Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
All over the world Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
All over the world Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
All over the world Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
All over the world Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
All over the world Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
All over the world Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
All over the world Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
All over the world Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
All over the world Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
All over the world Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

All over the world

3 posters

Go down

All over the world Empty All over the world

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:36 am

After getting the pin over Danielle Ward on her Televised Debut Emma Washington gets up to her feet and leans over the downed body of Ward, trash talking as Jade Divine drags Ward out of the ring. Emma looks over at the duo and rubs dust off of her shoulders, gesturing that they aren't worth her time. As Divine and Danielle Ward make their way up the ramp, Emma Washington is passed microphone through the ropes, she quickly snaps it up and shouts out to the duo of Divine and Ward...

Emma Washington:
Where are you going! I'm ready for round 2! I can go all day against you thugs.. I need a real fighter... But I understand how this goes, I can't just go to the very top, I can't just fight Fury right off the bat. I'm not new to the game, I've fought all around the world. I've conquered every single promotion I've been in. Now it's CMV's turn. Ward, you were the first and you will go down in history as the one who started a new era in the Vixens Division. You see you were the first to fall in my rise, and you surely won't be the last.

But anyway, enough of you two, you're at the bottom of the pile and I don't have time for that. If I wanted to shoot fish in a barrel I wouldn't have came here. I came here for a challenge because CMV is apparently where the best of the best reside. So, I can't have Fury, and I'm willing to except that, I'm new here, my outside accomplishments mean nothing to this crowd so how about you give me the second best thing. Cassie Maverick. I say that very very, lightly... You see I've been watching for a while, and every time I see Cassie Maverick on screen I feel insulted. You're here to wrestle, and you dress like a cowgirl? That's disgusting and disrespectful to those who actually have ability and don't flash their looks around to get the crowd behind them.. I understand if you don't want any of me Cassie, maybe going toe to toe with a real wrestler is too intimidating for you. I mean that's why you lost the Title right? Because you came up against a true fighter, Fury knows how to fight and while you may have not been pinned. I'm sure you will this Sunday because you're all looks and no ability. After Fury has finished ripping you apart, I want some of that action, so what do you say Cassie? Come on... I dare you.

Emma Washington taunts in the ring as Jade Divine backs up the ramp insulted with Danielle Wards arm over her shoulders...

Open to Jade Divine, Cassie Maverick or Fury.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

All over the world Empty Re: All over the world

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:04 am

Jade is not a thug and I am insulted you would call her one. She is Americas Sweet Heart.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Cassie Maverick -

As I'm sittin' here, enjoying the best night of my life in this shindig, I can only imagine the deep wallowing pit of misery you're in. But I'm generous gal and maybe a match with the two time Vixen's wrasslin' champion is just what ya need! It won't be fer title since ya'all done nothing yet to earn it.

Beat this here champion and maybe I'll be happy to grant a title match. I accept your challenge Emma but don't ya dare underestimate me! If you make that mistake, your hopes and dreams of becoming champion will go up in smoke like so much hickory.

Gotta go now, they're calling me out for a nice moonlit swim. I'll try not to get a moonburn!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down