Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Romantic Vivisection Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Romantic Vivisection

Go down

Romantic Vivisection Empty Romantic Vivisection

Post by litw Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am

As Shockwave begins, the CMV Universe continues to feel the ripple effects from Climb 2 Fame. Monday night was host to long grueling battles, shocking occurrences and key title changes, with one standing out from the rest. Beatriz Lótus’ music hits, to… surprisingly mixed reactions? Maybe the crowd’s undying love for Riley Van Wilson has extended to anyone who stands opposed to Amber Reed. Lótus isn’t making any friends, however, getting to the ring hastily while only focused on making a statement.

After the ringside crew hands her a microphone, The Renegade tests it with a few careless taps before she diverts her attention to the hard cam.

Beatriz Lótus
I realize I haven’t opened my mouth in a little and there’s a lot on my mind right now so I need you all to give me my shine for just a moment.

The most important thing right now is this: Riley Van Wilson embarrassed the entire women’s locker room at Climb 2 Fame.

Beatriz looks around as the boos rain in but she doesn’t let the heckling stop her.

Beatriz Lótus
ALL of us lost that night because what she did was prove Amber Reed was right. A few weeks ago I said that I respected the so-called Polish Warrior and that I would be waiting for her after she “saved” this company from Amber Reed but now I see that putting my faith in her wasn’t the wisest choice.

What I have learned, and what continues to be shoved in my face time and time again in this company, is to never trust ANYONE. It was true for people who I called allies, it is true now for the enemies of my enemies. I had confidence that Riley wouldn’t let the weight of everybody hold her back but that old saying came back, as it always has.

Lótus looks out into the audience for a moment, slowing her words to emphasize the effects of Climb 2 Fame’s main event.

Beatriz Lótus
The only thing that Riley Van Wilson proved that night by losing in five minutes - And yes, I say “Riley Van Wilson lost” and not “Amber Reed” won because I actually have a tiny little glint of respect for her - is that no one should ever try and be a hero.

All those pep talks and spirited exchanges about everyone she was doing this for, how she would have shielded CMV from someone who continues to be the worst thing to have ever happened to this place…

It was all for nothing.

The fans continue to disapprove her continued mentions of one of the biggest faces in the company, and Lótus keeps going.

Beatriz Lótus
However, I hope-

The boos make her stop for a moment and smile at the reaction, before she continues talking, this time at a higher volume.

Beatriz Lótus
I HOPE that me being quiet these past few weeks hasn’t let anyone forget that I PINNED Amber Reed in that triple threat match! And the week before that, I lasted a whole lot longer than RVW did!

She laughs for a moment. The fans have completely changed their tune from her entrance, and Beatriz enjoys the reaction.

Beatriz Lótus
I didn’t do anything to try and be a hero! I didn’t do it for anybody other than me, because THAT is what I have learned works in this company!

This isn’t about anybody who isn’t Beatriz Lótus. There’s people that want their shot to, once again, “stand up” for this company… But they should know that I have earned my way into a title match, and I’d be very happy to beat them to reaffirm that fact.

She directs her attention to the camera once again.

Beatriz Lótus
I see people like Ellie Quinn jumping the line, trying to get at Amber because she failed eight months ago… Honestly, how dare you?

Lótus going at Quinn draws some cheers from the fans, but The Renegade doesn’t change her tune before resuming her promo.

Beatriz Lótus
I was there in person when Ellie first went off the deep end, I was one of the people who took the tag titles away from her. Yet, when I see her desperately grasp at every straw available to explain why the invisible people in the back have a vendetta against her, I can’t ever feel any sympathy. You know why?

When I see Ellie Quinn, I see a false prophet.

The crowd ramps up once again, it’s easier to hear someone be against as polarizing of a figure as Ellie.

Beatriz Lótus
And I don’t say that to put down my competitor, I say it because I’ve seen two of those first hand. Seriously, look at the Killjoy Club again and you’ll see what I see, it’s the same story as Otranto.

The “mastermind” in the forefront, a tall powerhouse to do her bidding, and the short rowdy third one who’s the real star.

Lótus smirks at her last sentence and starts up again.

Beatriz Lótus
The main issue with Otranto was that for all our talk about the evilness of CMV’s brass and how the women’s division was rotting, which it surely is, we never did anything about it. We just sat idly by complaining as people like your very own Ellie Quinn got the shine that we thought we deserved.

It’s the same thing with them, The Killjoy Club can talk all they want but they can’t deliver inside these ropes. Today I stand here knowing that leaving those two lovesick clowns I once called mentors was the best thing I’ve ever done in my career. It won’t be long until Stevie Gabriel realizes that too.

So Ellie, I advise you to worry about your own career, and to turn your Killjoy Club into something worthy of anybody’s attention before you call your shot for anything. Because this is MY shot to call.

The fans pop for a moment before returning to their previous ways as soon as Lótus opens her mouth again.

Beatriz Lótus
In September of 2022, I arrived in CMV. Ever since I got in the ring for my first match I have proved that I was the future of this company. Last Shockwave, I proved that I am the now. And I have to make sure Amber Reed stays in the past.

Don’t let anybody lie to you- This isn’t Amber Reed vs. The World, it’s ME vs. The World. What your “history maker” is is nothing more than a footnote in my championship history.

Beatriz quickly gets back, not letting the fans cut her off, as they begin to echo a mixed reaction once again.

Beatriz Lótus
Nearly three years ago, Amber Reed stained the entire women’s locker room by putting herself above everybody, treating the Undisputed championship as a bigger prize than what we almost kill ourselves for in this ring every week.

She has made a career out of existing on her own, away from all of us lesser beings. That’s why she can just go away, come back and get everything that she asks for. All of us hard workers in the locker room just get pushed aside!

That’s the real issue with the higher ups here, Ellie Quinn, the fact that Amber Reed can waltz in here whenever she pleases and get the red carpet rolled out.

That moment gets the crowd back once again, but it’s still momentarily.

Beatriz Lótus
The fact that Amber Reed can do all this and stay in silence, like it’s THAT unimportant to her. And why wouldn’t she think that after RVW’s terrible attempt at a fight?

If we ever hear from her, if Amber ever decides to grace us with the sound of her almighty voice, that’s all she will talk about. Nobody can stand up to her and defend this company. Hell, after what I’m saying right now, maybe if I’m lucky I’ll get a “who are you?”. In that case, I REALLY did a number on you last week, because when I was bashing your head in with a steel chair on Shockwave, you damn sure had an idea who I was!

Lótus gets more riled up than she has yet. Those words seemed to have been buried for over a week, originating when she won the match in question. Beatriz calms down for her final words.

Beatriz Lótus
On July 27th, I’ll be 20 years old. I promise you right now that by then, I WILL be the Women’s World Champion. I’ve beaten Amber Reed and I’ll do it again, because this… this is my moment.

When I hold that championship up high and become a grand slam champion before all the has-beens that have been chasing that honor for years, I want you all to know that I didn’t do it for the people in that locker room.

I didn’t do it for all of you fans listening to me right now.

I’m doing it all for myself.

Amber Reed killed the women’s division. Now I’m going to gut it for my own good.

She makes her way back up the ramp while the fans are more lit up than they have been throughout the night. The Renegade has called her shot. But can she deliver when it matters most?

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum