Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Legitimate #1 Contender Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Legitimate #1 Contender

2 posters

Go down

The Legitimate #1 Contender Empty The Legitimate #1 Contender

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:57 pm

*Fusion opens to the theme of the Self-Proclaimed “Franchise” Percy Simmons. He comes out onto the ramp and is abruptly greeted to a chorus of Boos from the capacity crowd in attendance, which is no surprise since his continued assaults of The “Game-Changer And Fan favourite, Schmidty. *

You know my whole agenda, my whole motive when targeting Schmidty was the intention of taking out the old and replacing it with the new. Percy Simmons is the Undisputed Future, I know what I’m capable of you know why because there is anything or anyone beyond my limits and At Battle Scars 4 I went in with a Game plan and that Blueprint came to fruition.

Let’s just say I had a little Cheatcode for the So Called “Game-Changer” But Call it cowardly call it what you desire, but Percy Simmons Did absolutely nothing to bend the rules. How is it my fault that Iam cerebrally Superior to my opponent, why should the 24 Karat Kid be punished and have his victory taken away for PLAYING WITHIN THE RULES. It’s absolutely Preposterous Beyond Belief.  

Instead Of Schmidty Playing Happy families, maybe he should of invested that time improving his cardio, maybe he’d make it in the ring in adequate time. Yuri Sukalov I hope you know who the hell Iam and what your dealing with. Percy Simmons isn’t a prospect anymore , Iam a living breathing Superstar, with the stature of a Hollywood Actor you hear me, Iam a Box Office Attraction, which is why I highly recommend you keep me sweet.

Iam the Monday Night Highlight, The Absolute SOLE Reason people tune into your lousy Show. So Yuri, I’m not asking, I’m demanding you give me what I rightfully deserve,  And that is to overturn the match and Declare ME the Victor !!! You want these repeated assaults to end Yuri? THEN I DEMAND THAT YOU NAME ME NUMBER ONE CONTENDER RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW DAMMIT.

*Percy is absolutely livid, he aggressively removes his sunglasses, and slams them down onto the mat in a Fury Of rage before kicking the turnbuckles in the left corner of the ring. Little by little Percy is becoming uncaged, and the fact that Yuri Sukalov is nowhere to be seen only adds to his frustration. He Gradually Composes himself oncemore and continues to speak*

You Know This is just another example of You, Yuri Sukalov Having a Personal Vendetta Against me, First Ascendance, Now This, I know And even these mentally inept Morans in this arena know, that if we’re Schmidty to Win Via Countout You wouldn’t Raise An Eyebrow.

It’s just another Prime example of you picking favourites. What is it because I’m better looking than you, I’m more athletic than you, or the fact I make more money in a month than you do in a years salary ? WHERE IS THE SYSTEM OF JUSTICE ROUND HERE ?

You know Yuri, I have perfect evidence to initiate a “ No-Confidence” Campaign Of My Own, the Dastardly stuff you’ve done to me and Matt Devious among others. But as you know I’m a business Man, all this can be avoided so long you come out here now and tell the world how much of a PATHETIC LOSER, Schmidty really is. TELL SCHMIDTY’s SON AND HIS WIFE LAURA HOW MUCH OF A PATHETIC LOSER HE IS. COME ON YURI MAKE IT CHOPPY. I don’t get paid to waste my breathe on Failures, and I don’t want to spend a single second longer doing so. IM THE REAL NUMBER ONE CONTENDER.

*Percy Is fired up as he drops his microphone and awaits the imminent arrival of the Fusion General Manger*

(Open To Dashing)

The Legitimate #1 Contender Dc8ce610

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The Legitimate #1 Contender Empty Re: The Legitimate #1 Contender

Post by Batman Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:43 pm

Alas, Yuri Sukolov emerges from the back to address the very agitated and dangerous, Percy Simmons.

Yuri Sukolov

Percy-

The music startles Yuri and excites the fans. Percy smiles, basically telling him to bring it as he wastes no time in coming out on stage, walking right past the confused Yuri and down the ramp. Yuri yells out at him, trying to prevent a fight, but the fight never stopped, and it took a brutal beating last week for Schmidty to know that. With pure rage in his eyes, he quickly slides under the bottom rope and immediately tackles Simmons to the ground and begins a vicious ground and pound until Simmons is able to push him off to the side and get back up but Schmidty is also quick to his feet and comes right back at him with some hard shots. Percy stumbles back into the corner where Schmidty steps up for leverage and starts to unload some strong right hands to the forehead of Percy. However, he's able to pick Schmidty up on his shoulder and spinebuster him hard onto the mat, followed by some punches of his own. All while Yuri is in the back retrieving some help. Schmidty manages to slip a right hand in, which allows him to push Simmons off. He stands up at the ropes as Percy goes to clothesline him off, but he ducks, sending Percy to the outside. Without hesitation, Schmidty runs to the other ropes to gain enough power and speed to dive through the ropes but-OH Percy Simmons hits him on the top of the head with a steel chair! Schmidty immediately falls backwards in the ring as Percy slides back in and stands over him with the weapon.

Percy Simmons
I'm better than you!

He talks trash, smacking the N1C on the side of the head, just toying with him now that he has control.

Percy Simmons
It should be ME facing Ziegler, NOT YOU!

He smacks him again before continuing his trash talk.

Percy Simmons
You are a loser! And your son is gonna grow up to be a loser just like yo-

Before he can finish that disgusting insult, Schmidty raises up and hits Percy with a low blow, dropping him to his knees! He's now up, with the steel chair in hand and rage in his eyes. A powerful swing to the side of the head sends Percy on his face, then over and over Schmidty slams the chair onto the back of Simmons. Over and over again until Yuri returns with a crowd of security, all entering the ring and preventing Schmidty from continuing. He doesn't fight but does back up into a corner as they check on Simmons. He ends up jumping up on the turnbuckle and requesting a microphone.

Schmidty
Simmons, i'm sick of your shit! For weeks now you've been trashing me and my family, and last week, you tried to put me out. If i'm on the shelf, i'm not supporting my boy so what you did was stand in the way of me being a good father! I'll be DAMNED if I let that happen again. When you wake your pathetic ass up I want you to turn on the TV and watch this. Look in my eyes. I'm not playing with you anymore. You're a loser, and I no longer have time for you. You're OLD NEWS! You're not the future, you're not even the present or past. You never was and you never will be. You can just sit on the sidelines and watch me because at Retaliation, I WILL become the CMV Undisputed Champion! Not you, or ANYBODY is going to stop me.

And with that, he drops his microphone and hops out of the ring while Yuri and the medical staff that just arrived take care of Simmons.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down