Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: In the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: In the Ring

+9
Borton
Batman
Maurie
krzy
Childish Meltzer
RiftedEnergy
Decided Villain
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
13 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring Empty UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:46 am

Got something to say and you want the WHOLE universe to hear it!? Then step on out into the ring!!!

UnMatched: In the Ring WWE-2

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UnMatched: In the Ring Empty Re: UnMatched: In the Ring

Post by krzy Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:52 pm

With Leo Cruz left in the ring, a familiar theme hits the speakers, but it seems too good to be true...

An expensive-looking car pulls into the arena, all eyes on it waiting to see who steps out of it. The car idles for a few moments, then the driver's door opens and nearly half the arena faints in their surprise.

Out steps the legendary Cole Savage, decked out in only the finest outerwear that money can buy. He walks with swagger down the ramp, Christian and Mark Henry noticeably absent from his side.

With a mic in hand he steps into the ring, and, though his expression is hard to read under the mask, Cruz understandably seems confused by Savage's appearance.

Savage smirks and starts speaking.

-Cole Savage-
Easy there, buddy; I'm not here to fight. As a matter of fact, I thought I'd mosey on down here cause there were rumblings, see. People were saying that NXT was packed to the brim with talented, hungry and young wrestlers who will take this business to heights it has never been to before!

Now as a businessman myself, I can't hear something like that and ignore it. No, I had to come down and see what all the hullabaloo is for myself, and, boy, they weren't lying. I saw your match, kid, but I didn't just see a win or a loss; no, I saw your future, and it's so much brighter than everyone else's that I'm happy I came out here in sunglasses!

Look, this business is cutthroat, and, if you're not careful, it will gleefully eat you alive. I'm here to keep those wolves at bay, Leo. I had my fun in the ring, but the ol' business was starting to suffer. That's why I'm here: to offer you a chance to work with me. While I negotiate behind the scenes to get you the best, you can come out here and you do what you do best: blow the roof off this place!

I can get you in the title matches, the starring roles, the magazine covers, action figures made from quality materials: all that and so much more—things that would be a hell of a lot harder to get without me.

And I can see it in your eyes: perhaps you don't trust me. Sure, I've never been the nicest guy, but I've also never been a liar. I looked men like Tim LaFave in the eye, told him he wasn't better than me and proved it time and time again! I told people I be Hardcore Champ, and I did it not once but twice!

They may not like my methods, but I get results each and every time. You can put on classics every damn time tou get into the ring, but if management is too busy spoon-feeding their darling ten you'll never get what you deserve.

I will make them sit up and take notice. I will make the world perk up and listen when I tell them that you are the future of this industry. I will get you a spot reserved in the hall of fame because when all is said and done you will be in a league of your own.

And you don't even have to ask because I'll be straight forward with you: I do have an agenda. I want my legacy to carry on in CMV even when I'm not around and I want to be the man who was not only a champion but was able to groom champions himself.

And why you? Well you need me a lot more than anyone else. Even the most pathetic men can scrape their way to some kind of decent career, but men like you have to work twice as hard for half the reward. I did my research, Leo, and I'm sure you did as well. I know you saw what happened to Larry and you know that they can just as easily let you get swept under the rug despite having more talent in your pinky thank the rest of the roster has in their entire body.

But not if you align with me. You shake my hand and any title you set your eyes on will be yours. Shake my hand, Leo, and this company is yours for the taking.

Savage puts out his hand and waits to see whether or not his offer is accepted. Several suspenseful seconds tick by until Leo accepts and shakes Savage's hand.

