Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Nelson Jr and The Minute Men

2 posters

Go down

Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Empty Nelson Jr and The Minute Men

Post by Maurie Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:48 pm

The fallout of Regicde is followed with an electric crowd cheering for a great show. The theme hits and the fans begin to "boo" for Nelson Jr.

He struts down the ramp and walks to the steps, then in the ring. He is holding a microphone as he, before talking, analyzes the crowd.

Nelson Jr
So there has been talk that somehow I lost at Regicide.

The crowd cheers at the thought.

Nelson Jr
That probably does make you all happy, but the thing was... I never lost.

Once again the crowd boos after hearing the same story.

Nelson Jr
Npow you disagree, but look back at that night. I was not pinned. I was not submitted. I was not counted out. I was not disqalified. You all can asume that I have lost while your arguments are invalid, remember who you are talking about.

The crowd boos louder after he starts his next sentence. They make it harder for him to get his point across.

Nelson Jr
I love how you all boo the good guy. You all came for wrestling, so I gave you the wrestling God himself. You all know what i will say so I'll cut it short. I am perfection. I am wrestling. I am agility, strength, quickness, and intelligence. You all... are jokes!

The crowd erupts and fills the arena with boos.

Nelson Jr
I am that damn good. No man can handle me. No woman can hold me down. No partner can bring me back. No tag team-

He is cut off as the arena looks over to the ramp as the theme plays.

(Open to Batman)

Last edited by Maurie on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Nelson Jr and The Minute Men Empty Re: Nelson Jr and The Minute Men

Post by Batman Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Nelson has a look aggravation across his face as the stage fills with the Minute Men all shaking to the beat as they reach half way down the ramp the music silences and Slick B begins to speak into his mic.

Slick B
Yo....Nelson....we hear ya man. From backstage we hear you a little salty bruh. Out here cryin cuz you ain't win nothin. I know the feels man. But really? You gonna trash these people for it?

Bannon
Bro, you pissed cuz you didn't win a single match last night huh?

Tyson Newman
But you know who did win a match last night??????

Rex Carter
Marcantel

Slick B
Aaaaaaaaaaaand THE MINUTE MEN!

Tyson Newman
Not one....but TWO matches. We took our minute of fame and showed the whole world that The Minute Men are.....

Rex Carter
Fan-fuckin-tastic!

Slick B
Bruh this is a kids show.

Rex Carter begins to wave to the fans.

Rex Carter
Hai kids!

Slick B continues to speak while the Minute Men make a move into the ring, all standing in front of Nelson.

Slick B
Now I know you mad about yo loss. But The Minute Men, well we thought instead of comin out here and bashin your face in, we'd offer you a present.

Abbott reveals a package before handing it to Nelson who hesistates on opening it before finally doing so and revealing a Minute Men t-shirt.

Tyson Newman
Woah! A Minute Men t-shirt that's only $8.99 on cmvshop.com? That's crazy good!

Nelson looks at the shirt with disgust before saying "I don't want your damn shirt". And then he throws it on the mat.

Bannon
HEY!

Bannon quickly leans down and picks up the shirt wiping off any marks that may of been left on it.

Slick B
I know you didn't just disrespect us like that bro. You may as well call my mamma ugly. That was low.

Rex Carter
You called his mamma ugly? Boy imma beat yur ass!

The men hold Rex back as Slick B speaks.

Slick B
You think you can woop anyone? Try Rex on for size at Genesis boyeeee!

And with that all the men flick their mics at a confused Nelson as their music hits and they hop out of the ring.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:36 am

After Ziegler vs Nelson Jr

Nelson Jr
snatches a microphone from ringside and rolls back into the ring. He stands on the turnbuckle to look down at the fans.

Jr
....And still, your unpinned, unsubmitted, untouchable future, Randy Nelosn Jr!

The crowd boos strongly at his arrogance. Jr sits ontop of the turnbuckle as he continues what he's saying.

Jr
I really feel so sad for you people. Night after night you are all cheering for guys like Ziegler, Borton, Tim Lafave.

The crowd cheers at the mention of those names.

Jr

You must all be ill. I truely feel bad for all of you. Forced to watch the Corporation take down your fan favorites. Now they all want to come back. Once the year is nearing the granddad of them all, Ascendance!

The crowd erupts for Ascendance.

Jr
You all think those old men stand a chance with greatness like me?

The crowd has started a "Yes" chant.

Jr
The thing I don't sympothize about you guys... Is how you get to see this guy every week.

The crowd echos with boos once more.

Jr
I know I'm amazing. But Next week on Genesis I get to show all you punks how amazing I really am. I'm gonna first throw that hillbilly into his barn, send Aleksander so the well needed showers, give Tyson a harircut,
have Bass sleeping with the fishes, and show Slick B what a real G looks like!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:24 am

The episode of Fusion starts as Nelson Jr walks to the ring. He starts to yawn while the fans do their usual boos toward him.

Jr
Same old crowd I see. Just as dumb as the others. I would come out here and try to talk some sense into all of you. But I have better things to do.

The fans chant asshole at Nelson

Jr
Come on my grandma insults me better than this. I came out here to issue a challenge. Slick B, get your toughest Minute Men member and meet me at Cause & Effect. Hey, you know what, I'll take on all of you. In a gauntlet match. I'll show everyone that I can beat all of you little misfits.

The crowd starts chanting "Min-ute Men! Min-ute Men!"

(Open to HolyBatman)

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:21 am

The lights begin to flicker all sorts of colors as the PA System lights up with...

And out come the Minute Men! All five shaking to the beat, all with a microphone in hand not wasting any time in heading down the ramp and into the ring to confront ole Nelson.

Slick B
Yo Nelson, listen.

Slick begins to tap his foot as Rex starts to spit a beat in between his missing teeth.

Slick B
We froggy, jumping at the chance to beat yo ass.

You spit a mean challenge, but it's odd.

You messin with me, Rex, Newman, Bannon, and Abbot freakin Bass.

I get it, you think you're damn good.

Going undefeated that's pretty hard.

Making some bold claims boyee, you better knock on wood.

Cuz when it comes to it, we'll pull the trigger click.

Ending yo ass at Cause n Effect.

Bringin you to yo knees to suck my d....

Jr
Ok that's enough! You can't rap!

Tyson Newman
That rap was lit bro.

Bannon
So great.

Slick B
Bro, you beat Rex. Cool. Challenging all of us, you a lil high huh? Kids, don't do drugs, you'll end up like dis guy.

Rex Carter
Yur such a bad role model.

Rex pulls out a flask full of moonshine and begins to chug it as Abbott Bass steps up acting as if he has something important to say.

Abbott Bass
Nelson.....you may be undefeated....but you're messing with the future of this business. Five men who thrive in changing the course of this civil war that's plagued CMV as of late. We have a purpose. And that purpose is to rid this company of evil doers trying to run it into the ground. That includes you and the Corporation. You're scum. Pure shit. And if you think you're THE shit....well we'll accept your challenge, and prove to you that nobody is bigger than The Minute Men. You tested your luck. Went all in. And you'll lose everything.

All the members of Minute Men look at Abbott in awe. Surprised he said something other than his usual "wut".

Abbott Bass
Uh...i...I mean....wut!

Slick B
Woo! Pipe bomb, dropping it in yo court Nelson!

Slick and the rest of the Minute Men all drops their mics as their music hits and they head out.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down