Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: In the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: In the Ring

+14
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Miztacular
iTrouble
SonOfAnarchy91
Batman
Tim
Vic
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
edgy shitbag
Decided Villain
Mr. Dashing
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fusion: In the Ring Empty Fusion: In the Ring

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:42 am

Got something to say and you want the WHOLE universe to hear it!? Then step on out into the ring!!!

Fusion: In the Ring WWE-2
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fusion: In the Ring Empty Re: Fusion: In the Ring

Post by iTrouble Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:21 am

JustIN Sanes music hits as the arena immediately erupts with cheers and boos. Some seconds pass until the New Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion JustIN Sane finally makes his to the top of the stage title clinging to his waist. The superstar smirks as he walks down the ramp appealing to the crowd and then eventually slides into the ring demanding a mic to be handed to him.

Sane takes off the title and lays it in the middle of the ring he walks over to the turnbuckle and takes a seat

Sane: ...Please....I know a lot of people out there have their opinions about...my methods. My methods of making these disbelievers...humble. But you have to admit. Its quite effective. I know there's people who think I'm crazy...But I don't suffer from insanity. I ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

You see after losing at Wrestlemania to a "beaten" Hayden Kitely...I began to have these visions. Or nightmares some would call them. Sleepless nights of not knowing if what I did, losing my title in the Wrestlemania Main Event was right.

Since then a glorious awakening of overwhelming truth hit me. And soon as this vision occurred to me, I immediately put in my rematch clause. And so the count down began for me to retain what is rightfully mine.

Hayden is a man of Justice...but at what cost? I made it my mission to make Hayden pay for his unrighteous claims. I am the most dominant Champion CMV or NXT has ever seen. And my faith is what has brought me this far. And in my journey I will make every man in my path.....Humble. Either you yield to IT or you pay for your sinful ways.

There are many men back there who need to be made humble. Who think they are a GOD amongst men. And I...well I'm the messenger to put them back in there place.

Hayden you might call yourself a blade. But whats a Blade to a Chainsaw? You see whoever wins tonight gets to decide what type of match we will have at Anarchy Rulz. Will it be a Hell in a Cell? A cage match perhaps? Ladder match? Iron Man? Last Man Standing?

Spoiler Alert....When I win tonight. Your rematch will be a simple one on one match. No gimmicks. No X-factors. No inanimate objects. You want my title? You earn it like it is suppose to be earned. And Hayden...that concussion I gave you last week....is nothing compared to what you will feel in 3 weeks time. Hope you have insurance....

Sane gets up and walks back to the center of the ring to pick of his Undisputed World Heavyweight TItle. His music hits as he lays the mic in the middle of the ring and makes his way up the stage and into the back
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Aaron celebrates for a short time before he see's Sunshine laying on the ground confused with his defeat. Aaron quickly gets out of the ring and picks up a steel chair.

The crowd starts to boo viciously as Aaron slowly approaches Sunshine with the chair. Sunshine tries to kick him but misses and regrets it as Aaron hits Sunshine over the head with the chair.

Sunshine is knocked out but Aaron continues to hit him. He starts to target the back, then the arms and then the legs of Sunshine and he lays there emotionless.

Referees run down the ramp to check on Sunshine and to get Aaron away from the man with the broken smile. Aaron grabs a mic.

Aaron Waite : This... This just isn't a broken smile. This is a broken man. You can boo me all you want, but whats done is done. Sunshine is dead, and Greatness is born!
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:40 am

Minutes after Justin Sane has left the ring following the Main Event of Anarchy Rulz, Hayden is still in the middle of the ring, lying there, a pool of blood building up around his head as the blood continues to spill. The crowd begin to get behind Hayden for the first time in a long while, Hayden is the one with the crowd support. After forty seconds or so, Hayden gets to his feet, and raises his arm in the air, symbolising that he's not done. That he'll fight with every last breath, despite the concussion, which has clearly worsened. Hayden is up to his feet, and leaning against the ropes, figuring out where he is right now. After taking a moment to regain his base, he hears the crowd, cheering his name. Hayden, for the first time since before he joined X-Gen back at Survivor Series well over a year ago, embraces the cheers from the crowd. This may not be an official win for Hayden, but it is a morale win. He climbs to the top rope, staggering, as he raises his arms in the air. He drops down, and loses his footing for a moment, before walking over to the otherside of the ring, and climbing the turnbuckle. Again, slowly. He raises his arms in the air, and smiles at the crowd, but the smile soon turns to nothingness. The crowd quiet down, this feels too real. Haydens arms drop down to his waist, and he falls from the top turnbuckle, to the outside, now laying at the bottom of the ramp. The doctors attend to him.

