speed, and high flyer. Just be Zak and we'll get through.

Zak

Alright kid, you're a comedian I see. Just let thios be your pass because I'm not letting you ruin tonight.

Jr.

Take it easy. I want this a much as you do. Tonight we are brothers out there. Those titles coming home Painn. You just seem overly confident.

Zak
then stands there as Nelson walks through the door. Seemingly mad that of all people, Nelson Jr would call him overly confident.

Jr
See you in the ring Painn.

Zak
Just remember you're a Jr, as in after the first. Let me handle it.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Nelson Jr. Empty Re: Nelson Jr.

Post by Maurie Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:10 pm

It is almosthalf an hour after Nelson Jr addressed the CMV universe on what happened in the tag match. He was laying back on the crates out of boredom.

Lisa Evans
Nelson, how do you feel about your match tonight againt Jacob Ziegler?

Jr
Who?

Lisa
Jacob Ziegler. Former Anarchy Champion. He beat yo-

Nelson cuts her off

Jr
He beat...

Lisa
He pinned one of your partners in the 6-man tag match.

Jr
Still doesn't ring a bell. And for Jack or Johnny, whoever the hell, he can get a quick loss. maybe show him the ropes.

Lisa

He is a very accomplished competitor already.I don't think he needs your training.

Jr
But he is not me. Meaning he does need help.

Lisa
Anyways, you went out there tonight and was interupted by The Minute Men. Anything to say?

Jr
Number 1, I don't like being interupted, so Minute Men you'll get yours. Number 2, Your filthy t-shirts need a cleaning. They might match their wins. Number 3, Rex will be first of them to be handed their own ass.

Lisa

Many fans have made assumptions that you are upset after your loss at Regicide.

Jr
I didn't lose.

Lisa

You didn't win.

Jr
Wins, losses. All the same. I just don't get losses. I don't earn to be demoted obviously. Could you leave. I'm actually trying to relax and be away from such annoyance.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:39 am

Nelson Jr takes a stroll backstage. He comes across Lisa Evans again.

Lisa Evans
Nelson Jr, can I ask for your time.

Nelson
facepalms and sighs.

Jr
You aren't worth ANY of my time Lisa, but you're lucky my tolerance has grown. Go ahead. Make it quick.

Lisa
We never got your response to this new aliance, The coalition.

Jr
Ha...Just a couple of third wheels. All washed up peices of garbage just trying to finally become relevant. Don't get me wrong, they've all had great careers, but mainly because I wasn't here to prevent that, now was I?

Lisa
You weren't, but you realise as a group these names are twice as big?

Jr
Twice isn't large enough. Maybe they should go to the Nelson Clan House of Wrestling. Actual talent in there.

Lisa
What is Nelson Clan? Are you leaving The Corporation?

Nelson Jr throws his hands into the air.

Jr
Of Course not! Lisa, this is why your job is to ask questions, not assume idiotic things. Nelson Clan is the new and absoulute best generation of wrestling talent to ever live. That's why I am the only one in Nelson Clan, becaus I'm simply One of a Kind and One in the Clan. We're done here. Adios!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:20 am

Opening Genesis

Nelson Jr's music hits to open up the episode of Genesis. The "boos" of the crowd are louder than the last time he came. Nelson struts to the ring in his new gear with much better detail and design. Nelson takes a minute to inhale all the hatred from the crowd.

Jr
Are you done?

The crowd goes into a "No!" Chant.

Jr
Like i really care. Anyways, now that the greatest in this bussiness is talking how about I teach you guys a lesson. The three rules of Nelson Clan. Rule #1: You must be of the highest prestege. Rule #2: You must be of high intelligence. Rule #3: You must be Nelson Jr!

The crowd is so irritated with the mouth of Nelson. His instict to showboat was getting to an all time high.

Jr
Could you all do me a great favor and just stop spitting all of that trash from your mouths at the best thing to walk in front of you all. Now you all saw me put down that old moonshine drinking, barnyard wrasslin', shotgun cocking little turd latst week. Will you people ever see what lies inside of me. Let me rehrase that; You all WILL see what lies inside of me. I am unpinned, unsubmitted, and the reason all of you will come to any episode of CMV. I will climb to the top of this mountain! I will become Undisputed Champion! You will ALL bow down at the feet of Randy...Nelson...Jr!

Nelson drops the microphone and starts toward the ramp!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 pm

The End of the Streak

It is after Team Quantum has secured the victory and the three men stand tall wih the corporation. Nelson is then handed a microphone as he is furious.

Jr
We won this match, but not without paying a price. You see I didn't just get defeated by Novak, I let him. You all think I'm crazy, but as you can see soon after my pinfall he thought he would get some reprive. NOPE. As soon as I was out we got the win and The Corporation stands tall, but I can still say i'm undefeated in singkes action.

Jr drops the microphone and  continues celebration with Team Quantum.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:48 am

As the celebration begins to dwindle, Quantum turns to Painn and extends his left hand... For a left hand shake? As they bring it in for the chest bump, Quantum sneaks a hidden heart punch. Painn looks left, then right, up... Then down... Down... Down to the mat.

Quantum looks to his fist, then to Nelson Jr.... He puts the weapon away and exits the ring.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:47 am

Backstage while Fusion is gattiong setup, Nelson Jr is sitting down in a chair as he looks to be getting interviewed by someone behind the camera. While his highlights are played with his voice over it.

Jr
Nelson Clan at its finest, you must be quite pleased to have me. That wasn't a question, just a fact.

I may have gotten eliminated by Novak at Cause & Effect, but I get to show the world how a real man fights. I am undefeated in singles action, but besides the point.

The highlights turn to Cause & Effect footage

Jr
I knew Quantum was a Loose Cannon and very unpredictable at times. But I'm not gonna act like I didin't see him turning on us in the future. I saw it miles away. He knew The Corporation was falling so he dropped out and did like the rest. Quantum, Billy, Voodoo. All left. Triple H, Mike Grizzly, and myself are all we have. I'm very loyal. There is no reason for me to bail.

the videos go to The Minute Men

Jr
Ah, The Minute Men. All just a bundle of joy for the fans. I see them as waste of a contract. i GIVE THEM TWO MORE MONTHS AT BEST BEFORE THEY FALL. That is if I don't take them out first. At Home Coming, Nelson Jr will fight all of the Minute Men in a gauntlet match. I'm gonna, one by one, take them down.

I think we're done here. You've heard enough. Nelson Clan is out!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

The word "Out" is echoed by the door crashing in, Quantum emerging through dust into the room. He looks left, as that's the way the door went flying then scans the room. No hostiles.

He pulls up a chair to Nelson Jr, who doesn't seem the least bit surprised. He knows the antics of Quantum. He's seen it a mile away. 

"So you knew I would turn on you in the future... But... Isn't Right Now the Present? Don't talk to me about Minutes, Man."

Quantum looks to his wrist
Nelson Jr. Image11

"Yup, I suppose it's about time I told you something, son...."

He starts the monologue very deep voiced.

"I just want you to know... That... One day... I become your father...."

Nelson Jrs face expression changes in an instant. "What is life? Was I adopted? Is this whole Jr thing a scam?!!!? Am I really... Quantum Jr?!??!"

"Please chill... I was just kidding.... But I AM here to tell you something..."

Junior straightens up.

"The HANGMAN IS SEARCHING FOR BONES HE CAN BORROW, while I escaped in the night...." He rocks that verse like a fuckin banshee

Nelson Jr doesn't understand.

""Coming Home, Avenged Sevenfold... never heard it? Anyway...  Listen, seriously, you need to know a thing or two about me. 1) I'm loyal. 2) I'm grateful... 3) You appreciate me.
But what I need you to know is that I am also very self abs-orbed. because there are a lot of people that say superstars are this way or that, but you have broken that mold haven't you?
but do you really want to be the 'guy who's undefeated in singles competition?' Or is it "unpinned, unsubmitted, in singles competition on Monday Night Fusion when the moon is full and the stars are bright IN APRIL!!!!
"

What the fuck

"So I'm gonna be Papa Z for a second and tell you a story... An Easter Story!!!

One time, I found a Golden Egg. Shit you not, but I didn't pick it up. When I came back later is was gone. There's only one person who could have taken that golden egg, and I'm pretty sure he has plenty of them...

So... Do you want to be the guy who missed his golden egg? Or the guy who sneakily stole it from someone under their nose?
"

Nelson Jr stares blankly

"There must be a Generational-Gap or something. Listen, one last time... All I asked for was a little backup. You want to take on ALL OF the Minutemen? ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!???" His face tickles in that 'waaaahhhh' 
"Yeah you can keep doing that, or you could team with me. What I'm saying, is why ISNT TRIPLE H backing US to take on the tag team champions?!? He wants those belts back... Why hasn't he Chosen You and Me to face them?  I mean, as long as it isn't Bryan Novak in an elimination match, amirite?"

He goes to elbow Nelson Jr in the ribs, but it's blocked.

"There you go... Son... Now what's it gonna be? You want me to help you smash these Minutes, man? The assassin in our corner? Or... Should I take my talents elsewhere in time... Like... To the Minute men?

Cuz I have a meeting this them.. Is exactly... 3... Whole... Minutes...man..."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:30 pm

He smirks at Quantum, unsurprised at his actions.

Jr
I like the way you talk. I wouldn't say I broke the mold, I just designed a new one that only i could fit.

Jr tilts his head then looks behind him and reaches his hand out to Quantum

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:25 pm

this is still a thing? cool

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Holybatman wrote:this is still a thing? cool

I'm Confused what you mean

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content