Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Making it official! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Making it official! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Making it official! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Making it official! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Making it official! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Making it official! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Making it official! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Making it official! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Making it official! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Making it official! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Making it official!

2 posters

Go down

Making it official! Empty Making it official!

Post by Batman Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:51 pm

As Day 2 of Battlescars rolls on, taking a break from the action, we see the PA System light up with...

Out comes the source of the recent stressful nights of Genesis for our general manager. The leader of the Hurt Nation is greeted differently than what he's used to. Not that he's a fan favorite or he's at all the kind of guy to respect anybody but himself, but he gets a very mixed reaction. He smiles at how much impact he's had on the CMV Universe before heading down the ramp in a slow pace. Enjoying the moments to come before they even happen. His smirk says it all. He's getting what he wants, and that's Dave Turner.

Mr. Dashing
Bryce Hurt has been doing nothing but starting strikes and other kinds of trouble for Dave Turner for a very long time now. It looks like it's all leading to this very moment. A contract signing folks, for a match that has BIG stipulations attached to it.

Bryce hops up on the apron and climbs through the middle rope to enter the ring. He walks right over to the marble topped table in the center, wiping his hand across it before stopping at the contract. He then glances at the microphone next to it and proceeds to snatch it. Waiting no longer than a few seconds before speaking to the people.

Bryce Hurt
My journey has been a rough one. I started out wrestling in high school gyms with my best friend Schmidty, ended up all over the place but I finally landed in the place that matters. CMV.....and man it's been a blast wrestling for this place. That is until Dave Turner decided to make me his personal target. Having it out for me ever since I decided to show my true self. Sure I started out with nothing but smiles and tried to act humble when I lost. But where the hell did that get me? On my back, every single week. So I snapped. I beat Duo Maxwell first to lunge me in the right direction. I proceeded to take out the competition and become the greatest Light Heavyweight Champion of all time. Tapping out Curtis Heist and ultimately ending his career. I mean where is he now? What about El Jefe. Stole the show with him countless times, with me winning every single time. Then I ended his career. Where is he now? Oh that's right, he's still kicking here on Genesis. Because our beloved professional boss couldn't stick to his promise. The deal was Feast or Fired. I won, so El Jefe should be fired right? But Dave doesn't like me so he brought him back.....no he had some roided celebrity that nobody cares about bring him back and together they cost me my Ascendance Debut. Let's back pedal a bit tho. I lost my championship to Rubik at Purgatory. That entire reign that I had worked so hard to hold onto was stolen from me because I had to face El Jefe countless times, AND THEN a 500 pound man. Had no chance to catch my breath and then I have this perfectly healthy, trumpet playing freak thrown at me. Murdering the entire division that I worked so hard to keep alive. You all cheered him and that's when Dave really started getting trigger happy. He then decided that I don't get a rematch clause and instead I wasted my time with Captain America and a guy I retired.

He lowers the microphone and takes a moment to let the rage pass through.

Bryce Hurt
Dave Turner let his personal vendetta against me get in the way of his professional duties. When did it start? Did it start when I changed my attitude? Or wait, I know.....I punched El Jefe Jr. and that just didn't sit well with Big Dave. I make a mistake and he decides to bury my career for it. He has the power so why not? Hell Dave, at this point, I think if I could go back, i'd hit him even harder. Knock that stupid mask right off his head!

The mixed reaction begins to fade into a constant of boos.

Bryce Hurt
Hell, if it was your son Dave.....I would of drilled his head into that mat......

Now he's getting hit heavy with the heat from the crowd as he simply smiles.

Bryce Hurt
Oh yeah, boo me. But realize this folks, I wouldn't have to be taking blows below the belt if I had any other choice. Dave Turner has been getting away with injustices on this show for far too long! Letting old men who haven't won a match in ages show up and cut in line to the Alpha World Championship. Letting washed up hasbeens from UnMatched show up and get opportunity after opportunity. It's disgusting and I'm the only one willing to do anything about it! I don't see anybody else looking to fight for what's right. Nah, it has to be your biggest victim Dave. I came here with high hopes that I could build a legacy that nobody will forget but you've been trying to prevent that. Burying my career and I straight into the ground. News flash for ya......i'm not going anywhere, you are.

He looks at the contract and takes a seat.

Bryce Hurt
This contract will the final nail in the coffin. Bryce Hurt vs Dave Turner on the last Genesis of the season. I lose, I leave and go to Fusion. But......if I win........I save Genesis because Dave Turner will be FIRED!

He laughs to himself at the thought of Dave in the unemployment line.

Bryce Hurt
This is what I wanted, no hesitation needed. That final nail in the coffin is sure to be nine inches.

He then signs the contract and throws down the pen and stands up from his seat.

Bryce Hurt
I signed my part Dave. I'm ready for this. I'm ready for justice to finally be served. You've been a pain in my ass for far too long, don't make your beating worse and make me wait. Get your ass out here, and sign the contract!

Bryce looks hungry. Practically drooling from the mouth to see Dave come out and make things official.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Making it official! Empty Re: Making it official!

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:52 pm

And here he comes to a ROARING reaction from the fans, minus a small renegade group in the front row all brandishing signs in support of Hurt booing the general manager intentionally looking to get under his skin. Dave passes them by though with a second glance, marching up the steel steps where he takes a long, frustrated sigh before entering the ring. He stands on the opposite side of the table from Bryce who is aggressively pointing at the contract that sits upon the desk, half signed. Turner unbuttons his suit jacket and takes a seat, he picks up the ballpoint pen and glances over the papers for only a moment before putting his name down on the dotted line: it's official. Bryce nods his head, slamming both of his hands down onto the tabletop, leaning in nice and close towards Dave with a cold and calculated grin, he speaks ... "You just signed your death warrant, old man ..." Dave raises his head up to look Hurt right in his eyes, then a grin begins to form upon his lips which causes Bryce to clench his jaw and fists in unison. Turner reaches for the mic but before he can reach it Bryce smacks it away, sending it tumbling off of the desk and out of the ring. Dave laughs, cocking his head to the side and taking a deep, elongated breath leading into what he has to say ... "I don't need a microphone to tell you to your face that I am going to kick your ass ..." Though it was barely audible this sends the crowd into a frenzy, buzzing for Dave's strong and sincere promise. Surprisingly, Bryce smirks at what was said, removing his hands from the table he mockingly claps while licking his lips ... "Then why wait ...?" As he says this, Tito slides in from behind Dave and places one of his colossal hands on the Hall of Famer's shoulder. Knowing what is about to transpire, Hurt, hastily exits the ring, walking around so that he's got a front row seat at the bottom of the ramp. Turner rises from his seat, turning around so that he stands, well, face to chest with Bryce's impressive enforcer. Dave slowly removes his jacket while Tito crack his knuckles, Hurt salvating at the lips to witness his suppressor torn to shreds. But all does not unfold as he was hoping it would, Tito swings for a right hook but Turner dodges it, planting a kick to Tito's ribs Dave then hoists him over his shoulders, winking at Bryce before delivering the PSYCHO DRIVER through the table!!! Hurt is beating mad, sweat pouring down his face as he kicks the security wall, livid with his plan being foiled. Dave rolls his neck and puts a foot onto the bottom rope, pointing at Hurt he sends the young upstart one last chilling promise ... "YOU'RE NEXT!"
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down