Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Making of Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Making of Enemies

Go down

Making of Enemies Empty Making of Enemies

Post by Batman Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Genesis comes back from commercial break as we see the host of Ascendance chatting it up with Genesis General Manager, Dave Turner.

Chris Evans
Yeah Hugh is a fun guy to work with he...

Bryce Hurt
Hey!

And in walks Bryce and Tito, both stepping into Dave's office as if they own the place. As if their owed the right to do whatever they want to do. Dave however has never been one to give into Bryce's aggressive demands for respect. He's never showed fear from Bryce's outbursts. He's always been able to put Bryce in his place with the power he wields as General Manager. But that's never stopped Bryce from running his mouth and feeling the way he does. And now more than ever does he feel like he's been screwed. With anger in his eyes he stares Dave and Chris down, not moving a muscle before finally flexing the strongest muscle he has. His mouth.

Bryce Hurt
Last week.......was bullshit. And BOTH of you know that!

Chris points to himself almost asking "me?" with a goofy smile.

Bryce Hurt
Yeah you.....YOU TOO DAVE! First off, Dave you've had it out for me for a very long time and i'm sick of it! I've busted my ass here on Genesis to become Light Heavyweight Champion! I had to defend it all the time without much warning. Hell I have to defend it from a 500 pound giant who by the way, is about 350 pounds too heavy to even qualify. And even after beating him I had to face Rubik a few nights later. That's bullshit and it's just you abusing your power as usual. Hell then instead of getting my rematch clause I had to take orders from his punk ass and wrestle Joey Bacon in my suit? You are the most unprofessional general manger this company has ever seen. You were a disgrace in the ring and you're a disgrace behind that desk. How can your kids even look at you?

Chris steps in seeing as how Bryce's temper could cause serious problems.

Chris Evans
Woah buddy, that's your boss you're talking to. Are you dumb? He can fire you just like that.

Bryce Hurt
Butt out Evans. Tell me, why are you even here?

Chris Evans
Apparently to put your ass in line like I did last week.

Bryce Hurt
Oh? That's odd, I didn't know your name is Joey Bacon.

Chris Evans
Oh so you're saying that Joey Bacon put your ass in line?

Dave laughs as Bryce stands frozen with a nasty snarl across his face. His genuine hatred for the Captain America star is growing by the second and instead of saying anything else, he pretends to laugh along for a few short seconds before rocking him in the jaw causing him to fall backwards onto the floor. Dave immediately gets in front of him and in his face.

Dave Turner
Are you crazy???

Bryce Hurt
No YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU THINK IMMA JUST STAND HERE AND TAKE THIS DISRESPECT FROM AN ACTOR! I'M A GODDAMN ATHLETE! A FIGHTER! HE FAKES HIS FIGHTS I GO OUT THERE AND I LIVE IT! I WORK MY ASS OFF WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT I REFUSE TO BE.....BELITTLED BY SOME PRETENDER! I DEMAND RESPECT! FROM HIM! AND FROM YOU!

Dave is showing a mean side we haven't seen in quite sometime. He sums up all the dirty things that Bryce has done in the past and begins to wonder why he let him get away with it. He kneels down and checks on Chris who claims to be fine, holding his jaw. Dave then stands back up and gets in Bryce's face who doesn't look sorry one bit.

Dave Turner
Get out.......

Bryce looks him in the eye and waves him off as if all of this is nothing. Like he can do what he wants when he wants. But, as he and Tito are exiting, Dave speaks up, watching them as they leave.

Dave Turner
And Bryce......don't come back. You're fired.

Those words weren't expected by Bryce or Tito. Dave didn't even have to raise his voice. His tone was stern. His facial expression was serious and those words were icing on the cake. The fans are roaring so loud they can hear the cheers through the walls in the office. Chris is back to his feet, still holding his jaw and sending a vengeful glare at Bryce as Bryce finally accepts his fate, and in the heat of the situation, he flips off Dave and leaves the room.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down