There's a broad smile on Savage's face as he pats Leo on the back and tells him that he made the smart move. NXT cuts to a commercial break as Savage proudly raises Cruz' arm into the air.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:17 pm

*As Adams and Novak celebrate their win from the middle rope the lights go out and flicker back on to reveal Eclipse in the center of the ring. Adams looks on confused but Novak , a victim of an attack from Eclipses' brief first appearance storms towards Eclipse with revenge on his mind. But as he does so he and Adams are blind sided by The Bringers Of Despair both being hit over the head with the Tag Team Titles. The Bringers begin to beat down both Adams and Novak until neither man is moving. Eclipse signals to The Bringers to set Adams up over the middle rope they do so as Eclipse runs the ropes and hits Adams with a Total Eclipse, The Bringers waste no time to throw Adams into a corner unconcious. Novak is back to his feet and attempts to attack Eclipse but The Bringers pounce on him like a pack of wild dogs beating him down once again. Eclipse laughs and climbs to the top rope as Christian Shaw hits Novak with a vicious Closeline Of Despair laying him out flat leaving him for Eclipse to hit The Dark Of The Moon. Eclipse signals for a microphone and walks to the center of the ring after receiving one.*

Eclipse: Thou did not listen to thy words. The moon has spoken and The Bringers have listened hanging on to thy's words. Without hesitation we shall strike and break men and make them quiver like frightened children. For 'tis just a matter of time till the clock strikes midnight on the fairy tails these men live, but not to wake them to reality, but to bring them to a nightmare, a night... of Despair. As the fear and dread sets in the gods of the moon pre-pair to crown Eclipse as the one true Champion of CMV. Fear The Bringers! Fear The Eclipse! But most of all Paise The Moon!

*Eclipse laughs as the lights go out and flicker back on The Bringers and Eclipse nowhere to be seen leaving only Adams and Novak laid out as NXT comes to an end*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:21 am

As Brett Angel and Osiris leave the ring after winning their match, Ricky Spanish rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic from the time keepers area and slides back in the ring under the bottom rope.

Ricky Spanish:
Wait there just one second!... So I can congratulate you on a fantastic... victory!

Ricky Spanish smiles down the arena and offers his hand out for a handshake with two of the members of Halo. Angel and Osiris look at eachother and back at Ricky.

Ricky Spanish:
Come ooon guys, I mean it, genuine. You've humbled me, honest. I just want to show you some respect.

Ricky Spanish looks over at Kyle Anderson then back at Halo, before quickly turning his stare towards Anderson, who looks confused on the mat.

Ricky Spanish:
GOD DAMMIT KYLE, GET UP AND SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE FORMER NXT CHAMPION. You seriously get on my nerves sometimes, it's like you want me leave you in the midst of the midcard.

Brett Angel and Osiris slowly, cautiously make their way back to the ring, the crowd telling them to do otherwise. As the members of Halo make their way to the ring, Ricky Spanish continues to talk.

Ricky Spanish:
THANK YOU, was that so hard, all I want to do is show some respect, I'm not a good guy, but I give respect where respect is earned. So come on up here guys!

Angel and Osiris climb into the ring and slowly move towards The Dream Team, Angel reaches out and shakes the hand of Ricky Spanish, while Osiris does the same to Anderson. Spanish quickly winks at Anderson and smacks Angel over the head with the mic. Anderson and Osiris look over at Spanish in shock, still shaking hands.

Ricky Spanish:
KYLE, YOU FOOL! You were supposed to hit the guy, you idiot.

Kyle with a confused looks on his face turns to Osiris who hits him with a clothesline. Only to turn around to another mic shot from Ricky Spanish who taunts to the crowd.

Ricky Spanish:
You see that! Another iconic moment, for the Icon, that is Ricky Spanish. I have your number, Halo, Angel, you may have had it last season, but this year, it's out with the old, in with the Dream Team, Now get up Kyle, Kyle, god dammit Kyle.

