Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Provoking the Beast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Provoking the Beast

2 posters

Go down

Provoking the Beast Empty Provoking the Beast

Post by Batman Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Marko Punish has left the ring as Brock Lesnar stands up, holding his gut in pain. Looking on as the lights dim and the PA System lights up with...

And much to Brock's annoyance, out comes Gerald Foster wielding a mic in hand and a smile on his face.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Beast mode wasn't activated tonight was it Broccoli?

He smiles as Brock Lesnar looks pissed, leaning on the front ropes, mouthing off unheard words to Foster.

{{Gerald Foster}}
You know....maybe it's because you lack a certain big mouthed manatee in your corner.....with Paul Heyman absent, you've seemed to act like a wild animal. With no sorts of guidance. Leading to your total and utter domination....

Brock looks eager to release his pent up rage on Foster. Backing up and telling him to come down to the ring.

{{Gerald Foster}}
Oh you want me now? Huh that's odd. Because a week ago, you were too good for ole Gerald Foster. Didn't want to waste your time. But now i'm here on your time, shooting facts at you like a bb gun. Now you're angry. And now you want to fight. Well guess what. I decline.

Brock looks confused as the fans boo at Foster. Surprisingly being the only time they've booed him during this segment.

{{Gerald Foster}}
That's right...I done gone off and did something. I did it for the match that matters to me. The match I want. And it doesn't take place here, it takes place in two weeks at UnChained.

Brock laughs at the fact that Gerald looks so desperate to get this match, flipping him off and telling him to "go fuck yourself!"

{{Gerald Foster}}
See for some reason I really expected that....but....I came prepared Brrrrock. The reason why Heyman wasn't out here tonight was because I have him cooped up somewhere. I kidnapped the poor bastard and you won't get him back until you accept the challenge. The nights still young. You've got until the end of the night to make a decision. Toodles.

He waves bye to Lesnar before leaving as Lesnar looks on in anger. Kicking the ropes and throwing a fit.

[Open to Cop]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Provoking the Beast Empty Re: Provoking the Beast

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:09 am

After UnMatched returns from the break, we see Brock Lesnar patrolling the hallway, looking for Gerald Foster. His face red with rage as he storms through the hall way pushing past the backstage crew, superstars and Vixens alike. He walks around a corner and bumps into The Real G, Terry Sherman, who's still wearing his brand new Pimpin' attire.

Brock lesnar:
Where's that bitch..

Terry Sherman:
Well looky here Mr Beast, I don't appreciate the way you're talking about Diana, but if you must know, she's just down the h---

Brock Lesnar picks up Terry Sherman by the scuff of his neck and slams him into the wall, looking eye to eye with the Real G.

Brock Lesnar:
Where... Is.. Foster..

Terry Sherman:
How about you let go of my new suit and we'll get talking playa..

Lesner, boiled up with rage, throws Terry Sherman across the hallway against another wall before picking him up onto his shoulders and hitting an F5 to the floor below. Lesnar gets back to his feet, and continues to look for Foster. He turns around a corner, and gets hit square in the face by a steel chair, Dazing the beast. The camera pans to reveal Geral Foster! Brock Lesnar gets back to his feat with a loud roar, shaking the building, but before he can strike, several masked assailants pounce on the beast distracting him. All 7 of them put up a strong fight, but none of them can match the beast, as he treats them all to an F5, he turns back to face Foster, but only into another chair shot, followed by another, and another, and another, and another. Finally keeping the beast down..

Foster stands back, proud of himself as he looks over at Brock lesnar..

Open to Batman.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:49 am

He drops the chair next to the downed Beast and walks a few feet away from the scene to a closet door in which he opens to reveal Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman
About time you come to your sens...

He stops babbling at the site of his client beaten. Foster then grabs Heyman by the collar and throws him on top of the beast.

{{Gerald Foster}}
On behalf of your beast....

Paul looks quite scared but knows what Foster wants.

Paul Heyman
My..cl..client accepts your challenge at UnChained....

{{Gerald Foster}}
Now was that so hard? When he wakes up from his nap, let him know that he's gonna be slain in two weeks. Toodles.

He walks off the scene as medics come to Lesnar's aid.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down