Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring Empty In the Ring

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:31 am

Got something to say and you want the WHOLE universe to hear it!? Then step on out into the ring!!!

In the Ring WWE-2
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In the Ring Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:53 pm

We come back from Commercial Break and in the ring is none other than "ACE" Stephens with a mic in hand and street clothes on.

"ACE": Wrestlemania is over, my "Moment" was that a single moment where I claimed victory and set my career in the right direction. It is over though, I can't live off my Wrestlemania victory or I will be doomed to live in the past.

"ACE" paces back and forth for a moment and looks out over the crowd before continuing.

"ACE": Last week I gave a hell of an effort against Chad Vegas and JUST when i thought it was over he slipped out of my grasp and picked up a victory over me. It showed that I am not invincible that regardless of what I have accomplished there is more that I can learn, more that I can do to improve myself to take the IC Title at Backlash.

"ACE" now smirks with slight smile.

"ACE": I've taken Vegas to the Limit and defetaed Sunshine 1 on 1. Now that I know my opponents in the ring it won't matter which one I face at Backlash ... I'll be prepared. At Backlash I won't have an excuse to fall back on. At Backlash ... I will walk in the #1 contender for the IC Title and I will walk out the NEW IC Champion.

Ace drops the mic in the ring as his Music plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:22 pm

*"The End" by Jim Johnston blasts through the P.As as a masked Bison quickly makes his way down to the ring.  Sliding in he motions over to the tech crew to hand him a mic. A mixed reaction of chants and boos goes on for a few seconds till Bison finally brings up the microphone*

Bison: You know...these last few weeks have been filled with questions. Where's Bison? Why did he wrestle without his mask? How did he lose in such fashion? Let me set the record clear for everyone out here and everyone in the back. I proven countless times in this ring that I am one of the biggest if not thee biggest threat in the communiverse. I've beaten the former World Heavyweight Champion in minutes. I've beaten "Mr Money in the Bank" Xander Slate...in minutes. I've beaten former IC champion Chad Vegas in....minutes 3 times. Hell I've beaten half the roster in minutes

*The crowd again gives a mixed as Bison continues

Bison: Now I know what most people are gonna say and its true. I've failed at every big stage given to me. Elimination chamber...first guy out. Money in the Bank...Slate through me to the ground only to get that briefcase seconds later. I took one of the worst beatings of my career. So the next night it dawned of me. I wanted to show the world that Im not just another guy in a mask. I chose not to wear it to show Regal and everyone in the back the face of man that is here to DOMINATE EVERYONE and Everything in his path. Me losing to Cyborg meant nothing.....NOTHING

*Bison extends his arms and turns to the entrance ramp as if someone had walked out

Bison: To make things VERY clear I want everyone to listen VERY carefully. I am here for one reason and one reason only. The World Heavyweight Championship. Put any man if front of me and I will break them in half...or I will knock them out cold. Ask Paul and Xander how it feels to be broken. I'm coming for what's mine, and I can care less about who I have to break to get it...

*PFFFFT Bison throws the mic the ground as his music hits and he makes his way back up the ramp and to the backstage area
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:28 pm

BACKLASH SPOILERS

Following the main event of Backlash, Turner lays motionless in the ring as Owens makes his way up the ramp. Ric Flair gets in the ring and begins to help Turner to his feet. Turner is favoring his ribs as he is doubled over, barely able to walk. He drops down and rolls under the rope, as Flair does the same and begins to help Turner walk up the ramp. The crowd has a polite applause for Turner and nothing more. At the top of the ramp, the two return behind the curtain without looking back once. Turner is not only defeated physically, but mentally as well.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:26 am

Right after his match against Marko Punish on the 3/21 edition of RAW. Kevin Owens tends to his wounds all while looking at the crowd's mixed reactions.

In the Ring Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_czt9sxfilwgkwsso0g08k848_640

Taking in the atmosphere surrounding him, He puts his arm through the second rope aside him towards the stagehand seemingly asking for a microphone.

