Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
(III) Who are you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

(III) Who are you?

Go down

(III) Who are you? Empty (III) Who are you?

Post by litw Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm

January 2024

The bright lights in the arena blind Beatriz Lótus as she lies down on the mat, defeated. Isabella Almas has taken the Rising Star Championship before the youngster had any time to get used to it. A moment of glory that felt so rewarding, a brief look at how it felt to be above the competition, it all ended so quickly. Once she did capture that championship, Lótus couldn’t win again. Maybe the stage was too big. Maybe the lights, as they are right now, were too bright. As she has done many times in her short CMV career, Lótus went the whole way but couldn’t finish. And only she knows just how much that eats her up inside.

Once the barrage of attacks from Tailcoat Val’s pupil can be shaken off, Beatriz walks to the back as some fans make sure to applaud her efforts, but that doesn’t satisfy her. She knows that, like every other time, she’ll fall back into obscurity after tonight. Her one chance to get everybody’s attention was squandered. As she gets in the locker room, she’s met by a familiar face.

Violet Evans
Are you done?

Beatriz tries to get her head in this and just stares blankly at her… friend?

Violet Evans
Are you done with all this? Are you coming back?

Before she can muster up any answer to Violet’s sharp questions, memories come back to her. Memories that she had buried once she started her career.

January 2022

With her hand on the doorknob and a heavy backpack, she gets ready to leave. The strong rain from the outside starts to make it in when a voice makes her stop and turn around.

???
You’re really doing this? Don’t you realize what could happen to you?

She sighs, but decides to retort.

Her
I don’t care. I finally know something about myself.

???
Well isn’t that great! You don’t live in a fairy tale, you know.

??? gets closer as she backs up, halfway out the door already.

???
Whatever. Do what you want. But I won’t let you come back here when you get spat back out.

Her
As if I'd ever want to do that.

???
Who do you think you are?

The door slams. She heads out, muttering to herself.

Her
Beatriz.

January 2024

Violet Evans
Hello?

Lótus snaps back to reality. Apparently Almas gave her that bad of a beating. She goes to sit down when she sees Yvonne Ivy to Evans’ side.

Yvonne Ivy
Hey, you did really well. It’s just… What can you do by yourself?

She remembers the way that Otranto became a family. One that she needed in an unfamiliar place.

August 2022

Beatriz jumps from the top rope for the Hangover, but she misses the rotation and falls back first. Trainers go to assist her, she shrugs them off. Many, many mock matches follow suit and she eventually lands the move successfully. Later, after a long day of training in CMV’s facilities, she heads to catering. There, she’s approached by two women.

???
You did a good job out there.

Beatriz stands puzzled as she gets offered a handshake, which gets accepted awkwardly.

Beatriz
Who are you?

???
Honey, if you want to be a wrestler, you should watch the product. I’m Violet. I’m actually on TV sometimes. This is my-… Ivy, she trains here too.

Ivy
Hey.

Violet
How long have you been here?

Beatriz
Like a month..? I started when I turned eighteen, so..

Violet
A month? You don’t need this!

Beatriz
Huh?

Violet
Seriously! Me and Ivy have been talking about how she’s stuck doing nothing here, the system didn’t work for her. Trust me, it won’t for you either.

Ivy
Actually, you could join us. We’ve been trying to take matters into our own hands for the longest but we could use a third. Besides, you’re already in ring shape.

Beatriz
Listen, I just got here, I don’t really know that much.

Violet
You can do whatever you want though! Not what these guys tell you to do, you can be yourself.

She lets out a smile, but stays a little skeptical. Could that ever work out for her?

Violet
Think about it. Talk to us whenever you realise we’re right. Oh, what’s your name again?

January 2024

Lótus stands up, nodding her head weakly. She looks Ivy in the eyes, before finally opening her mouth.

Beatriz Lótus
I did all of that for nothing. I walked out on you two for nothing. We’re just going to do the same thing that we have done forever now.

Violet Evans
We don’t have to! We can make things different, I promise. But we have to do it together. That’s how it’s always worked.

January 2023

After Mob Violence, Otranto reunite in the locker room. Beatriz Lótus accomplished a record 6 eliminations in the Royal Rumble match, sending as strong of a message as you can without winning the match itself. All of Otranto had a successful night. Lótus and Ivy are the current Women’s Tag Team Champions in their second reign after getting the titles back from Ally Cage and Jade Dynamite. Violet made it to the last few participants, eliminating a returning Nova.