Dashing:
Oh no! It's the NXT General Manager! Kane!

Kane makes his way down to the ring, wearing only his suit pants. Followed by Nathan Willis and DSD, who has several stitches across his head. Willis and DSD clear out the medical team, as Kane picks up the unconsious Hayden by the throat, and near enough throws him into the ring. Hayden lands crumpled on the apron, as Willis pushes him into the ring, Kane makes his way up the steps, while DSD continues to keep the medical team at bay.

Now in the ring, Nathan Willis picks up the slumped body of Hayden and sets him up on his shoulders, while Kane does something we haven't seen in  a long time, he climbs the ropes, crouches on the top rope and leaps off clotheslining Hayden from the shoulders of Willis down to the ground, he leans over Hayden, smiling, before he leans down and wraps his arm arounds Haydens neck, picking him up high into the air, and chokeslamming him down to the ground. DSD then rolls into the ring with a mic in hand, which he passes to Kane.

Kane:
I want to show all of you, that if you, cross, The Authority, no matter which, roster you are on, you will have consequences. Hayden escaped for some time, but now, his past has caught up with him. And he is no more. You're future, will be bleak, blade. you could even say, that the bright light, that is your future, is shrouded, by an exclipse.

The Camera focuses on the centre of the ring behind Kane, where DSD and Willis have set Hayden up on his knees, symbolising a ritual at hand. Kane raises his arms in the air, and slams them down, pyro exploding from the ringposts as the arena goes black. When the lights come back on, Eclipse and The Bringers of Despair are in the ring, Shaw hits the Cradle of Despair, Trowell hits the Rack of Despair, but Eclipse, he orders them to put Hayden back on his knees, before rolling out of the ring, and picking up a sledgehammer. He walks up to Hayden, crouches down, and murmurs something under his breath, before standing up and swinging the sledgehammer, colliding with Haydens temple. All that can be heard is a clump to the mat, as the arena goes black again, and the lights come back on moments later. Hayden left alone in the ring for a moment, before the medical team rushes in there, and the camera fades, ending Anarchy Rulz.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:43 pm

As the show begins with all the extravagant pyro and before Dashing can open his big mouth, the lights dim and go out.  A familiar voice begins to talk in the darkness. It's hard to pinpoint who it belongs to.

As a champion it is not your wins, or losses that define you. It's not how dominate you look when you're wiping the mat clean with their bodies. No, none of these matter.  What matters is what happens after "you" get knocked down. After you get dominated. How will you take the loss. Will you roll over and embrace defeat, or will You bounce back and become stronger.  At Wrestlemania there was a battle. An inferno that was extinguished.  A team that was not only defeated but also kicked while they were down, stripped of their dignity and left for the buzzards. Left with nothing, there had to be a rebuilding of sorts. And, from the ashes of Wrestlemania there was a rising...not of a Pheonix but a rising of a DEMON!!! Debts are owed, and the Oni have been sent to collect.

The lights flash back on and the show continues.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:50 pm

*After Paul Anderson leaves the arena, Scott Norrie starts to make his way up the ramp before being stopped in his trakcs by Lisa Evans*

Lisa: Scott Norrie for the 2nd year in a row you came oh so close to winning the King Of The Ring only to hae it taken from you at the last moment yet again I want to get your thoughts on what went down here tonight?