*Walking into the center of the ring effortlessly letting the title belt fall beneath his feet*

*Tapping the mic with the inside of his palm about to lift it up before he stares at
Marko Punish once more writhing in pain*

*Owens takes a slow footstep over the body of Marko Punish*

*Off-Mic he tells
Marko what he really thinks of him*

Your mask is meant to hide your face, What you're really going through is lots and lots of pain. THEY cannot see that.. can they?

The audio cuts into the microphone on and off a few words are heard throughout

*Inaudible for the most part and all of a sudden he spits directly into the mask of Marko Punish*

*Kevin Owens screaming into the mic turning red in the face*

Kevin Owens:
I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE! LET ME SEE YOUR FACE!
I WANT TO SEE YOU INCAPACITATED! I WANT TO SEE THE MEN BEHIND THE MASKS, THE TRUE SELVES AS THEY ARE BEGGING AND PLEADING FOR NO MORE. That is what I want to see, I want to see what I caused..I want to see the mayhem close in around everyone who steps inside this ring with me.
Mr. Regal, With all due respect. These so called superstars, Are too far gone before it begins.

Kevin Owens: Kevin Owens, Doesn't need to prove anything to Paul Anderson.
Kevin Owens, Doesn't need to prove anything to Scott Norrie. And..Kevin Owens says
Fight Me.

*Dropping the mic onto the canvas with a static shock*

In the Ring Tumblr_inline_nhkdn94tsV1qdrx1g

*He picks up Marko by his mask halfway taking it off while he squirms in fear of his identity being revealed. Waking up by the silent terror of not knowing what's about to happen*

*Kevin Owens pulls him straight into the middle of the ring and Package Piledrives him so his neck lands in an awkard phase and his body slumps over.

*Kevin Owens takes his championship and rolls out of the ring, Staring into the eyes of a young fan and laughing in his face with the belt held high showing pure asserted dominance*

In the Ring NEW-Kevin-Owens-2015-600x250

*The camera cuts out with Owens strolling up the ramp with no care in the world nor a sign of sympathy for the war path he's constructed*

In the Ring Kevin-owens-next-revolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Arena dims. Crowd goes silent. Haydens music begins to play. Hayden walks out, waving away the pleas for a high five from the crowd, he points to his attire which says "Look @ my brilliance". Steps up to the apron, and enters the ring.

Hayden: (lifts the mic to his mouth)  Oh William. Are you serious, you came out here, and wanted to fight me? *chuckles* You've been out of the ring for what? 5 years? Ha. You're making a fool out of yourself for coming back into the ring. Against an A-Lister no less? What did you expect, I wasn't just going to lay down and let your wrinkly ass clamber on top of me for a pin. You're pathetic, as much as I dislike how much of a fraud Paul Anderson is. You seriously can't expect to beat him can you? If you can't beat him, god knows why you wanted to fight me. I'm the guy who sent his ass falling out of the Elimination Chamber.

*Hayden strolls around the ring for a bit*

Hayden: But anyway, the fact that you chose to challenge me, brings a question to my mind, why? We all know I'm the biggest guy here, the most popular guy here, the richest guy here. So why in the hell would you challenge me to get back into ring shape? Do you not see it Regal? Or maybe you're just jealous. Maybe that's why you keep putting me up against cheaters like Cyborg who need to use poison to beat me, or Bison who needs steroids to look intimidating.

Look at me Regal, I'm 10 times the wrestler you are. I am the best English Superstar in the world of wrestling, and you just can't handle that. Lets take a look back at superstars of old. We have you, to whom can kiss my ass. We have the British Bulldog, who wouldn't lay a finger on me if he were wrestling today. We have the British Bruisers, a deadbeat tag team who couldn't make it communiverse. I'd beat them in a handicap anyday. There's only one true great English Superstar, and that's.... HAYDEN. BLADE. KITELEY. You'd damn well better believe it.

Come this Sunday, I shall pin and defeat Xander Slate, and all who come in my way, and if you somehow weasel your way into the final Regal, I'm going to kick your ass.

Hayden drops the mic, leaves the ring and walks up the ramp.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:57 pm

EPISODE 31 PROMO

We come back from commerical break with ACE Stephens standing in the center of the ring mic in hand.