Yvonne Ivy
Did you reaaaaally have to eliminate me though?

Beatriz Lótus
I’m sorry. Business is business.

Violet Evans
It’s for the greater good! Now everybody knows that you two, the greatest women’s tag team champions in the history of this company, can’t be messed with. And Nova knows I won’t let her return go well. What a day, right?

Beatriz Lótus
I’m so proud. I’ve gotta go and get some rest though, it’s a lot of work carrying you two.

Yvonne Ivy
Keep talking like that and I’ll get my revenge for tonight. See you.

At the parking lot, Lótus sees some fans walking around and heading out of the arena (some of them smarks complaining about the main event lol those losers) when a kid sees her. She hurries on over to Lótus, who’s just reached her car.

Child
You were so cool out there!

Lótus is surprised, but she smiles. She can’t remember a fan coming up to her before tonight.

Beatriz Lótus
Oh yeah? You don’t think I’m evil or something?

Child
That’s the cool part though!

Child
You’re my favourite, Beatriz!

January 2024

Beatriz Lótus
I get it.

Yvonne Ivy
Great. We missed you.

Beatriz Lótus
I know. I’ve done this before to you two, I’m sorry.

She hugs Ivy. Her mind has been racing ever since losing her championship. This is a calm moment, though. At least for a short time.

June 2023

The doorbell rings. Lótus opens the door and Yvonne Ivy stands on the other side. She smirks upon seeing Beatriz but holds a pretty sad looking posture behind that.

Beatriz Lótus
Hey…

Yvonne Ivy
I should’ve come here sooner. Nice place, by the way.

It’s been three months since Beatriz walked out on Otranto after their three on three loss at Fortune. She hasn’t even spoken to Violet and Ivy until tonight.

Yvonne Ivy
Are you gonna let me in?

Beatriz Lótus
Oh, yeah. Sure.

They sit on the couch and Beatriz looks a little uncomfortable. It’s a conversation she knows is necessary, but has been dreading.

Yvonne Ivy
Well. It’s been a while. Did you go back home?

Beatriz Lótus
There’s nothing for me there.

Yvonne Ivy
Fair enough. You-

Beatriz Lótus
I know what you’re going to say. I’m telling you, I need some time.

Yvonne Ivy
You’ve had some time. For what, though? I don’t see you out there, I don’t see any of us out there.

Beatriz Lótus
What were we doing, Ivy? All of those people kept beating us, we weren’t going anywhere.

Yvonne Ivy
Shit gets tough! Deal with it! So what we lost, you can’t give up on us.

Beatriz Lótus
Tough? Do you not know what I’ve been through? This wrestling stuff is nothing compared to that, I can handle things just fine!

Yvonne Ivy
Do you think I haven’t had issues before? Or Violet? Besides, if this is just fine in your world then I really don’t want to see you back there.

Ivy realizes she shouldn’t have said that and tries to follow up, but Lótus isn’t happy.

Beatriz Lótus
Then why are you here?

Yvonne Ivy
I don’t want to see you like THIS. Where’s the Beatriz who was a prodigy, all those things? You’re not going to do anything yourself if you just mope around and ignore us!

Beatriz Lótus
I’m not going to be convinced if you talk to me this way.

Yvonne Ivy
Boo hoo. Look, we need you. And you need us. Otranto has to be out there once again, Bia. Don’t forget what we are.

Ivy heads out and Lótus stops to think about what she’s trying to accomplish with this time away from the ring.

January 2024

Beatriz moves to give Violet a hug as well. After, Evans grabs her hand and speaks directly to her.

Violet Evans
Good. We’ll be back stronger than ever, you know.

But Lótus doesn’t let go.

She holds on and throws Evans into the locker room wall, making a shelf fall on her arm as she collapses to the ground. Yvonne stares at Lótus in shock, unable to do much.

Yvonne Ivy
What?! You.. you didn’t have to do this!

Beatriz Lótus
I’m done.

Lótus takes Ivy down with a few punches, and Violet watches on hopelessly. Beatriz grabs a chair and sets it on the back of Ivy’s head. She looks over at Evans with a smile before stomping brutally on the steel chair! Lótus turns around to leave, muttering to herself.

Beatriz Lótus
This... is who I am.

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum