Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Seeking the Beast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Seeking the Beast

Go down

Seeking the Beast Empty Seeking the Beast

Post by Batman Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:38 am

As the match between Gerald Foster and Rick ends with Foster being victorious, he brings his celebration to a halt, grabbing a microphone from the ring crew and rolling into the ring.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Brrrrock Lesnaaarrrr, I want you at UnChained......

He pauses to catch his breath, showing off his sweat which pours down his face with his eye make up.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You came out last week. You obviously showed interested. Teased me. You were looking for a fight and you failed to have one. Redeem yourself. Get your fight. At Unchained, let me prove to the whole world what I can do. LET'S FIGHT! Hell, you've been at an upsetting downfall in your career. I get that. And you wanted to prove a point last week by taking me out like the trash you THINK I am. Well that backfired on you and you just looked like a dog who's treat fell under the couch. Unsatisfied. Satisfy your hunger tonight big boy! I'm right here!

The crowd love the eagerness in Foster's tone as he beats his chest and awaits the Beast. However, after a few moments, Foster raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Broccoli, let go of Paul E's hand and come on out here and fight me! I want this. I want to enter the eye of the storm!

He lowers the microphone hoping that gets him to come out. More time goes by and he looks disappointed.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You can't be serious. I'm willing to throw down. After having a match, I am willing to throw down with one of the most dominant wrestlers in this generation yet he won't....even....show up.....pathetic. Lesnar, you're no beast. You lost your touch. You're just a scared grizzly bear in hiding.

With that, Foster drops the microphone and his music hits the PA System as he leaves the ring, with the show fading elsewhere.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down