Ricky Spanish lifts Kyle to his feet, Kyle shakes his head to clear the dizziness before lifting the hand of Ricky Spanish, as the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 am

Gnashtastic on Commentary:
Welcome everybody to episode three, of NXT Unmatched, the brand new season of NXT, with only two more weeks to go until the first PPV of the season, NXT Arrival. So far all we know is tha Chris Adams will be defending against D'Angelo St. Daniels and Novak could be defending against new comer, Parker. I'm sure there'll be many more surprises in store to---

Gnashtastic:
What? Who is this, I've never heard this theme before, a new guy making his appearance perhaps. Wait.. That's gotta be Jaymes Landon Vain!!! But, he's injured?! How is this even possible

Jaymes Landon Vain makes his way out to the top of the ramp with is stablemate Zack Starr following behind, looking very stiff as he makes his way down the ramp, covering his eyes from the seemingly blinding lights. He gingerly makes his way to the ring, fighting through the sharp pain from the concussion he's suffered from fighting Nathan Willis in two gruelling matchups. As JLV approaches the ring, Zack Star walks ahead to open up the ropes for JLV who goes through them and stands there, in the centre of the ring, mic in hand, ready to make his voice heard for the first time in season 3.

JLV:
Looks like we've landed back on our feet, a brand spanking new ring with a logo to gawk at. Our own catchy show name, I only wish I could have been here sooner. With my time away.. resting and healing my wounds suffered by Nathan Willis. You know, the guy.. who was trying to make it into the big leagues off my expense? Where is he now, working at some burger joint no where to be found? Right, which leads me to more important material to focus on. Onto season 3 and everyone seems to be fixated on the new arrivals. What about the guys who laid the foundation? Such as myself included, but we'll leave that alone. I've caught a glimpse at the newly acquainted, and I've got to say it's a sharp concept. Bringing in the ladies  to kick off a new division here in NXT. No longer are we held down by The Authority, we're free to do as we please. Starr continued to show why the REVOLT is here to stay. We're no stranger to the danger, in fact...

Vain places his glasses from his eyes to above his hairline and stares directly into the camera

JLV:
Doc told me, I'm cleared to compete a lot shorter than what I was told previously. This isn't some fantasy land, I'm still pretty banged up.. but you see i'm the Meta Human. I only need about half of my strength and health show why I am one of the greatest assets NX.. CMV has ever witnessed. It's good to be back, isn't it Zacky? Listen up everyone, a real Starr.. is about to lay it to you straight.

Zack Starr takes the mic with approval from Jaymes Landon Vain and begins to let his voice be heard across the entire fan base of NXT UnMatched

Zack Starr:
Quiet on set quiet on set your director has something to say D'Angelo Saint Daniels, Satoru  unfortunate souls you two have the distinguish pleasure of being the recipients of today's roast hosted by The REVOLT.

JLV grabs the mic back with his taped up fists and looks to capitalize on the opportunity.

JLV:
That they do, that they do Starr. Please oh please tell me we don't have another hairy beast, other than Kane's mother running around. Satoru, if I heard that correctly.. probably doesn't speak very good English. Let's say this as slow as possible so it's understood. Ready, okay.. W-h-o T-h-e H-e-l-l A-r-e Y-o-u? I mean seriously, DSD got himself a new pet. Accompanied by him since.. well Hayden turned you down.

JLV laughs to himself and taps on the mic half in and half out saying still overcome with laughter..

JLV:
HAYDEN! HAYDEN! You've got to come tell me what you think of all this. Come on down man, this is too good.. let's all revel in the fun.

Gnashtastic on Commentary:
OH MY GOD! Hayden, making his first appearance on NXT Unmatched, I told you it would be a night of surprises, didn't I?!

Haydens comes out from the back, holding a toy version of the CMV Undisputed Championship, one that can be bought from the CMV Shop, he makes his way down to the ring, looking the same as ever. He throws the title into the ring and jumps up onto the apron, before entering the middle rope. He walks over to Zack Starr and Jaymes Landon Vain and puts his arms over their shoulders for a moment, before stepping back and picking up the fake CMV Undisputed Championship, before collecting the mic from Jaymes Landon Vain.

Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley:
Aaaaaaaaaannd still, your CMV Undisputed Champion.

All three members of The Revolt lean in.

The Revolt:
Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley!

Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley:
Now, this "Fake" Belt may not be allowed on fusion, but you can be damn sure that I'll be sporting it here on NXT, as far as I'm concerned, I never lost it. It's just your typical CMV Bullcrap, where the General Manager's abuse their power and cost the deserving guys their titles. It was the same with Regal, the same with HHH, the same with JBL and now the same with Yuri Sokolov, however, Kane, this guy is on a whole different level. Now Kane, you can go around spurting out your crap about The Authority being in control, and that The Authority always win, but let's be honest, The Authority, always outnumber the lone Superstars of NXT,a and the only time they were equal, they lost.

Think back to NXT Showdown, you remember, the traditional 3 on 3 survivor match up? Where The Authority were beaten without drawing any blood. You see, with JLV injured, and me simply not being allowed in the arena, you were able to gang up on this legend right here, Zack Starr. But the fact of the matter is, it's equal again, 3 on 3, so I sincerely doubt, you'll even be in power by the end of the year, let alone in control of the NXT roster. Just look at the facts Kane, you're old, you're washed up, and has anyone even heard of Nathanial Willis? Where did you say he was Vain? Working in a Burger Joint right?

The only person even half noticable in The Authority is D'Angelo St. Daniels, but even he has gone strictly down hill since losing his NXT Championship, you can call bullshit that you weren't pinned all you want, but at the end of the day, you're not champ, but you know who is champ, me. I mean sure, you have Stephanie in control of the Diva's Division, but, we have a plan for that, isn't that right Vain.

Hayden looks over to Vain and lunges forward, presenting the mic to him.

Vain places his right foot on the bottom rope with his arms hanging over the top

JLV:
Now that's what I like to hear, we're not going to surrender or wave a white flag to your corporate punishment. We're not in this for some sort of exposure, this is our livelihood's you're messing with. We did what we had to do, the only option available.. and that was to band together. Create this revolt to any and all those who wanted to put a damper or.. halt on our careers. Ahem now Gentleman, I have a surprise for the two of you.

Vain turns his head to the side and looks at the stage with his mic lowered to his chest patiently waiting

Off-Mic to other members of The REVOLT: Hold the ropes for her boys.

JLV:
What's this, a lady in the presence of the REVOLT? Yes, let me assure you to those watching at home.. you're not seeing things. Allow me to introduce the newest addition to our band of misfits, The Catatonic ALY SINDRIN! This damsel in distress won't be taken for a fool. We're not going to sit by and let the Authority leave her high and dry. This .. WOMAN deserves to be treated to all she desires without anyone standing in her way. The stage is yours, they are waiting for you.

Aly takes the mic with authority and sends a smile to her newest friends.

Aly Sindrin:
Take this, I'm not your average girl by any means. What I do, is.. I like to live on the wild side. I did my history lesson and looked back at the authority figures. I saw through them, and I'm going to saw through every other women as I did the less focussed member of Halo. The REVOLT is now.. unfiltered..uncut.. and UNHINGED.

The three men clapping in the background and whistling while Aly drops the mic below her feet  saying 'Oops' with her hand and facial expression.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:39 am

That moment when I'm reading this long novel of a promo instead of doing work
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:21 am

Coming back from the commercial break after the second match of the night, the arena erupts with flames, as Kane makes his way down to the ring stalked by his Golden Boy, the Gate City God, D'Angelo St. Daniels. As always, Kane makes his way to the ring, mic already in hand, and walks up the steps before entering the ring. DSD on the otherhand is still ringside telling the crowd to shut up.

Kane:
The sight, we saw earlier, was certainly, a disgusting one. This, Revolt, continues to expand, well tonight, in the Main Event of the third episode of NXT UnMatched, we'll see this so called Revolt, team up with Chris Adams, and take on this, Legend! Right here, D'Angelo St. Daniels

Kane lowers the mic and points to DSD who bows at the crowd before mocking them. The camera then pans back to the NXT General Manager who agains raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
Now of course, D'Angelo St. Daniels could easily, get the job done, himself. However, on the basis of fair play. He'll be teaming up with the witch doctor from Haiti, Satoru who I expect, will decimate, Zack Starr, for the third week in a row. Lastly, we'll see the Scottish Born Brawler, Scott Armstrong join the ranks of the winning side, in what will be a 6 man Tag Team Matchup.

This however, is not all I have to talk about tonight. The Current NXT Television Champion, Dave Skylark. Has been unable, to compete for two weeks now, and at the risk of not having, the NXT Television Championship, at NXT Arrival, I've decided, the strip him of the belt. And instead, we will have some Qualification Matches, to decide which two men, will fight for the NXT Television Championship, in a Ladder match, come NXT Arrival. The first match, will be a singles match, thanks to the Cole Savage, it will be Leo Cruz Versus a former NXT Television Champion, Lorin Seoul, in a rematch from the first show of the new season, the winner, will fight at NXT Arrival.

Lorin Seouls theme hits the PA System and the crowd boo's. Lorin Seoul makes his way to the top of the ramp, mic in hand, he lowers his hood, takes off his mask, and slowly raises the mic to his mouth, these could be the first words we ever hear from Lorin Seoul on NXT! The crowds booing intensifies, but wait!

Lorin Seoul drops the mic and looks around confused, he looks towards Kane, who also has a confused look on his face, Seoul turns back to the minitron and is met by a clothesline from The Miz! Miz starts taking it to Lorin Seoul, throwing him around the stage, before hitting him with a Skull crushing Finale onto the steel. The Miz smirks at the crowd before picking up Seouls mic.

Miz walks around the stage swinging the mic around in his hands before looking straight at Kane and raising the mic to his mouth.

The Miz:
I am the most must see Superstar in all of entertainment, the film industry, television, even sports entertainment, when my hand goes up, your mouth goes shut. Kane, you're looking at the future, NXT Television Champion, you want to know why? I have Main Evented Wrestlemania, I am a former WWE Champion, I have one everything there is to win in the WWE, and now here I am again, in CMV, now I know me and you have a bit of history, I recall you chokeslamming me off of the stage at the NXT Glammy Awards. I have a proposition for you Kane, It's one I know you'll accept, you see, I add prestige to everything I do, I'm a Hollywood A-Lister, it's what I do. Right now, The NXT Television Championship is a joke, so what I ask of you is, to make me, Leo Cruz's opponent tonight. I mean, there's nobody else with as much prestige as me available. So I think you have no choice Kane, so what do you say!

The camera pans back to the ring, where Kane can be seen with an angry look on his face, shades of the NXT Glammy Awards. But then, this anger turns to a smile and then to laughter as Kane raises the mic to his mouth.

Kane:
I accept, but only, on one condition, if you win tonight, you will fight for the NXT Television Championship, at NXT Arrival, but if you lose, as long as I am the NXT General Manager, you will never compete in ring again, and you will have a non compete clause in your contract, meaning you can never compete anywhere again. You will fall, to a backstage role, a managerial role, whatever, but you will never, have a match again.

Miz's face changes from excitement to agony at the sound of this counter proposal, but he wants this Title, and so without thinking, he raises the mic to his mouth.

The Miz:
I accept! And I will beat Leo Cruz, and win the NXT Television Championship at NXT Arrival, nobody will get in my way, because I'm the Miz, and I'm! Awesome!!!

Miz's music hits as he turns around to walk backstage, just before he gets to the back, he turns around and raises his mic to his mouth again.

