Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake

2 posters

Go down

CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Empty CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake

Post by Tim Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Jack Mason is scrolling through the CMV Network programming when he notices a new show airing right now. "Life & Times of Nick Blake". Of course, an avid fan like Jack knew that Blake was the current reigning Television Champion for NXT: UnMatched but a documentary on him? He had to know more about the man who causes so much head trauma. With his remote he clicked the icon and the video started...

The screen is black and voice is heard while the sound of crowd is slowly made audible.

NXT Announcer: It's Head Trauma! Rolls him over! Goes for the pin! One... Two... Three... Nick Blake...

Red letters appear on the screen...

The Life and Times of Nick Blake

The screen fades into a Nick Blake sitting in a recliner on his back porch, the summer sun peering through the window to his right. Blake has a red t-shirt on and is relaxing comfortable in his seat. An unnamed interviewer is behind a stationary camera that focuses solely on Blake.

Interviewer: So, why don't you tell use who you are.

In a thick British accent, Blake speaks while looking at the interviewer but not the camera.

Nick Blake: My name is Nicholas Avery Bastion, I am 27 years old and I'm from Norwich.

Interviewer: Why don't you tell us a little about your youth.

Nick: Well. I was born October 12th, 1991 to Nathan and Nora Bastion. Growing up my father was very abusive and eventually he left the family when I was about 8. This left a lot of the load on my mother in terms of working and looking after me. My safe-haven was wrestling.

The scene cuts to the WrestleMania XII match between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels in an hour-long  Iron Man match and shows several clips of Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels struggle against each other. And then fades back to Nick Blake.

Interviewer: So when did you start pursuing wrestling on your own?

Nick: About 15. There was a gym that practiced wrestling and I joined that. After a few months of practice they thought we should go out to other towns and put on shows for other people. So my Mum, as supportive as she always is, gave me the green light. and off I went.

The screen fades to black and then fades in on rough footage of a young Nick Blake wrestling another young wrestler. After bounding off the rope he ducks a clothesline, stops abruptly and executes a beautiful superkick into the jaw of the other wrestler dropping him on his back as the small but faithful crowd shouts. The screen returns to Blake.

Interviewer: When did CMV developmental pick you up?

Nick: After about 5 or 6 years on the independent circuit, Yuri Sokolov came up to me and liked my stuff, he offered me a developmental contract and the money was there so I couldn't pass on it. I returned home for about a week. Told Mum I was heading to America and caught my first flight to Orlando.

Interviewer: There were some issues in developmental right?

Blake laughs for a moment.

Nick: Oooooh yeah. CMV was trying to change my style a lot, who I was and I just wasn't having it. It came to the point that it was their way or the high way and while I was doing great work for the coaches in developmental I wouldn't be bumped up to UnMatched until recently.

The screen fades to a packed UnMatched arena. When music is heard throughout the venue.

Nick Blake comes walking out to the beat of his music with the pyro lighting up as he goes through the motions. The screen cuts to the match with Lawrence Souel. As the shot fades to black we here this:

Announcer: One... Two... Three! Lawrence has done it! His first win!

The screen comes back to Blake in the room where he's being interviewed.

Interviewer: Suffice it to say your first match didn't go well?

Blake chuckles again.

Nick: Oh yeah, but it was all uphill from there.

The screen cuts a montage of Blake's legend killer streak with Greenday's Good Riddance playing the background as the clip also shows Blake defeating Zack Starr for the Television Championship for the first time. And then again from Erick Matthews. A clip of his recent battle with Akira is shown before the scene returns to Blake comfortably at home.

Interviewer: It's been a great career for you so far, Nick, hasn't it?

Nick: Oh yeah.

Interviewer: Before we close out the show a lot of people have wondered why you speak in the third-person when promo'ing as Blake.

Nick: Oh that... That was one of the changes I wasn't entirely comfortable with back in developmental. They said I needed a shtick so I just winged it and they said it was good enough. Kayfabe, my dad threw a socket wrench at my head and caused brain damage.

Both men laugh in unison.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time, Nicholas.

Nick: No problem.

Nick is shown shaking the hand of the faceless interviewer before the shot fades to black and the credits begin to roll.

As the video ends for Jack Mason he begins browsing for other CMV documentaries with a intense glee.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake Empty Re: CMV Network Exclusive | Life & Times Of Nick Blake

Post by Maurie Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Amazing

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down