Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
#1 Contender Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

#1 Contender

Go down

#1 Contender Empty #1 Contender

Post by Topher Mod Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Tia Powley is in the locker room throwing steel chairs against the wall and is raging after loosing to Rose Punish…

Tia : AAAAARGGHHHH **** her, that was bull****, don’t even think that bitch is a real woman. AHHHHHHHHH got beat by a tranny..

Tops : TIA!!!!! WTF calm down.

Tia : How can I, I wanted to be in that in that fatal 4 way match for the #1 contenders match…

Tops : Don’t worry ok, trust me, you’ll get your opportunity, just chill the f*** out. Look at me, breathe slowly. There you go, just relax ok.

Tia goes over to the sofa and rests trying to compose herself…Tops turns around and see Lisa Evans.

Tops : Oh for f*** sake, I just calmed Tia down… Don’t f******* upset her, she’s already in a bad mood.

Lisa : Sorry… Sorry… Tia don’t get angry, just need a few words with Tops if that’s ok.

Tia : …..

Tops : You best hurry up, like I said she’s in a bad mood.

Lisa : Ok well we just saw you go one on one with Leo Cruz with Cole Savage in his corner and you won another impressive match. Even the guys on commentary was like that has to be an upset….

Tops : Let me stop you right there Lisa… Every match I win, they say the same thing that it was an upset…I beat guys Justin Sane… Nick Blake…Boso… Zack Starr and now Leo Cruz.

Lisa : That is true, you have some huge victories over big names but now that you beat Leo Cruz that means you will face Blizzard in the live show in London for the NXT European Championship,  this will be your biggest match in your career..

Tops : Yea again every time I fight I hear the same thing… Biggest match in your career, I heard it all before when I faced all these guys  I beat. But let me address Leo Cruz first… Yea we may have teamed up once not that long ago and we got the win in our tag team match, So yea I know what Leo is all about and I give him his due, But competition is competition and when it’s a number 1 contenders match you have to put that to one side to get the job done but he did put on one hell of a match with The Puppet Master… I didn’t hit No Strings Attached…. But I did hit him with  The Puppets Elbow for the 1..2..3.
Now like you said The Puppet Master Vs Blizzard…. European Championship on the line in London England.  Well England is known for it’s cold and wet whether, so if a Blizzard comes, I’m sure England can manage it… As will I and you're damn sure i'll hit No Strings Attached...

Tia : NOW F*** OFF LISA...

Tia grabs a steel chair and throws it towards Lisa, narrowly missing her head. Lisa runs off screaming.

Tops : For f*** sake not again...

the scene ends as Tops slams the door shut and all we can hear is Tia screaming and throwing steel chairs against the wall.

#1 Contender Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down