Ace: BISON.

He stares directly into the camera in the distance. He gets a small grin but quickly wipes it away.

ACE Stephens: You are THE MOST FEARED MAN in this company without a doubt. Like the Undertaker of old ... there is just this aura about you. Something that sets you apart from the other "Monsters" in the business. Something no one can quite define.

The crowd starts to chant ... BISON BISON BISON and ACE glances there for only a moment before looknig back at the camera.

ACE Stephens: Good or Bad it doesn't matter to these people. You are so damn transcendent that regardless of your allegiance or moral compass these people love you. So when we face off in 1 week won't be trying to win them over. I've got my fans who will stick by my side ...

A huge group of people pop for ace when he says this and he holds his hand in the air getting a bigger pop.

In the Ring 35db8fa

ACE Stephens: but no one can command a crowd like you BISON. Infact if I defeat you in 2 weeks I will beomce less popular becasue I denied you once again from your BIG moment. I am the man who stopped BISON from finally getting a champioship. I am the one who didn't lay down.

Ace smiles and lets the crowd think about how they will act if what he says is true.

ACE Stephens: I am not afraid of it though. I am not afraid of being booed for beating you. I am not afraid of losing a bit of respect from the fans for pinning you to the mat or making you tap out. No ... I am not afraid of it becasue honestly BISON ... I am not afraid of you.

The crowd lets out a huge "Ohhhhhh" and Ace gets a smile on his face when he hears that.

ACE Stephens: See I see past the aura to the man behind the mask and you know what I see? Someone who can't come through when it matters. The real diffrence between you and the deadman is when it mattered MOST the undertaker came through. He WON 21 straight mania matches. What have you done?

the crowd boos ACE here and he motions for them to calm down.

ACE Stephens: I am not trying to be mean ... but seriously what has he done? He has dominated week in and week out but when Sundays come around BISON has faded into nothing.

The crowd boos again as Stephens looks annoyed now.

ACE Stephens: I knew you wouldn't agree with me here but lets take a look back at how Bison as faired when the pressure was on the most. Here is BISON at the first PPV here on NXT.

In the Ring Jv0s3p

The crowd bbos and Ace looks more annoyed.

ACE Stephens: You are really wanting more proof? Fine then look at the Royal Rumble. Bison can't even make it into the final four as he gets eliminated before the final entrant even makes his way out.

In the Ring Sza3ah

The crowd boos again and ace just shakes his head and continues on.

ACE Stephens: He didn't even elimate a single superstar. Still not enough then fine ... just one month later at Elimnation Chamber look here.

In the Ring Lh752

The crowd only growing louder and ace now cracks a smile at it.

ACE Stephens: That's it ... no more failures by Bison when it matters most. Here is Bison finally getting redemption at Wrestlemania.

In the Ring 2gtb3x3

the crowd boos and ace now laughs just a little bit.

ACE Stephens: Come on that was at least a little bit funny. You knew Bison was the one who got tossed off the ladder and the ONLY man not standing at the end of the Money In The Bank ladder match. Come on there is a runnning theme here. Day after Day he is near unstoppable beast but Month after Month he is as tame as kitten. That Redemption I was talking about ... oh you got it. You took down the man terrorizing this company since his debut and cemented yourself as THE Monster here.

In the Ring 2rm8op5

The crowd pops big for this and ace smiles at this continues.

ACE Stephens: Yes you finally proved you CAN win a big match. However right before you got your First PPV victory I had aleady picked up my 2-0 record at PPVs here and won the IC Title in the process.

In the Ring 53qkon

In the Ring 25i4xe0

The crowd half boos and half cheers as Ace gets serious.

Ace Stephens: You see I might not win week in and week out like you Bison. I might not strike fear in the hearts of men but I am clutch. When the spotlight is on I shine brightest. So in 6 days when you and me face off ONE on ONE ... get ready to crawl back into the darkness  as my time in the spotlight is JUST beginning.

