Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...."

Go down

"Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...." Empty "Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing...."

Post by Miztacular Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:42 am

A crackling can be heard for a brief moment as this podcast goes live, some low coughing can be heard before it begins

Mac Thompson:
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! I'm Mac Thompson and I am coming at you LIVE on PodcastOne and ladies and gentlemen I have a special guest for you all today a man who is known for being one of the best there is in the wrestling business, lets just take a look at his accolades, I'm sure he really needs no introduction but I'm going to give you the rundown anyway. Ladies and Gentlemen the man we have on today, is a CMV Legend, a CMV veteran, a future Hall of Famer, and arguably one of the best to ever set foot in that ring. He is a former three time Undisputed Champion, the first ever in fact! He is a former Anarchy Champion, a former Intercontinental Champion and a former Tornado Tag Team Champion. But that isn't all, he's won King of the Ring, he's won the Royal Rumble, people please! He has done almost everything CMV has to offer, ladies and gentlemen, it's Hayden "Blade" Kiteley!

Mac Thompson:
Welcome to Mac Thompson Live from PodcastOne, Hayden how are you?

Hayden:
I'm good Mac, I'm good but I'm not here today for pleasantries, you have things I have things, lets just cut to the chase alright Mac, I didn't accept your invitation to sit here and talk about how I'm doing, at least that's not what I think you have me for right?

Mac Thompson:
Well come on now, we all want to know what's going on in the life of Hayden before we get into the serious stuff.

Hayden:
Bla Bla Bla Mac, come on now, I'm fine, we're all fine, lets get down to business. I've got a busy schedule I've got a lot of things on my plate today don't make me add beating down your ass to the list.

Mac Thomspon:
Well on that note, lets get right into it.

Hayden:
I'm an open book, let's do this.

Mac Thompson:
Well firstly, is it safe to assume you've been keeping up with the product?

Hayden:
Is it safe to assume? Mac are you even listening to yourself, is this your first day on the job? Is this amateur hour, of course I keep up with the show I tweet on most Pay Per Views.

Mac Thompson:
Well then, so, keeping in tune with the product, what are your thoughts? Looking at every belt across all five of CMV's major shows right now, what's your opinion where they're at?

Hayden:
I can sum it up in once sentence for you Mac, Every single champion in CMV right now, has either been beaten by me, pitied by me, or they were lucky enough not to collide with the biggest guns in Hollywood, that's what I think Mac.

Mac Thompson:
Could you expand on that for us?

Hayden:
There isn't much to expand on right? I've beaten Sane, he beat me sure, but let me tell you the one difference between when he beat me and I beat him. I wasn't using the single most dangerous move in CMV history, the most effective move this company has ever seen, The Hollywood Hold, when I rock that, he doesn't touch me, nobody does, that entire last season was me just pitying the entire roster by not using the most effective move in Sports Entertainment, and I still picked up two belts. But who else is there, lets see.. We can scrub off the tag belts, snoozefest, don't care. I'm sure the Vixens are great but that's not what you have me on here for...

Mac Thompson:
What do you think about Sunshine being World Champion on UnMatched?

Hayden:
How do you think I feel Mac! It's a guy I've already beaten, JUST like Sane, you know what that tells me, both of the A game belts in CMV, I could walk in and take, tapping both guys out as I take them, at once too.

Mac Thompson:
If it's all so easy, why haven't you come back yet?

Hayden:
Look I'm open to coming back. I sent an offer to Sane IN WRITING. All he has to do, is erect a statue of me in his living room and bow down to it every day before bed. THAT'S ALL Mac. But I haven't heard back. Which is strange, I hear him saying all the time when they have him in there on Live shows, bring him back, get Hayden back. But he doesn't really mean it, because HE KNOWS, that if I were to come back, this fantasy wall he's built up would crumble quicker than... Well quicker than his latest little challenger Xander Slate tapped out to me.

Mac Thompson:
So you're saying the ball is in Sanes court now?

Hayden:
That's exactly what I'm saying. Look I'm a loyal person but the offer is only on the table for a limited time before I start snooping around at other offers, and believe me there have been some.

Mac Thompson:
Care to delve into what those may be?

Hayden lets off a little chuckle.

Hayden:
Oh you're good Mac, but not that good.

Mac Thompson:
Well now we have the big story out of the way, lets go into some current events in CMV.

Hayden:
Shoot.