The Miz:
I'll have my guys meet your guys about this contract.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:09 am

At the start of the go home show of NXT Unmatched The Authority's D'Angelo St. Daniels theme blast through out the arena for the lucky people in attendence to hear while people viewing at home hears nothing
DSD walks down to the ring with a chair in his hand
DSD ask for a mic from the stage hand and gets into the ring unfolding the chair in the center of the ring and takes a seat

Its like the story that never ends, "The Chris Adams/D'Angelo St. Daniels Saga" continues. Its borderline poetic where we ended up Chris but did you expect anything less? Chris you know that with every fiber in my being I HATE YOU, I hate the air that you breathe, I hate the very ground that you walk on and I know the feeling must be mutual and I wouldn't change a thing. That's why its only appropriate that at NXT arRIVAL in the main event we settle the score....Chris Adams.....D'Angelo St. Daniels for that NXT Championship in a FIGHT this all really started back in my second match here in NXT and I beat you in the first of our series of future matches and I said how I felt having to lower my standards to face someone like you, then fast forward to NXT UNCHAINED where you stole my NXT Championship belt.....you have nothing to be proud of. You beat Brock Lesnar big deal I was already going to do hat at a later date you've proven nothing as to why you're champion. I am the true "Real Guy" in NXT and I am the "One True Champion" for this brand. At the end of the night Chris at NXT arRival I'm going to pin you again 123 you are not going to have the NXT Championship, you will not be NXT Champion because the NXT Championship will be going home with me and you will be walking out with NOTHING  and on top of that The Authority has unfinsh business with The REVOLT so its just a matter of time before you people see an all Authority Powered NXT. We are here to dominate, we are here to rule.

DSD's Theme plays as DSD leaves the ring to go to the back
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:45 am

After beating Dirty Diana, Alexia Hamilton retrieves a mic fron Justin Roberts and climbs onto the announcement table.

Alexia Hamilton:
You see that! That's what happens when I don't cheated out of a win with a dirty pin, this is what happens, when the referee's don't half ass their jobs. I mean, Rose has the nerve to beat me with a dirty pin, but then gets knocked out the very next round, nah, nah, I can't live with that. If you beat me, even with a dirty finish, you damn well better go on to win the tournament. But Rose, you didn't even make it to the final, or the semi final, no, you got next out straight away. That's pathetic.

Alexia Hamilton jumps down from the announce table and gets in the ring, before making her way over to Dirty Diana who is stunned after such an upset, Alexia Hamilton pulls the ref off of Diana and stomps her down in the corner for a good 10 seconds before the ref is able to pull her off.

Alexia Hamilton:
You see if Rose could dare face me without resorting to cheap tactics, I'd still be in the races to be crowned the first ever womens champion here on NXT, but no, instead we have some class-less jobbers fighting for the gold. Well lemme tell you something.

When NXT Arrival comes around in four days time, you can  be damn sure that it will be me who walks out of the battle royal the number one contender for the womens championship, and it will be me, who is crowned your new Womens Champion when NXT Climb 2 Fame comes around next month. I am the best thing Europe has to offer, I don't deserve to be treated like this. I will have what I deserve. Just you wait, class less bimbos like her;

Alexia Hamilton points to Dirty Diana who's being spoken to by the ref in the corner before continuing to talk.

Alexia Hamilton:
Do not deserve what I've been training my whole life for. If people have to keep resorting to dirty tactics to beat me, then I guess that just proves, that no woman here in NXT has the guts to go head on with Englands Crown Jewel, Alexia Hamilton.

Alexia Hamilton throws the mic at Dirty Diana, but the ref is able to parry it, as Alexia climbs to the top rope and taunts to the crowd, the camera begins to fade.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:24 am

Hayden 'Blade' Kiteley's theme hits the PA system to kick off the NXT Arrival PPV, he makes his way out, mic in hand, smiling, but showing a hint of frustration due to the fact that he's not been able to compete on NXT since it's return for the new season, he makes his way down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope and into the ring, where he stands, brushing himself down, before raising the mic to his mouth.