Ace drops the mic as the mixed crowd reaction gets louder with both Boos and Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 am

It's Sunday night, Payback and the King of the Ring tournament are underway. The crowd are hyped, awaiting the next match up in the tournament when Paul Anderson's theme starts playing. Quickly the crowd erupts into boos as Anderson makes his way onto the stage. Wasting no time, Anderson walks down the ramp, climbs up onto the apron, wipes his feet and climbs through the ropes. He paces back and forth for a bit before calling for a mic. A ring assistant hurries to comply, quickly climbing on to the apron mic in hand. Anderson moves toward him, snatches the mic from his hand and continues to pace around the ring. The boos are deafening, and as Anderson raises the mic to his mouth to speak they somehow get louder. He sighs and shakes his head in frustration before yelling into the mic.

ANDERSON

"Shut up. SHUT THE HELL UP! "

The boos somehow manage to get even louder, the crowd refusing to comply with Anderson. He keeps pacing for several solid minutes with a frown on his face, waiting for the crowd to die down. Eventually, they quiet down to the point where Anderson tries to speak again. This time he isn't interrupted.

ANDERSON

"So. Here we are... here we are. Paul Anderson versus William Regal. At Payback! How appropriate. "

Anderson smirks slightly. The crowd cheer at this point, clearly in support of Regal, hoping he can put a stop Anderson in their match. Anderson ignores them, and continues speaking which quickly causes the crowd to die down.  

ANDERSON

"Regal. You've been wanting this chance to get in the ring with me ever since I walked into your office 6 weeks ago. You wanted it so badly you couldn't even wait one more week, you put us in a tag team match. A match I 'lost', but only because I was saddled with an incompetent nobody, someone who apparently couldn't handle being given the opportunity to win a match on a silver platter. Too much 'pressure' for the 'A-Lister', huh? "

There's a conflicted response here as some people laugh and cheer for the jab at Hayden Blade Kitely, but boos can be heard coming from all directions. Anderson seems completely unfazed.

ANDERSON

"Regal, this started because you felt it was necessary to make me jump through hoops to get the match with the man I wanted. You just couldn't handle the fact that I not only busted my ass off to get my match, even with you working against me, but I won that match proving that I am, without question, the single greatest wrestler you have on your roster. All while you were forced to watch from backstage where you couldn't interfere. You were so upset you couldn't stop me, you actually came out of retirement to stop me in the ring? "

Anderson pauses for a brief moment, but continues quickly.

ANDERSON

"Look, I'm flattered honestly. Your legacy in professional wrestling speaks for itself, but it's only that. A legacy. It's all you've got left, because you're not anywhere close to the man you used to be. Now, you're just a bitter, washed up, old 'veteran.'"

Boos flood the Arena, and Anderson lowers his mic, laughing while looking around him, soaking in the noise. He continues speaking and the boos lower.

ANDERSON

"You actually managed to get yourself beat by the same idiot you teamed me up with who cost me the match last Monday. I'm sure you'll use the excuse that you were too busy watching me to make sure I didn't cheap shot you, but look where it got you. I bet you just hated yourself while you were looking up from the mat, watching me raise Hayden's arm in celebration.Well, I know you did. Why else would you have immediately put yourself into the King of the Ring tournament against me when you finally hobbled back to your office? "

Anderson laughs straight into the mic this time, letting the boos wash over him. He looks around him at the crowd, taking a brief moment to collect himself before continuing.

ANDERSON

"I'm going to wrap this up, because I know you're just standing behind the curtain, just waiting to get out here, and these people clearly want to see you come out here and shut me up. "

Seemingly every person in the arena erupts into cheers, with chants for Regal amongst them. Anderson frowns and walks over the side of the ring facing the ramp. He leans against the ropes, stares up the ramp toward the stage and addresses Regal directly.

ANDERSON

"Regal you made me jump through hoops to get what I wanted, but I'm not going to make you do the same thing thing. I'm standing RIGHT HERE REGAL! I'm ready for ANYTHING you can throw at me, so get out here Regal. I'm going to send you straight back into retirement. I'm waiting. "

Anderson throws his mic out of the ring, where a ring assistant hurriedly rushes over to pick it up. He keeps staring up the ramp, shouting for Regal to hurry up. Regal's theme hits the PA, and Anderson's demeanor quickly changes as a smile spreads across his face. He backs up as and stands on the opposite side of the ring, leaning against the ropes as Regal walks out to loud cheering. He has a look of pure hatred on his face, visibly furious about everything Anderson has said, and makes his way down the ramp to get their match underway.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:27 am

The event following Payback has just began, the crowd is silent in anticipation for whoever is going to come out and talk after Payback.  Haydens Music starts to play, the crowd begin to boo.

Hayden walks towards the ring, smirking at the audience, he slides in under the bottom rope and asks for a microphone.

Now, that was a decent Pay Per View last night, am I right?!

First of all, I want to say well done to Chad Vegas, I went into the match underestimating him, and I paid for that. But to be honest, I'm not too bothered about the King of the Ring Tournament.

But, I do have some things to say about it. Firstly, great job Anderson... *Chuckles* You got your ass beat by a washed up old veteran. That's brilliant. But I have never laughed as much as I did when the old rat tapped out to Cyborg.

But, that brings me to my next point, firstly Cyborg, congrats on your first clean win....

But, your place in the final was very much undeserved because you couldn't get to the final without cheating. But I suppose people like you have to cheat to win, because otherwise you simply don't get the job done.

The fact that you've denied the challenge by Dave Turner for a match on RAW shows that you're scared, you must have known that he didn't tap out, and so you're scared of his resilience. Something I doubt you have.

Now, the IC title..I expected the steroid junkie to get a win, and that's exactly what happened, yet another 'superstar' who gets something he doesn't deserve.

I wonder if Regal even does drug tests in this place sometimes.....

But the biggest issue with Payback, was the main event, the title match, Norrie vs Owens. Owens is an average guy, he really is, I get the feeling that's why he does so well, because everyone realises he's average and so goes into the match thinking even less of him. I am disappointed in you Norrie. You showed signs of complacency, signs of weakness.

My time will come, and when it does, there will be no stopping me, I am the best wrestler, the best talker and the best entertainer in this business. But, because William Regal just can't quite see that, I won't get what I deserve. Maybe it's his old eyes, can't quite see properly. Maybe he has some sort of brain tumour. So he can't quite think, but whatever it is. He needs to be removed of power.

Be ready....

Hayden throws the mic into the fans and walks down the ramp and goes backstage

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

In the Ring Empty The End

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:34 pm

The lights dim to black, all electronics lose response.
Two flashes blast, and the screen reads "The Danger is Close... But the End is Nowhere"
A clock is seen counting down quickly, then slows to a stop, fast forwards, slows again...
Two blasts flash back and electronics are restored to normal.

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Dave Turner is in ring, celebrating his first match and win on RAW since his return, on Episode 33. He signals for a mic

Dave Turner:
You see that Cyborg?! You see what just happened to Regal!? He just got demolished! I am head and shoulders above most of this roster in the ring! You kicked my ass last night but I never tapped out! It is clear that you are trying to avoid me till I drop everything, but I don't care if I get my rematch tonight, next week, or next year! I'm going to get my rematch and I will make you TAP OUT! And you can forget beating Owens come Bad Blood, you don't have the skill or resilience to get it done!

Turner drops the mic, as his music plays, and walks back up the ramp.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:56 am

Bison music blasts through the speakers and the crowd erupts with a HUGE mixed reaction as the new Intercontinental Champion and Paul Heyman make their way down the ramp.

In the Ring 200

Bison climbs into the ring as Heyman follow suite after he grabs a mic from random tech guy #4

Heyman: Ladies and Gentleman....MY NAME.....IS..............PAUL

The Crowd enthusiastically joins in

Heyman: HEYMAAAAAAN...

Heyman, confused and amused gives a small chuckle

In the Ring Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQP67jsE9iw6TpfOcs1WIv6nU4OUBw_ifpsDpG3quLLR3p3GRB

Heyman: You know...I honestly don't know where to start...Hmmmm...How about with Payback.

