Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Do you see me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Do you see me?

Go down

Do you see me? Empty Do you see me?

Post by litw Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm

A video posted on CMV’s social media accounts after Shockwave shows the moments following Beatriz Lótus’ showing against Amber Reed, with The Renegade making her way back through the curtain, hand over her nose. A gruelling showdown led to a defeat after multiple knees to the face, and Lótus feels the impact after the fact with some blood being visible. She sits on a production crate and looks at the camera following her.

Beatriz Lótus
Do you see me?

Are you watching now? Because if you were, you’d see how Beatriz Lótus was that close to defeating the History Maker. I didn’t manage to do it, though. Now, I’m no historian, but I’d guess she had to do more to beat me than to Josh Wolf or Hunter Quinn.

She smirks while taking a moment to breathe, still feeling the adrenaline from the ring.

Beatriz Lótus
Four knees to the nose… I really wish I could have lasted longer. She got desperate, though.. Amber Reed didn’t know who I was until I took her to the limit tonight. Maybe she still doesn’t, maybe she only cares about another main event match she’s just walked her way into, and who can judge her for that? But if she paid attention, she knows who Beatriz Lótus is now.

Tonight I showed that I belong at this level. Maybe I’m not completely adjusted to the main event quite yet but you all saw what I did out there. I was this close. Next time I’ll actually do it.

She gets up, fired up by her own words as she directs her attention fully to the camera.

Beatriz Lótus
I’m not one to beg. I don’t want a rematch, but I’ve already explained why a match with Riley Van Wilson was important to me, and the fact that I would’ve beaten her last week if it wasn’t for Amber? That fired me up. Management only got me in this spot tonight to have someone for Reed to take out before her big showdown with RVW that everybody wants to see, this isn’t about me. However, just like I’ve done since arriving in this company, I did more than my role. I wanted to spoil that for them. I wanted to ruin Reed’s moment just like she ruined mine.

A crew member hands her a towel, with Lótus realising that this was a time for rest but she’s busy telling the people how she feels.

Beatriz Lótus
Not too long I would’ve seen a loss like this as a defeat but tonight was a victory for me. I’ve been stuck in the shadows forever, even when I’ve done my best. I vanquished the people holding me back and that didn’t make the show, it was an extra match. I did big things in every Royal Rumble I’ve stepped into but I wasn’t there for the massive moments. I was there tonight though.

This season I’m going to do what I do best, week in and week out, because Beatriz Lótus belongs in the spotlight. I belong in the main event, and I will tear through this division until enough people recognize that fact. Once Riley Van Wilson, who I dislike but respect a whole lot more than Amber Reed, retains that championship at Climb 2 Fame, I will build my way up to challenge her and take that belt.

She starts to walk back, but returns for one final word.

Beatriz Lótus
To everybody watching, I promise you this: By the end of the year, Beatriz Lótus WILL be the Women’s World Champion. And I will make people forget about Amber Reed. Just like she’s forgotten this company, just like she’s forgotten the ones who run this place now.

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum