Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone)

4 posters

Go down

Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Empty Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone)

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Sushi and Kent are seen entering the Arena laughing and bullshitting about life in general. It's a strange sight to see what used to be two rivals who hated each other, now entering the PPV as allies, no, as friends. The camera rushes over to the pair as they walk by.

Kent...Mr. Kent how do you feel about your match tonight? Billy has been nothing but a thorn in your side leading up to the PPV.

Kent looks to the camera but before he can speak up Japan's biggest export places a hand on his chest not even letting him get a word out.

A thorn in who's side. Listen cousin Billy is harmless that's why we have been ignoring him and his cries for attention. In the end I took care of that worthless hillbilly. He got his attention when I layed him and Grizzly out after their pathetic attack on Kent. He has tasted defeat and has been licking his wounds ever since. Walking around back stage pouting like a little kid. Look Kent doesn't have the time to waste words on that sorry excuse of a wrestler. This match was over before it began. Kent has bigger and better things in his future. And it will all be revealed...

The Asian Persuasion looks to the camera and raises an eyebrow  

soon

Kent chuckles and the two push past the camera heading to the locker room to suit up for their respective matches

What about your match with Xander Slate?

The Enigma doesn't even slow down let alone even look back when the question is asked.

Ill let my actions speak for themselves.

The two turn a corner and disappear.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Empty Re: Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone)

Post by Tim Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Following closely behind Sushi-X and Ryan Kent are fellow Rebellion members and current Tag Team Champions, Tim LaFave and Kevin Lee. Tim is wearing his white "Against All Odds" hat and shirt. With a nice pair of flimsy gym shorts. Kevin is wearing a pair of Levi jeans, eerily similar to the pair that Tim threw away a week ago. They both were rolling their suitcases behind them as they entered the garage to the arena.

Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Enclosed-parking-garage-2-s

The camera man that interviewed Kent and Sushi see T & Lee and rush over to them.

Interviewer
Guys, you'll be fighting Foriegn Affairs for the CMV World Tag Team titles. Are you nervous?

Tim LaFave

It's my personal belief you should never underestimate your opponents. That's not a sign that I have a lack of faith in myself or Lee as a team. It just means that don't believe I should boast. I believe Karma will bring you back down to earth. You gotta' be humble as a Champion.

Interviewer
Last Genesis, Sushi-X on commentary said "something big is going to happen." Can you confirm this.

Tim LaFave
I can only confirm that Lee and I have a match to focus on later tonight. We hope you're there to enjoy it, pally.

Tim pats the interviewer on the shoulder and brushes passed him. Lee nods as he walks by. The interviewer's eye narrow on the duo walking away...
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone) Empty Re: Entering Arena for Cause and Effect (open to everyone)

Post by Maurie Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Nelson Jr is getting out of his car by the side walk. He throws his keys to a guy standing next to th car who most likely isn't a valet. He then throws his bag to a guy in a funny outfit who most likely isn't a qualified for that job. Nelson passes other superstars and starts to slide on his sunglasses.

Lisa Evans
Nelson, how do you feel about your match tonight.

Jr
Read the title. Cause and Effect. Nobody causes more irritation to the crowd than me so I think I'll be enjoying a nice couple of "boos" on the way to the ring. Those "boos" always mean another win for me. Tell Novak and his Mexican Mariachi to just defaet theirselves and spare us the easy victory.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:19 pm

A red Truck pulls up to the arena through the few fans that showed up out steps Matt Jefferson the man who was attacked before his match that took him out for the month to a cheer from the crowd who start a small "MJ" chant as he his signing autographs and taking pictures with the small crowd he is approached by Lisa Evens microphone in hand she starts to speak

Lisa: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time Matt Jefferson who is set tonight to go one on one with the man who brutally attacked him at the top of the month and the current international champion Jimmaurie Williams now Matt first of all welcome back how are you feeling going into your non-title no holds match tonight?

Matt: Well Lisa i'm feeling great and boy is it good to be back tonight and i'll be competing in my first ever PPV match here tonight at Cause & Effect and it'll be under my rules where i feel at home no holds barred Williams tonight i plan to not only beat you but i plan to beat you so bad YOUR gonna be out for a month he tried to end my career tonight i want my revenge for that

Lisa: Well strong words there .. now Matt while Williams is not going to accept your title challenge for tonight he has made a match for you tomorrow night on Fusion it will be you and your fellow rebellion member the Firestarter Ryan Kent against two opponents of his choosing can we get your thoughts for this match?

Matt: Of course you see Lisa Jimmaurie is scared is scared that i'll take that newly won title of his and make his title reign one of the shortest in CMV history i know his plan he wants to have his goons his friends soften me up because he knows he can't beat me when i'm 100 percent as for my partner Kent well i have nothing but respect for my fellow member of the rebellion and we work well together hell we almost had a chance to become Tag Team champions together if it wasn't for those lapdogs Painn and Nelson Jr tonight Lisa i beat Williams then tomorrow night on Fusion i beat his goons then when i beat him the 2nd time take away his title that he never should've won in the first place and those are just facts

With that last word Matt gives a thumbs up to the small crowd before walking into the Arena to prepare for his match.

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down