Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge

2 posters

Go down

Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Empty Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge

Post by zquet Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:26 pm

The screen shows Aura standing in a all pitch black room all by herself looking at the camera with a sick smile on her face she gives a creepy smirk to the camera before she starts to speak

Well well well Quinn looks like your just getting angry you know you cannot one on one in that ring you see Quinn this is the spark i wanted to ignite in you this is what i wanted to see from you this fierce aggressive side that i know you have i wanted to show the whole entire CMV universe who you really are Kitty your nothing but the same as me i wanted them your moronic fans to see this side of you why? well it just proves something that Quinn your nothing different then me a masochistic egotistical girl who just puts on a smile for the fans because you need that admiration from the zombie followers you have to make yourself feel like you belong and when you take a loss you get so worked up that you have to do a unprovoked after match attack while i was celebrating my first win see Kitty i'm what they would call a masochist who loves taking pain as much as giving it hell all you really did on Genesis was get me off as i LOVE the feeling of being punished as for you little challenge for Home Coming? i'd like to see you try and beat me because it will just be the same result as what happened on Genesis where i pin you down 1 2 3 so i accept your challenge for home coming I accept it's time for whole of the CMV universe see your true colors that i will make them so here Kitty Kitty here Kitty  

At that last word Aura starts to break out in a sick and creepy fit of laughter as the screen fades to black

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge Empty Re: Aura responds to Quinn-Belle's home coming challenge

Post by Topher Mod Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Quinn-Belle is watching Aura’s promo on a television set in her locker room…

Kitty : Oh Aura, you got it all wrong, I’m nothing like you…1st off the fans of CMV can cheer and boo who they want, it’s freedom of speech. I don’t need to smile and be good, They like me because I don’t go around sneak attacking people for no good reason… What I did to you after our match was payback, you have the gall to say unprovoked, you really think I would do nothing after you assaulted me in the ring and then again in the hospital… I’m not like you in the sense you crave pain, you embrace it, like you said you get off on it…I’m nothing like you.. But I wont just sit by and do nothing, I will defend my lively hood, I will stick up for myself and yes if it means that I have to bring out the mean streak, I sure as hell will… Ya see we Irish are known for having a laugh, and having a good time.. But we Irish also know how to fight. You wanted to ignite the fire, Well the fire is lit, it's burning so hot and when you play with fire you get burnt.  
You may have gotten the pinfall on Genesis, But only way you could win was to brutally attack me and put me in the hospital before our match, So I wouldn’t celebrate that victory too much. Home Coming will be a different story, this time you’ll be facing me at 100% in a No Holds Barred match. It’s gonna be a war, anything and everything can be used from  chairs, tables to ladders and whatever the hell we find. Home Coming they call it but you wont be coming home, bitch only place you're going is to the hospital.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down