Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cause and Effect. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cause and Effect.

2 posters

Go down

Cause and Effect. Empty Cause and Effect.

Post by Miztacular Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:51 pm

The second ever standalone Genesis kicks off to the sound of Haydens theme hitting the PA system as he comes out from the back, not in his ring gear, but in casual clothes, Some black Converse shoes, black jeans, a black shirt, and a dank white jacket. After making his way down the ramp, he walks around the ring to the right hand side where he then goes under the ring pulling out a steel chair which is immediately thrown over the top rope and into the ring, Hayden would then walk over to the timekeepers area and retrieve a microphone before walking over to the steel steps, scaling them and then entering the ring. Hayden, now in the ring picks up the steel chair and sets it up in the center of the ring and takes a seat, leaning back into the chair as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
You're probably wondering to yourselves, why is Hayden out here tonight? He doesn't have a match scheduled. Well let me answer that, I'm out here to get some things off of my chest. You see this isn't a character talking to you all tonight, this is the real me. For all you newcomers who were late to party, this isn't the first time I've had to call out the GM, the higher power, but just like last time, I'm in a position that I don't deserve, and people who deserve it much less are being put forward ahead of me. Lets get started with the big green oaf Cyborg. Why is it that someone who chooses to stay away for half a year, gets to comeback and be pushed right to the forefront? Is it because he kisses Triple H's ass? No, he's not JustIN Sane, it's because Triple H, kisses his ass. Begging him to come back. Would you look at that fourth wall now huh, because I'm breaking through it. Over these last four years I've proven to each and everyone one of you that I am the best there ever will be on this microphone, in that ring. But for some reason, Triple H would rather push part timers, people who come and go. For those looking to purchase the Cause and Effect Pay Per View for that marquee match, Cyborgs return, don't bother, I'll just tell you how it's going down. Cyborg is going to come back, and win, there is no losing. So Cyborg. I'm going to add another stipulation to this match, and quite frankly I don't care what you think of it. If you win at Cause & Effect, I'm out, I can't compete here on Fusion or Genesis until you give me the all clear. Don't worry though big man. Because if I win, there'll be no repercussions for you at all.

Why am I doing this? Because quite frankly I'm tired, after being here for four years, the only time I've had off is through injury, yet there are people who come and go, don't even come out here and talk who get pushed to the moon. Maybe I'll just move over to PWL. Then you'll miss me, the greatest Superstar to ever grace this ring. JustIN Sane will come out here and tell you otherwise, that he's beaten me, well let me tell you sane. Who had a manager in his corner giving him a pedicure throughout his entire reign, you. Who lost to someone, who was being forced  to compete on both rosters, three to four times a week leading up to Wrestlemania. You. Oh and speaking of Kane. I recall you saying you dominated over NXT, yeah you did, with Kane in your corner, just like Yuri, you're fake Justin, but don't worry, we'll probably have a match together now, but don't worry, I'll call it. You'll go over. Tell me Justin, what happened when Kane dumped you on NXT? What happened when you had to fight Kane? Oh that's right. Kane took you to hell in mere minutes before you ran away to Fusion.

But don't you worry, all this crap from the people higher up won't stop me from being around. I guess I'll just have to stand alone, like always. Triple H clearly doesn't want me in The Corporation, I mean, he co-owns the company and is pulling this crap. Xanders probably still salty about his world title loss. So I doubt joining The Coalition is sound and I just don't like Tim, so The Rebellion is out of the question. Hey, maybe I'll just join The Minute Men, who knows.

The Crowd begin chanting "Minute Men, Minute Men, Minute Men, Minute Men"

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
Would you just shut it... I was not serious. They're the job squad, and I'll have no part in it. So this is how I'll end this. Sorry Quantum, I liked you, but Triple H is full of crap, Xander, gimme a call and maybe we can talk, that is of course. If I'm still here after Cause and Effect.

Haydens theme hits the PA system as het drops the mic and gets to his feet, he makes his way out of the ring and slowly up the ramp towards the back as the camera fades to black, ending the segment

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Cause and Effect. Empty Re: Cause and Effect.

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:04 pm

The commercial break comes back to Hayden exiting the curtain behind the stage.

Quantum is standing on the other side. They stare face to face for some time, Hayden not wanting to disrespect his brother but he has said his piece.

Quantum speaks first and last, "I get it... You're upset... You're Hayden, who's done everything. but there is one thing you haven't done. And I'm going to just come out and say it... You want to be a Grand Slam Champuon? One who's truly done it all? Then, you can't let Cause and Effect settle it. After Cause and Effect, win, lose, or draw, team with me. What better person to get you your last milestone? A tag team championship? I've had four... And telling by the last couple tag team matches I've been in, I can tell you 1) you and I looked good. 2) the other 4 time champion lost both matches, to me. 3) I am the most qualified to get you a championship.

If at any point you decide your legacy isn't worth it... Call it off. But please, don't let a match with Cyborg determine your fate. Because the determination of that very match, decides Cyborgs fate... Our Reunion may be soon..."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down