Mac Thompson:
Well recently one of the other men who many would consider to be the best to step inside a CMV ring made a jump, landing themselves onto the Genesis brand. Someone you've never fought actually. Br--

Hayden:
Mac I don't care, I know who it is, but quite frankly if I've never faced them they're not worth facing. Do you even listen to yourself? One of the best to step into CMV? He can't even beat Sane Mac! How can you call that one of the best, as far as I'm concerned you can only have my name and Sane's name in that debate. Brett Angel, you MUST be playing around.

Mac Thompson:
So stepping into the ring with him doesn't interest you at all?

Hayden:
Mac are you serious. when you've been in the game as long as I have you need to understand a dumb matchup when you see one. If I beat Brett I get nothing for it, just another wannabe wrestler who'll never be the top of the top. It wouldn't be a big a draw, I'd be the only one selling the matchup.

Mac Thompson:
You can't be ser--

Hayden:
Are you even listening to yourself, Brett Angel doesn't have any fans! Brett Angel always comes and goes because he thinks we care, nobody cares just go already. Look Mac, if Brett Angel walked into a room you could hear a rat piss on cotton. But enough with that absolute nobody, what's next.

Mac Thompson:
If I could bring up Sane again.

Hayden:
Look I'll end this Sane talk right here right now. I'll give him some credit. Justin Sane needs to keep doing what he's doing which is fighting complete tomato cans who we've either never heard of or are way past it and knocking them down. I have never seen anybody in the history of this industry get so rich and so famous off of having absolute WIMPS coming at him from all directions. Can you name any other opponent Sane has ever had that has beaten him more than once ON Pay Per View other than myself? No, because they're all flukes.

Mac Thompson:
Well to be honest Hayden I expected you to be more laid back, relaxed, but it seems like you haven't missed a step, still hyping matches, still in character, does this mean you're ready to come back?

Hayden:
Of course I'm ready, I'm always ready, and I don't get what you mean by hyping matches? I don't talk trash, I don't try to "hype" fights, selling wolf tickets if you will. No I just speak the truth, if I stepped into the ring with anyone in CMV today, it would not be a fight, it would not be a war, it would be a one sided beat down by yours truly, and that's it.

Mac Thompson:
So you're saying you'd beat anybody?

Hayden:
Mac are you death? What did I just say?

Mac Thompson:
You said that you co--

Hayden:
That I could beat anyone on the roster today, that's right. I mean have you seen the Champions they have?! I haven't even heard of most of them, who is Voice Vindy? Who is Solomon Glock? Who is Samuel Boone? Who even IS the light heavyweight Champion right now? The best thing Luger is known for is being 1-8 at one point, the best thing Borton has done is be in the WORST Ascendance Main Event to date, where I beat all three guys in the build up. You call that talent? Right now all of those titles can suck it. Knocking Sane on his prissy little ass is the only thing that makes that Undisputed Title even worth thinking about, that's all the appeal. It's the same with that World Championship too, I don't care about that belt, but Sunshine ran away from me too soon when we last fought, hell I drove him out the door, unloading another beating on him is the only thing that makes that belt interesting too..

Mac Thompson:
So nothing about CMV interests you right now?

Hayden:
Mac when did I say that? Are you still not listening, I literally just gave you two things that interest me... But all jokes aside, I like watching the new guys come into thr fray.

Mac Thompson:
Oh so wres--

Hayden:
No Mac, wrestling them does not interest me, because then they'd be nobodies that I buried! Then I lose all interest in them.

Mac Thompson:
Would you care to name a few?

Hayden:
Not particularly no I wouldn't care for it Mac.

Mac Thompson:
Okay well one final ques--

Hayden:
Do you know how boring you are Mac?

Mac Thompson:
Uhh

Hayden:
No I'm being serious Mac, put some god damn enthusiasm in. It's as if Sane has hired you to kill me, put me to sleep for life with your boring questions..

Mac Thompson:
We-

Hayden:
Well get on with it then, one last question, am I conducting the interview all of a sudden.

Mac Thompson:
With everything you've done, what has been your favorite moment?

Hayden:
The night I ruined Scott Norries return party, winning King of the Ring and sending Duo Maxwells career down into the trash can. You're welcome.

The microphone cuts to white noise, with Hayden hanging up the phone.

Mac Thompson:
Well there we have it Ladies and Gentlemen, Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley, his thoughts on Sane, the current Champions, Brett Angels transition and more. it was nice to hear from him again, it's been a while. Thank you to all my listeners out there, this has been Mac Thompson coming at you live on PodcastOne.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down