Hayden: You know why I'm here. The medical team has pulled me off of NXT due to this concussion, saying it's unsafe for me to wrestle on both Fusion and NXT, which is bullcrap. If I am fit to wrestle on one show, I am fit to wrestle on the other, I know what's going on here, Kane just isn't booking me on NXT, he's trying to get in my head, well let me tell you something, I am not leaving this ring, until Kane comes out here and books me on the card, or someone comes out here for the challenge. After all, I am the real CMV Undisputed Champion.

*Hayden lowers the mic and raises the fake CMV Undisputed Championship high up in the air for a brief moment before bringing it back down again.*

Hayden:
Beating JustIN Sane at Anarchy Rulz will just make my reign official, because for some reason it's not. No concussion is going to stop me from doing what I do best. I will not listen to the ''Medical Staff'' any longer, tonight I will have a match, and I'll take on all comers, so come and get me!

*Kanes theme blares through the PA system as Hayden reacts annoyed, as Kane makes his way out to the top of the stage, instead of making his way down to the ring, Kane stops at the stage as his music fades out, and he raises the mic to his mouth.*

Kane:
Hayden, as you know, I am the General Manager, of NXT, which means, that it's my job, to do what's best for business. So tonight, after having a word with the medical team, I am able, to give you your match, who will it be against, well, you'll just have to find out, very, VERY, SOON.

*Kane drops the mic and makes his way down the ramp. He stops at the bottom staring into the ring, as Hayden has backed up against the back rope. Kane laughs demoniacally as the lights cut out, Kane can be barely be seen raising his arms above his head, and slamming them down as pyro erupts from the steel posts, revealing three figures on the apron surrounding Hayden, who doesn't notice, Kane looks up and smiles at Hayden as Eclipse , who now stands directly behind Hayden, whispers something into his ear. Hayden quickly turns around and punches Eclipse in the jaw, but that's all the offence he is able to get in, as Vincent Trowell and Christian Shaw quickly pounce on him like a pack of dogs. As they beat Hayden down Eclipse slowly walks around and walks up the steal steps taking his time to finally enter the ring just as Shaw lifts Hayden up and hits him with a Rack Of Despair. Both of The Bringers drag Hayden into the middle of the ring and kneel down either side of him as Eclipse picks up the mic that Hayden dropped steps in the center between them just over Hayden...*

Eclipse: Mr. Kiteley it seems that you don't take no for an answer. For a man who has done it all you still feel the need to prove yourself and for what? These fans appreciation? *Eclipse laughs* Well now Mr. Kitely, now you have nothing for the moons have aligned and have beckoned me forth to be tho's reckoning. You fear nothing Hayden but tonight you shall fear the moon for we are here to take what is your's and reek despair on your soul. And not only is that...
*Eclipse looks over at Kane who is beaming ear to ear at the destruction of Hayden*
Best For Business its whats Best... For The Moon!

*Eclipse laughs and drops the mic as he kneels down, and then sits still laughing as he cradles Haydens head in his lap. Kane still smiling like a jackass applauds as we fade to commercial.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:28 am

I feel like Sane needs to get hit by a truck at this point to counter Hayden constantly trying to make him look weak

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:45 pm

*As The McGregors celebrate their victory they are quickly blind sided by the obviously unhappy former champions Christian Shaw & Vincent Trowel as the beat down begins Eclipse grabs a chair from under the ring and throws it into the ring and makes his way up the steps into the ring as Trowel and Shaw hit their finishers on both Aiden and Brayden , turning to Eclipse for directions. Eclipse signals them to to hold up Aiden they do so both picking him up by a arm each as Eclipse picks up the chair and slams it over Aiden's head leaving a dent in the chair. Eclipse laughs as The Bringers drop Aiden as blood starts to poor from his head. They quickly move on to pick Brayden up also by a arm each and Eclipse again slams a vicious chair shot this time breaking the chair completly. Eclipse laughs again as The Bringers throw Brayden down as his music hits Eclipse leaves the ring exchanging some words with non-CMV Wrestlers who are watching the show from ringside Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Eclipse just laughs as he makes his way to the back and CMV Arrival goes to Commercial*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next