Heyman looks back at Bison as the new champ slowly raises his Intercontinental Championship with one hand as the crowd surprisingly joins in the moment with "Bison's gonna kill you" chants as Heyman continues

Heyman: There was a man named ACE Stephens. He walks down the ramp. Climbs into the ring. Has a big smile on his face, eager to show everyone his research project on Bison. Oh and research he did. Kinda reminded me of when a kid comes home wanting to show mommy his stick figure masterpiece. Amusing... He goes on to say he's not afraid of my client....which of course immediately means....he's afraid. Mr Stephens then goes on to ask "What has Bison done?". He points to the titantron and has a "montage" if you will, of Bison's shortcomings. Losing a six way battle royale. Losing the Royal Rumble, Losing at the 6 way Elimination Chamber, Losing the 6 way Money in the Bank Ladder match at Wrestlemania. THEN, he claims that this is enough reasoning to convince himself that Bison is "tamed as a Kitten".

Heyman takes a deep breath as he shakes his head in disgust

Heyman: Have you ever seen what happens when you throw a rock at a hornets nest? Or kicked at that bear that's on the other side of the fence knowing he can't get to you? Or even what happens when you irritate a bull with a cape? Well if you payed $9.99 last Sunday at Payback you saw the end result. Bison tore through Ace Stephens like he was tissue paper and made him forcefully give up this Intercontinental Championship when he locked in the Iron Maiden. You see what Ace failed to realize was that when my client is in a one on one match-up; His attention is 100% on YOU. And THAT Mr. Stephens is when you SHOULD be afraid.

Heyman motions for the camera to come closer as his expression quickly turns serious

Heyman: My client...BISON....beat Ace Stephens so bad, that he is convinced that he wanted to lose that Intercontinental Championship at Payback. He says that this was his "plan" all along. To get locked into submission and scream like a little school girl and thus losing. Saying he brought out the best of Bison. He "claims" that he cemented a legacy. But the tragedy of it is...he was nothing but another step....Another step on Bison's climb to the top of this industry. And this championship is just the beginning. I am truly sorry "Ace". But at Payback you were nothing but a "2 of clubs".

The crowd chuckles at the very poorly executed pun targeted towards "ACE"

Heyman: But he was right about one thing. My client is on his way to becoming a legend. Hell...just recently someone by the name of Hayden "Blade" lost to Bison in 110 seconds. 110 seconds from start to finish. My client beat Hayden quicker then it takes to cook Hot Pockets. Quicker than a commercial break. Quicker than Hayden's "Hollywood" career. Hayden "Blade" was beaten to the point that he is 100% convinced that my client is on steroids.

Heyman turns back at Bison trying to hold back his laughter as the crowd laughs at the continuous onslaught of shots being fired at Hayden

In the Ring Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1o6kp1FnDaulgNxVphF1aHjF00wfqSrBRQLoN5vQ553HItNZ8vw

Heyman: Now even I have to admit...that's quite impressive. You stick to beating William Regal, and stay clear of the adults table.

Communiverse:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Heyman: And then we have half man half machine Cyborg. Put up one hell of a match but still fell short against my client. Did anyone notice that I wasn't at ringside? Some of you where asking why? Why isn't Bison's manager here for "support" or to "interfere"? Well folks, I was given specific instructions by BISON himself to stay backstage.

Bison slowly nods while readjusting his title...

Heyman:And stay backstage I did. For obvious reasons. No not because I'm terrified of the half man/half machine. But because Cyborg always needs his..."reasons"...for losing. So this time my client wanted to make it very clear to anyone with any doubts. He made him quit! And kept the Iron Maiden locked in for all to witness.

He did what no one was able to do at Payback. Let me rephrase that...He did what Dave Turner WOULD have done at Payback had the ref not prematurely ended their match. But I digress.

Sunshine....Oh Sunshine you crazy man you.....You want Bison?! Then make it happen!

Bison's music blasts through the speakers as himself and Heyman finally make their way out of the ring, up the ramp and into the back the camera cuts to commercial

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next