Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Frustration Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Frustration Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Frustration Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Frustration Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Frustration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Frustration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Frustration Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Frustration Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Frustration Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Frustration Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Frustration

Go down

Frustration Empty Frustration

Post by Topher Mod Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:24 pm

After the co-main event of Fusion where Tops Newsome went 1 on 1 with the NXT Champion Brett Angle in a non title match, Tops put on a good match with the Champ but was unable to pick up the win, blood is pouring from the gash on his forehead as Tia Powley helps Tops backstage..

Tia : Move….. Get out of the way…. Stupid officials…. Can’t you see the guy is busted  wide open again…  Where’s the damn CMV doctor.

Tops : Calm down Tia, I’m fine…. It’s not 1st time I’ve been busted wide open.  AHHHHH can’t believe I lost though, but I guess my 1st pinfall loss to the NXT Champion isn’t that bad. But I was that close Tia, that damn close…. I was set to hit back to back No Strings Attached, but he reversed the second one, if I had hit that, it would have been over.

Top’s punches the wall in frustration leaving a hole in the wall when he notices William Rage looking at him funny.

Tia : The hell you looking at. You think it's funny....

Rage looks at Tia but Top’s blind sides him with a huge right hand punch to the jaw, knocking him down followed by stomps and more punches, even Tia gets a few kicks in before backing away to allow Top’s to hit No Strings Attached which busts open Rage.

Tops : Not in mood for your s***, I should be in main events at PPV’s, I’ve already beaten one champion in Nick Blake…. I just took Brett Angel to the limit. Why should you be in qualifying matches when I should be already in it. F*** you Rage, The Puppet Master is pulling the strings and I want that spot, I want to go to NXT UnChained and what i want... I take....

Tia : HAHAHAHAHAH  that’s right, come on Top’s let leave this sorry excuse of a man. Don’t worry you’ll get what you want, trust me.

Top's and Tia smile and walk off, leaving Rage in a pool of blood and the scene fades.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down