Scott: What wint down is thit 2 years in a row I wiz screwed out of what I deserve! Fit the fuck is Anderson evin doin' here? The prick diz nothin' in this company and 'hinks he can just waltz back in here asif people want him 'ere? Newsflash Anderson no one wants you here in CMV, you are a nothin' and should have stayed gone, what next is Dave Turner gonna come out of retirement? 'ats jist fit we need two losers nae one wants, who do NOTHING around here and-

*Before Scott can finish he is struck from behind. knocking him down, by a large unknown man who is followed behind by Christie Norrie who is shouting orders at the big man who quickly pounces on Scott, picking him up by the neck and shorts and throws him into the steel steps head first busting Scott wide open, Paige runs down turning Christie around and begins screaming at her before Christie slaps her causing Paige to stumble when Paige turns back around Christie hits Paige with a vicious Super Kick before turning back to the large man to give him more orders. The man picks Scott up above his head and throws him into the ring through the middle rope, Scott rolls into the middle of the ring trying to crawl away butt the large man picks him up and hits him with a huge Sitout Powerbomb as Christie steps into the ring mic in hand as the large man stands up and steps on Scott's chest;*

Christie: Boo-fricken'-hoo Scotty boy, yi dinnae git yer own Y, yet again! Shouldn' yi be used taw 'is by now? For such a little man yi've got big ambitions, maybe yi shid aim fir somethin' a bit smaller cause ah 'hink its becomin' mare and mare obvious to all these people thit you are nothin' bit a out of shape, vanilla midget, loser! *Christie poses making an L with her hand on her forehand* An' ma big brother here is gonnae put you in yer place once and fir all and once wir done showin' everyone just how pathetic you are wi'r bathe gonnae go on to win the CMV Vixxen's and CMV World titles an' ey're ain't a damn person thit's gonnae stop us. *Christie drops the mic as her music hits and CMV goes off the air.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:13 pm

*After the match between Justin Sane and Randy Borton, Borton asks for a mic*

Borton: You can enjoy that victory Sane, but I got an announcement to make, so if you could get out of here that would be great.

*Sane goes off to backstage*

Borton: Now, 2 weeks ago I said I was invoking my rematch clause at Point Break, not just that I also said that I'm choosing the stipulation of that match. Well, I have officially made my mind and I have chosen the stipulation. Tim, this will be the match that will end our rivalry, this match will decide once and for all who deserves to be called Anarchy Champion and who can proudly hold that title up high, while one of our bodies will be laying down in the middle of the ring. Tim, you and I are going to go through hell boy, because the match at Point Break is going to be a Three Stages of Hell match.

*The crowd erupts in excitement*

Borton: That's right, Three Stages of Hell. Now the first match will be a Falls Count Anywhere match, then we go into the second match, which will be a Last Man Standing match, then if we're both tied at 1-1, we go into the third and final match, and that match will be Hell In A Cell. Good luck Timmy Boy, we'll see each other in hell.

*Borton drops the mic as CMV goes off the air*
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:33 am

Lexin continues to celebrate after her victory over Cass LeFave, Thomas Sullivan is on the apron arguing with the ref, while Cass sits in the corner, in awe of what just happened. After moments of arguing, the ref continues to deny Sullivans claim of it only being a two count, so Sullivan hits the ref with a right hook and charges into the ring pulling Lexin down from the top rop, her head smashes against the turnbuckle. Sullivan proceeds to lift Lexin onto his shoulders, looking to make it rain, but Lexin manages to slip out just in time before rolling out of the ring. Thomas Sullivan looks at Lexin in anger, but she doesn't acknowledge him, she just turns around, and walks away. Sullivan shakes his head and runs to the aid of cass, helping her to her feet before demanding a mic from the timekeepers area.

Thomas Sullivan:
To hell did that just happen! Lexin, I hope you know what you've done, you have angered, a beast, a wrestling machine. Tonight, Cass took you to your limit, but you see, this was Cass playing fair, this was, good girl cass if you will. But this woman, this legend. Is far better than any Vixen could ever hope to be, she just needs to embrace her dark side, she needs to let her hunger, her greed for the Vixens Championship consume her, and who better to lead her down this path?  A man with millions, billions of dollars, a man, worth more than this entire company alone. I will stop at nothing to ensure, that Cass LeFave, is at the very top. Where she belongs!

