Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody Justice sane or insane? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bloody Justice sane or insane?

Go down

Bloody Justice sane or insane? Empty Bloody Justice sane or insane?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:21 pm

After the long tag match between The fallen and The unholy alliance the camera shows the back stage in what looked like the boiler room but bloody justice was walking around and muttering to himself but it wasn't quote audioable so the camera guy walked in and when he was close enough to hear what he was saying bloody justice noticed him and so this is what he said Bloody justice: "so you want to know what I'm saying huh well I'll yell you. What I was saying is curse the dang fallen I finally got out of insanity but with me losing to them twice I am slowly getting back into it and bill isn't doing anything to do about it and right now he's down my throat about our latest defeat so I will say/ask this now The Fallen please back off of us I am tired of all this bs and I just want to go home to my little brother and my girl friend so please back off and I'll owe you'll big time." After bloody justice said that he looked in the corner squinting his due like he sees something and then his face turned to a look of fear awe people just didnt know when the camera turned to said corner no one was there but he picked up a audio response to bloody justices question he asked which was Bloody Justice: who are you and what do you want with me? After he asked that the response was mysterious voice: my name matters not but what does matter is that you get this blessing of death itself and heed this word the necklace that you wear is your source of power and strength but you must imbrace the insanity so……so long for now.

Back to top Go down

Bloody Justice sane or insane? Empty Re: Bloody Justice sane or insane?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Oh and open to the fallen or bill maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:44 pm

The Fallen's Interview with Phillip Miller

Miller: So you two have travel the world together fighting some of the top names in the industry, and some times agianst each other, what an important match that you had and where.

Crowe: You see we fought countless teams around the world, I think the coolest experience was with James Storm and Bobby Roode, Beer Money Inc, in Toronto.

Reed: Yeah that was our biggest pop, it wasn't because it was for a title or anything like that it was a match with one of the most Famous team in the world.

Miller: Bloody Justice said he just want this t...

Reed: Look we don't give a Fuck what Bloody wants, this industry is based on fighting and if he dont want to fight that's fine, get the Fuck out of the industry.

Crowe: And why would we care about his brother, girlfriend, what ever. For one his girl aint with Bill, she literal left you, I would know, she was in my bed last night.

Reed: And his rother was probably scared off, not only by that ugly mug of his, but he a horrible wrestler, Hell Roman Reigns is better than him.

Miller: One last thing who is the dark lord?

Crowe: You will find out at Ascendence, who the Dark Lord is.

Reed: Bill, he will be known to the world in good time. See you at Ascendance.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down