I want you to watch Amber, I want you to listen, very carefully. You got off lucky, you'll waltz into your title defence against some talentless piece of ass thanking the gods because you know full well, that if you had stepped into the ring with this goddess! You would beckon, you would tremble, and you would lay down for the three count. Count your days Amber, count them, because sooner or later. Cass will get the chance, she deserves, and you will run, for your life, you see, you can run, you can hide, but money can buy anything, and you won't be able to hide, when the world is on your heels.

Sullivan drops the mic as his music hits the PA system, he walks over to the ropes and holds them open for Cass, the two then make their way to the back as the show heads to a commercial break.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:27 am

*As Paul Anderson hobbles up the ramp Christie Norrie makes her way down exchanging looks with Anderson as he makes his way to the back. Christie gets to the bottom of the ramp as Scott Norrie and Dave Turner look on. As Scott and Christie yell some words at each other from the other side of the ring behing Scott and Dave a hole is torn out from under the ring and up from it comes Christies Brother, Connor Macculloch steps up from it storming up behind Dave Turner, grabbing and throwing him into the steel cage. Scott turns to Connor and walks to square up to him but Connor quickly hits him with a massive Big Boot and picks him up putting him into the powerbomb position as he turns to look at Christie who singals to him and says*

Christie: Crush!

*Connor picks Scott up hitting him with a vicious Loch Bomb. The big man quickly gets back to his feet as he see's Turner stumbling to his feet, blood dripping from his head from being thrown into the cage. Connor stomp's towards him kneeing him in the gut and lifts him to the top rope putting him onto his shoulders and hits him with a Muscle Buster. Christiesteps into the ring and laughs as she raises Connor's arm as Fusion comes to and end.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:01 am

As the next episode of Fusion begins to air, the entire arena goes black, and the Titantron displays nothing but an animated British flag, waving in the wind. In the background, a voice plays over the PA System.

???:
Ladies and Gentlemen of CMV, prepare yourselfs. For a new generation of wrestlers, a new breed, if you will. Who am I? I can not tell. Who are we? You cannot know. But we are already here, hidden in  the shadows, as time passes. More, and more of us infect the rosters of Fusion and UnMatched. We are here, to change the game, to change the world of wrestling for the better. We are unstoppable, you cannot destroy, what you cannot see. But we are already here, hiding among the superstars of CMV, and by the time we invade, by the time we make ourselves known, it will already be over, we will have already, taken over. You can watch your back, you can cover your eyes. But you cannot unsee the future? It may happen today, it may happen tomorrow, it could happen next year. But what I can't stress enough, is that it WILL. Happen. We will take over. We stand united against the rest of the wrestling world. Fear not members of the CMV universe. This is for the better, not the worse. WE ARE HERE, TO STAY.

The voice stops, and the British national anthem begins to play over the Pa system as the flag continues to wave in the wind for around a minute, before the arena fades to black, and the show begins.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 pm

As the show starts with all its theatrics the lights quickly shut off. The TitanTron illuminates with "The King of Kings." Printed on the screen. The crowd goes silent and that familiar voice comes of the speakers.

Triple H you were once a friend... a brother to us. The past shows the future and we chose not to believe it. We chose to look past it. But, like you've done so many times before, you yet again back stabbed your friends. And then there is Voodoo. So easy it was to turn your back on your brothers while you held onto your belt. You of all people were a brother. One who was chosen to be the future. There will be retribution and we will be the dealers of punishment.

Lights turn back on and the show continues.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:01 pm

After Marcantels match he gets out the ring but stumbles on his left knee, Noah helps him up along with Chris Ryan. They have him sit on the side of the ring.

Chris Ryan: Hey you ok what happened

Marcantel: I can barely feel my left knee,

Chris Ryan: When did it first start hurting

Marcantel: Right after he hit that swanton on my knee, but when I got up after the pin I started losing feeling in it.

Chris Ryan and Noah then help Marcantel to the back for further analysis. But right before they go through the curtain, Marcantel looks in the camera and says

Marcantel: This isn't over!!
Fusion: In the Ring 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next